Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

attracting the wrong sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem to be attracting alot of male attention since I rejoined fab. It was fine until I put a few photos on (not that anyones Fab'd them or anything!) nothing special, two money shots and a half a face. I can't have no pics as thats just silly, I can't have just private photos as no one will chat or pm me. I had at one point put a PLEASE READ on my profile but that didn't work. Some of them get pissed off when I tell them I don't suck dick or Some of them are straight according to themselves until they want to mount you. Others want to 'change' me with their power of knowing what I want better than I do, apparently. Some of it you just wouldn't adam and eve it. It's a Bloody crying shame I'm not gay or bi as I would be knee deep in cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Use your message filters to block single guys and then they won't message you

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You could always simply block mail from single guys?

over a year ago

thank you, all sorted, can I do that with them webcam as well?

over a year ago

samehere dude. guys n tranvestites whyeeee

over a year ago

have sorted my messages cheers guys and girls, can i do something similar in the chat room?

By *partan_dMan
over a year ago

????

I feel your pain.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"samehere dude. guys n tranvestites whyeeee"

cos they think you have a puuuurdy mouth!

over a year ago

there's me thinking it was all a conspiracy 'I'm so beauitful I'm gay' lol

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

Next time a bloke messages you asking you if you want your dick sucked (the messages I get from blokes invariably have some variation on that theme) just reply:

Thanks, I think I'd probably like it, but every time I try I just end up with a bad back

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"have sorted my messages cheers guys and girls, can i do something similar in the chat room?"

why are you bothered about who watches your cam so long as they do not message you...its not catching

over a year ago

"I seem to be attracting alot of male attention since I rejoined fab. It was fine until I put a few photos on (not that anyones Fab'd them or anything!) nothing special, two money shots and a half a face. I can't have no pics as thats just silly, I can't have just private photos as no one will chat or pm me. I had at one point put a PLEASE READ on my profile but that didn't work. Some of them get pissed off when I tell them I don't suck dick or Some of them are straight according to themselves until they want to mount you. Others want to 'change' me with their power of knowing what I want better than I do, apparently. Some of it you just wouldn't adam and eve it. It's a Bloody crying shame I'm not gay or bi as I would be knee deep in cock. "

if they good looking send them my way

over a year ago

"have sorted my messages cheers guys and girls, can i do something similar in the chat room?

why are you bothered about who watches your cam so long as they do not message you...its not catching "

It does bother me a bit that actually... dunno why. Maybe its different for women?

over a year ago

hexham

"have sorted my messages cheers guys and girls, can i do something similar in the chat room?

why are you bothered about who watches your cam so long as they do not message you...its not catching

It does bother me a bit that actually... dunno why. Maybe its different for women?"

no...its different for ppl with unresolved issues...men i know who are confident in their sexuality couldnt give a toss...Sir is straight and finds it both complimentary and amusing.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

why are you bothered about who watches your cam so long as they do not message you...its not catching "

I'm a good cricketer and can catch anything, as long as it's not a cold.

over a year ago

It does bother me a bit that actually... dunno why. Maybe its different for women?

no...its different for ppl with unresolved issues...men i know who are confident in their sexuality couldnt give a toss...Sir is straight and finds it both complimentary and amusing."

Well that's a bit of a generalisation and a tad insulting.

I'm confident in my sexuality. I've even tried things with men, but not found it of interest to me, and with people I know it is different... but the guys in chat who are supposedly 'straight' I don't like it. I guess I do know why then

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ok, let's get almost serious here then shall we.

I receive mails from "straight" guys who are quite obviously playing away behind their partner's back. What do I do you might ask?

Message them back(sarcastically) or block them.

over a year ago

It amuses me that guys with all these bending over bottom pics and rather homo erotic style pics are surprised to have messages from guys

over a year ago

"It amuses me that guys with all these bending over bottom pics and rather homo erotic style pics are surprised to have messages from guys "

Never said I was surprised, and the messages, that's just standard

over a year ago

"It amuses me that guys with all these bending over bottom pics and rather homo erotic style pics are surprised to have messages from guys

Never said I was surprised, and the messages, that's just standard "

My comment wasn't aimed at you personally, it was in general

over a year ago

Just a thought.

