Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Small changes how to lose weight

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't want to go on a diet but I really would like to make some small changes that hopefully would help me shed a few lb. I probably could lose a stone in total.

I'm going to try to remember to keep hydrated and drink plenty of water, and cut down on bread. I always walk when I can and really use lifts, I just take the stairs. What are the changes could I make? I don't have the inclination to join a gym, or completely cut out carbs. My alcohol go to choice is red or white wine, and I don't want to give that up as I do enjoy it.

I'm not a heavy snacker, I don't have a lot of biscuits but I do enjoy a pack of crisps now and again.

What other changes do you know of, got that over time could make a difference?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even just one snack a day, change it to some fruit or veg

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

One thing at a time and build up. But these little changes made a big difference for us

Smaller portions

Less bread at breakfast, also meant I wasn't sleepy by lunch

Going for more walks,walk back one extra underground stop etc

Less meat

Try and not eat after 7pm, like a mogwai

over a year ago

And yeah - just move more. My MIL is extremely over weight, eats pretty healthy and could never lose weight. As she never bloody moves

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I'm doing the same I used to like wine but it is a weight gainer so swapped to gin year or so again smaller portions will help to

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

James Fell, of Body for Wife, has a calorie deficit cheat sheet page on his blog.

Diet will be most of it.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Keep on eating & enjoying the foods you like but, just slowly scale down on the portion sizes

over a year ago

Breastfeed! I’ve gone down a dress size and am skinnier than I was before I was pregnant. And I’ve made absolutely no changes

over a year ago

Cut sugar out of hot drinks (if you drink them/have it) or just reduce it. Surprising how much if a difference it can make.

Sugar x

over a year ago

weight loss is simple....... you may not want to calorie count but in a nut shell you ha e to be in a calorie deficit...... being a professional in this field, there are no foods that are not edible but remember a packet of crisps will not fill you up but has the same amount of calories as say 2 pieces of fruit

hope that helps

over a year ago

"I don't want to go on a diet but I really would like to make some small changes that hopefully would help me shed a few lb. I probably could lose a stone in total.

I'm going to try to remember to keep hydrated and drink plenty of water, and cut down on bread. I always walk when I can and really use lifts, I just take the stairs. What are the changes could I make? I don't have the inclination to join a gym, or completely cut out carbs. My alcohol go to choice is red or white wine, and I don't want to give that up as I do enjoy it.

I'm not a heavy snacker, I don't have a lot of biscuits but I do enjoy a pack of crisps now and again.

What other changes do you know of, got that over time could make a difference? "

cut doon on the drink ie alcohol as I'm going to start the same. Eat fruit gives yeh some energy.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Coffee with three sugars is my achilles heel

If I could just ditch that as otherwise I exercise and have a healthy diet.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For me, finding foods that kept me full and gave me a steady stream of energy rather than peaks and troughs, has really helped.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

At meal times replace half your rice, pasta or bread with vegetables that grow above ground.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh... Mental health. A lot of people use food as part of their coping mechanisms. I used to, occasionally still do. I'm not saying anyone else has this problem, but examining emotional eating is useful.

By *hebritukCouple
over a year ago

London

"Cut sugar out of hot drinks (if you drink them/have it) or just reduce it. Surprising how much if a difference it can make.

Sugar x"

Definitely reduce your carb intake, it encourages the body to store fat.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

We are on this boat at the moment. We have gone with no alcohol (for now), cutting sugar in tea/coffee, smaller portions, eating more regularly and not eating late.

In addition we have been exercising more to try to burn calories faster. It hasn’t been as hard as we thought, but it is a bummer when you just fancy a fun night out! Once we have hit our initial goals, we are going to ease off a bit, but keep up the exercise

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are some great tips here, thank you.

I don't have any sugar in my drinks, I drink either coffee, sparking water, (or wine)

I am vegetarian but do have a diet full of pasta and rice so I will will definitely scale down the portions.

I think that is probably my weak spot. I always have seconds and there is no need.

over a year ago

Plan your meals in advanced. So instead of coming home and thinking ‘ugh I can’t be bothered cooking’ it’s ‘okay so today is Tuesday and I’m having this’

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For those who might consider the gym... Apparently there are physiological reasons for this (Swing's eyes glaze over), but increased muscle mass seems to mean I can eat more and gain less weight.

I'm a moderately serious amateur lifter though, so this isn't like, look at the pink weights and eat cake.

By *hortarseWoman
over a year ago

Norfolk

I use my fitness Pal just to track what I'm putting in my body.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There are some great tips here, thank you.

