Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple Piercing-London/Surrey

Jump to newest

By *nabreak OP   Couple
over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

Tee thinking of getting hers done - we're looking to hear of honest real experiences and recommended piercers in SW London / Surrey please?

- How painful (because we know it is!)

- Was any aenesthetic used (sometimes not allowed?)

- aftercare / healing time

- Tips / advice

Thanks to you all who write! xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not near you to reccomend anywhere but some it hurts others it doesn't, it's down to each individuals pain threshold. Had mine done no anesthetic with little pain. Aftercare was simply keeping it clean with water and soap and not catching it on anything, healed within a few weeks. Couldnt get a hoop out it for the life of me a bar is easier to take out i found personally.

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I've got one and never had an issue. My ex (who was big boobed) had hers done around the same time and they were painful and took them both out out after a month.

Everyone it's different.

over a year ago

Healing differs person to person especially if you catch it ... which does fucking hurt haha!

I had mine done to “correct” and inverted nipple. It worked although the did say that it could take longer to heal due to my nipple needing to be trained to come out etc. It’s healed fine though.

Pain i personally didn’t find it that painful I thought my vertical labret hurt a lot more!!

Chose a decent piercer and you will be fine. It’s over sooo quick!! Xx

By *nabreak OP   Couple
over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

Thank you all

Still looking for any piercers anyone can recommend for this?

..further experiences and advice welcomed too

over a year ago

"Tee thinking of getting hers done - we're looking to hear of honest real experiences and recommended piercers in SW London / Surrey please?

- How painful (because we know it is!)

- Was any aenesthetic used (sometimes not allowed?)

- aftercare / healing time

- Tips / advice

Thanks to you all who write! xx"

I don’t have any recommendations for your way

But yes it hurt me but minimal.

No issues with recovery except needed longer bar put in as I swelled

Still not fully healed months later BUT it’s enough for it to be played with

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Sorry - not in your locality to recommend piercer - but I’d suggest visiting a few salons and getting a feel for them x

From a purely aesthetic point of view I think Tee would look amazing with some jewellery in her nipples x

By *nabreak OP   Couple
over a year ago

Walton-on-Thames

"Sorry - not in your locality to recommend piercer - but I’d suggest visiting a few salons and getting a feel for them x

From a purely aesthetic point of view I think Tee would look amazing with some jewellery in her nipples x"

x

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

I previously had mine done but as they kept catching I took them out a few years back. Now looking to get them done again after our holiday . There is a little pain but it's over in seconds.

I would totally recommend Old London Road in Kingston. Get my piercings and tattoos there.

Miss P x

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd recommend Darren at Valhalla in Bromley or alternatively, visit the association of professional piercers (uk) website - their piercers tend to be good although there aren't many of them.

It will most likely be very sore for a split second then just a bit sore for a few days. Think of it like stubbing your wee toe - agony for a second then fine. But seriously, forget about the pain and just go for it.

You shouldn't use anaesthetic and I would avoid any piercer who does.

Healing varies but you are looking at at least 3 months up to a year. It's dependent on how well your body heals naturally and how well you treat your piercings.

Tips - do what your piercer tells you. Don't cut corners with aftercare, don't play with them or touch them unnecessarily until they are well healed, don't change jewellery until extremely well healed, go for titanium jewellery to avoid reactions to the metals, get them pierced with straight bars and finally - the best care is to LITHA - leave it the hell alone - the more you fiddle the more likely you are to have problems.

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

I'd recommend talking to the guys at Old London Road Tattoo in Kingston Upon Thames. Theres another place round the corner from there on richmond road, cant remember the name. I know people who work or have worked there plus most of people i know got pierced there. As for the piercing itself, i get the impression it comes down to your pain threshold. My ex said she liked so much she climaxed right there while the guy was doing it. Others tell me its ok to 'fuck me thats excruciating.'

Post new Message to Thread