If a guy is worried about some bloke 100 miles away watching him on cam what is he going to be like when the hubby / partner is stood there naked and wanting to see his partner pleasured? Stage Fright Syndrome? And what was he doing on cam to start the interest?

Personally I couldn't give a rats arse who watches me on the rare occasions I get led astray on cam. And when I get messages or PMs I just politely say thank you but no thanks.

Not too dificult surely?

Slightly off thread but it always amuses me how people treat blokes pleasuring themselves on cam differently to women doing the same thing. The guy is called a 'right wanker' or worse while the lady is lavished with praise ...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just a thought.

If a guy is worried about some bloke 100 miles away watching him on cam what is he going to be like when the hubby / partner is stood there naked and wanting to see his partner pleasured? Stage Fright Syndrome? "

I was thinking this same thing.

over a year ago

My OH gets lots of his pics fabbed by gay/bi/bi curious guys and the odd message,must admit i find it amusing and call him my very own gay icon,it does'nt bother him or me at all.

Each to there own i say hence message filters and block buttons are in force but just enjoy the attention your making someone smile nowt wrong in that .

over a year ago

"My OH gets lots of his pics fabbed by gay/bi/bi curious guys and the odd message,must admit i find it amusing and call him my very own gay icon,it does'nt bother him or me at all.

Each to there own i say hence message filters and block buttons are in force but just enjoy the attention your making someone smile nowt wrong in that . "

ssssshhhhhhh

over a year ago

"My OH gets lots of his pics fabbed by gay/bi/bi curious guys and the odd message,must admit i find it amusing and call him my very own gay icon,it does'nt bother him or me at all.

Each to there own i say hence message filters and block buttons are in force but just enjoy the attention your making someone smile nowt wrong in that .

ssssshhhhhhh "

too late ive told em ..and ya know what fab news boards like allll will know so get ready.....

over a year ago

I ain't getting ready for anyone

over a year ago

"I ain't getting ready for anyone "

what not even moi????

By *un_JuiceCouple
over a year ago

Nr Chester

"It amuses me that guys with all these bending over bottom pics and rather homo erotic style pics are surprised to have messages from guys "

Us too shocking

over a year ago

I got a fair amount of mail from women showing an interest so just blocked them all... simple and problem sorted

over a year ago

hexham

"Just a thought.

If a guy is worried about some bloke 100 miles away watching him on cam what is he going to be like when the hubby / partner is stood there naked and wanting to see his partner pleasured? Stage Fright Syndrome? And what was he doing on cam to start the interest?

Personally I couldn't give a rats arse who watches me on the rare occasions I get led astray on cam. And when I get messages or PMs I just politely say thank you but no thanks.

Not too dificult surely?

Slightly off thread but it always amuses me how people treat blokes pleasuring themselves on cam differently to women doing the same thing. The guy is called a 'right wanker' or worse while the lady is lavished with praise ... "

i have always found that odd too,i dont watch many cock cams anymore, but i do find the rudeness towards men v childish and inconsistent.

over a year ago

its more like telling a dog 'no' when your trying to eat, I can assure you I have tried fruitlessly. I don't mind guys watching me, that's not the issue. It's when they pm you and don't stop. you could tell them you are a alien sculpted out of cat shit with eyes made out of whale bollocks, and they still ask 'do you wana suck my cock' or best yet 'do you wana have a wank race' yeah coz thats what all guys like to do together. And why can't men except the fact that if you wana suck cock that makes you bi, not gay not straight, bi

over a year ago

You can sets your private messaging chats to no one or friends only. it gives you the option just under where your cam is shown in a drop down tab with red text i think

Post new Message to Thread