I don't have any sugar in my drinks, I drink either coffee, sparking water, (or wine)

I am vegetarian but do have a diet full of pasta and rice so I will will definitely scale down the portions.

I think that is probably my weak spot. I always have seconds and there is no need.

"

I occasionally eat because I'm bored. Chewing gum is my answer.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"James Fell, of Body for Wife, has a calorie deficit cheat sheet page on his blog.

Diet will be most of it."

Skip breakfast (cue "starts your metabolism" nonsense), cut down significantly on bread, potatoes and rice. Eat more "above ground" vegetables, especially Cauliflower. Drink Gin and Whiskey instead of cheap lager.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Smaller portions, use a toddler plate.

Jo.Xx

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Smaller plates. It makes the meal look bigger.

I discovered there are no shortcuts. Eat less exercise more. Not the gym, I hate it too. Get a dog. They will always want to walk.

I cut down to one meal a day, no potatoes no bread no biscuits no crisps or eating crap.

I'm not recommending this. I did it the way that worked for me, even though it probably wasnt the healthy way to do it. Lost 6 stone in about 4 months. But the real key isnt dieting its changing your lifestyle.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Smaller portions, use a toddler plate.

Jo.Xx "

I don't get this, it just leaves you hungry..? Change the composition of the meals instead where possible, more good, filling veg etc.

over a year ago

Cut the bread and crisps.. they were my downfall but I hardly miss them anymore

By *edLionScotMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A few things that help me.

Hydration. Often if I fancy a sweet or salty snack, it's because I'm dehydrated. Drink water!

Sleep. If I don't get enough sleep, I find that I'll eat more.

Being organised. Prepping food is a chore, but it makes sticking to your plan so much more achievable.

And finally, if it ain't in the house, I can't eat it. Just better discipline at the supermarket.

Other than that, I'm back loving exercise. I tend to focus more on classes, just because it gives me a set routine that I can stick to.

The hardest step is the first one.

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I definitely don't drink enough water, I feel almost like I forget to drink it I just don't seem to get that thirsty so don't think about it. I need to drink more water as people say it stops you getting as hungry, hydrates your system and flushes you out.

over a year ago

"I definitely don't drink enough water, I feel almost like I forget to drink it I just don't seem to get that thirsty so don't think about it. I need to drink more water as people say it stops you getting as hungry, hydrates your system and flushes you out. "

Get one of those water bottles that has the times down the side so you see how much you should drink every hour. I have one, it’s great

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Get into a routine every morning do 4 /5 exercises 3 rounds 30 seconds each , this will help start your motabilsm burn calories and get you awake for the day

By *ont_shoot_I_love_americaMan
over a year ago

Barking

Wife and I drink this formula in morning with empty stomach. Burns fat and helps motion.

Warm water, mix in tumeric, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and black pepper.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Get a water bottle and carry it with you. You'll find yourself sipping from it. If it's boring, add a splash of lemon juice.

Find what works for you. I could never, ever skip breakfast, I'd be rampaging through the chocolate section of the supermarket by 11.

By *enn68Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No sugar or alcohol, no ready meals , exercise daily one treat at wkend

over a year ago

If you feel you need an energy boost around mid afternoon try a small chunk of cheddar cheese and an apple...

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Wife and I drink this formula in morning with empty stomach. Burns fat and helps motion.

Warm water, mix in tumeric, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and black pepper. "

Pull the other one. Care to cite any research papers verifying this?

I know Turmeric is utter pish for one. You'd need to eat about a kilo a day to possibly get close to one 200mg Ibuprofen.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"No sugar or alcohol, no ready meals , exercise daily one treat at wkend "

My "treat" lasted pretty much all day yesterday :/

over a year ago

I cut out bread and sugar and try to restrict diet sodas etc.

I know what works for me and it is generally lchf but not everyone approves or has it work for them x

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Smaller portions, use a toddler plate.

Jo.Xx

I don't get this, it just leaves you hungry..? Change the composition of the meals instead where possible, more good, filling veg etc."

I guess it does to start with, but you get used to the adjustments.

I also would replace pasta and potatoes with cauliflower and brocoli.

This with daily exercise and drinking plenty of water is what's helped me in the past.

There are some really great tips on here.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

A lady was telling me to drink hot water with ginger and lemon each morning to kickstart your metabolism, I can't see it doing any harm although I'm not a fan of ginger

over a year ago

"A lady was telling me to drink hot water with ginger and lemon each morning to kickstart your metabolism, I can't see it doing any harm although I'm not a fan of ginger"

You can get ginger tea bags which are dried ginger. They aren't tkk bad but leave the bag in too long it gets a bit hot flavour wise

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I cut out bread and sugar and try to restrict diet sodas etc."

I get through loads of Pepsi Max since dieting... it seems to be free, outside of the caffiene... Prety sure i'm not missing something!

By *heffmMan
over a year ago

sheffield

dont put food in your mouth

over a year ago

"Coffee with three sugars is my achilles heel

If I could just ditch that as otherwise I exercise and have a healthy diet."

I was exactly the same mate, was a three sugars guy for years. I cut down gradually, to two sugars then one. After a while I ditched sugar in my coffee completely, that was about two years ago. Recently I was in a coffee shop with a friend who takes sugar in his, and when we sat down with our coffee's I accidentally took his cup and had a sip. I couldn't believe how horrible I thought it tasted with all the sugar in it.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

If you drink tea and/or coffee, leave out the sugar. I have stopped putting sugar in my coffee (only had one spoonful) but I have started to loose weight. It does not take long to get used to being without the sugar.

over a year ago

Finish a meal satisfied but still hungry.

Compensate with fluids.

Pint of water is like a pound of food.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"If you drink tea and/or coffee, leave out the sugar. I have stopped putting sugar in my coffee (only had one spoonful) but I have started to loose weight. It does not take long to get used to being without the sugar. "

Yes, so glad I gave it up. Can't stand the idea of putting a spoonful in it now. Not that I'm not partial to the odd Chai Latte at Starbucks though.

over a year ago

Dont eat beige food!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

One of the best things for me was just to start tracking my food. I use my fitness pal. Once I'd been doing it a while I found it dead east as it saves everything you enter/scan in so things you eat regularly are dead easy to add again. It helps you see what you currently eat that's good and what things to cut down on. It also makes you think twice about some things when you see it taking such a huge chunk from your calorie allowance when there might be smaller/less calorie dense treats you can have that don't take such a huge chunk.

over a year ago

"One of the best things for me was just to start tracking my food. I use my fitness pal. Once I'd been doing it a while I found it dead east as it saves everything you enter/scan in so things you eat regularly are dead easy to add again. It helps you see what you currently eat that's good and what things to cut down on. It also makes you think twice about some things when you see it taking such a huge chunk from your calorie allowance when there might be smaller/less calorie dense treats you can have that don't take such a huge chunk."

I've been told that helps a lot. Have been looking for an app to use. Thanks

over a year ago

"I don't want to go on a diet but I really would like to make some small changes that hopefully would help me shed a few lb. I probably could lose a stone in total.

What other changes do you know of, got that over time could make a difference? "

Drink more water

over a year ago

Just up the veg intake. If you're like me and don't particularly like veg or fruit, get a Nutri-bullet blender. Works for me.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I started weighing out my portions at the start of the year, and have also drastically cut down on my alcohol consumption.

I’ve also started using Lifesum as a tracker and much prefer it to any of the others I’ve used. I’ve cut down on my coffees and swapped a lot of them out for herbal teas which don’t need milk or sugar in there.

Small changes, but I’ve lost over 3kg this year just from doing that.

By *Man1263Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Smaller plates and bowls.

Change the large wine glasses to smaller ones (the idea being you will drink less if you only drink 2 glasses rather than aim for the bottle)

I have found just knocking sweets on the head has helped me.

over a year ago

It's boring but losing weight is so simple, eat less calories than your body needs each day!

By *asygoingguy82Man
over a year ago

bognor

"

You could try swapping the rice and pasta for things like quinoa or barley

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Walk more ...cut sweets biscuits out..drop sugar in coffee...have fruit & veg every day....have a look on slimmers world type meals ......it works .....

over a year ago

Best thing I've found to help trim the weight is no sugar in tea or coffee. Cutting the alcohol out is really good too...I'm now a really cheap date ??

over a year ago

"Oh... Mental health. A lot of people use food as part of their coping mechanisms. I used to, occasionally still do. I'm not saying anyone else has this problem, but examining emotional eating is useful."

Guilty. When I'm stressed, my head goes straight in the fridge. I recognise this now, though and can (sometimes) head it off.

My tip is easy: drink more water. Keep a refillable bottle with you at all times and sip as you go. I'm currently getting through around 3-4 litres a day and the Christmas weight is gone. Just the previous year's festive timber to shift now...

over a year ago

Just add more butter

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman
over a year ago

East Sussex

"I am vegetarian but do have a diet full of pasta and rice so I will will definitely scale down the portions.

I think that is probably my weak spot. I always have seconds and there is no need. "

Only cook what you need - measure out pasta/rice into a bowl (don't fill it to the top as it expands!) before you cook it. Or do it on the scales. It's pretty eye-opening to see what counts as a portion! Bulk out with green veg if you feel like you're missing out size-wise.

If you do cook more than one portion at a time, divide it up straight after you cook it (before you eat) and put it away, to stop topping up from the pot.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Porridge for breakfast with blueberries is slow release carbs and antioxidants

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wearing a Fitbit or other tracker makes you aware of how much you do or don't move

Jo x

over a year ago

Just stop eating and drinking the things you know are bad for you!! And take more exercise.

It really is that easy. You might not like it but you'll loose weight

over a year ago

A small change I've made is to eat off a smaller dinner plate, like 8-9 inches rather than a 12"plate.

If you batch cook and portion the food you can't overeat with your meals.

By *reeman76Man
over a year ago

oldbury

Intermittent fasting is working for me. I’ve drop five stone since Feb last year. I fast from 8pm to 12pm most days

Be mindful of carb intake, eat fruit veg lots of water, lots of walking/running/gym etc etc

By *reeman76Man
over a year ago

oldbury

Intermittent fasting is working for me. I’ve drop five stone since Feb last year. I fast from 8pm to 12pm most days

Be mindful of carb intake, eat fruit veg lots of water, lots of walking/running/gym etc etc

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

I have change my mid morning snack from choclate and crisps to fruit but if i have a slimfast shake for breakfast that does me till dinner so dont need a snack.. only been 2 weeks so no significant change but it will come .. k

over a year ago

It is simply exercise over diet , burn off more than you put in , if you want to eat something bad , do it , but put in the effort afterwards.

By *otrockWoman
over a year ago

Essex

My fitbit say I do a minimum of 2,500 steps a day as I'm in my feet all day at work walking around and I can never lose weight.

It lies

But I guess it's down to me never eating breakfast, I don't normally eat till about 3pm ish and I like my tea sweet with 4 sugars in and drink gallons of the stuff all day.

So that's why I can't lose weight..

I've tried sweetener... Its just yuk. X

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

Bread and dairy. Ditch them

over a year ago

Keep away from High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) you will lose a lot of weight

over a year ago

"

Eat slower, you should find food more enjoyable and have a full feeling before getting to seconds.

over a year ago

"My fitbit say I do a minimum of 2,500 steps a day as I'm in my feet all day at work walking around and I can never lose weight.

It lies

But I guess it's down to me never eating breakfast, I don't normally eat till about 3pm ish and I like my tea sweet with 4 sugars in and drink gallons of the stuff all day.

I've tried sweetener... Its just yuk. X"

I do, on average 14,000 steps on a work day!! I stay away from hot drinks at work and only drink water and I dont get a break so I'm not able to eat when I'm there.

I've lost a stone in the last few months

over a year ago

I'm going to try to remember to keep hydrated and drink plenty of

water, and cut down on bread. I always walk when I can and really use lifts, I just take the stairs. What are the changes could I make? I don't have the inclination to

join a gym, or completely cut out

carbs. My alcohol go to choice i

s red or white wine, and I don't

want to give that up as I do

enjoy it.

Try 20 minutes of exercise light cardio to start. Can be done in the living room. Whilst walking speed the pace up. Then when your feeling confident jog for a fee yards. Get breath back and do again. Build this up and before you know it. you will be jogging a mile. Cycling is great as well. Exercise releases endorphins a chemical in the brain. Which helps with mental wellbeing. So before long you be feeling great about yourself.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

Try to fill half your plate with green veg.....and yes less carbs all carbs have sugar ...sugar is the killer .....also less in more out I'm on a journey too but have loads to loose lost 2 but it's slowly creeping back on good luck

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Perhaps a good long walk on a Sunday?

With friends? It won't feel like exercise.

over a year ago

"My fitbit say I do a minimum of 2,500 steps a day as I'm in my feet all day at work walking around and I can never lose weight.

It lies

I've tried sweetener... Its just yuk. X"

I prefer my tea sweet too, I changed from sugar to honey for a while and that helped a little for me. When I went zero carb a couple of years ago I was using a zero carb sweetener from amazon, they had different flavours but the normal sweetener was far better than canderel or stevia for taste.

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are some really good ideas in here, some of them that I was completely unaware of.

Thank you so much, I'm going to take on board lots of things and I hope this thread is helpful to other people too

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I am going to cut out sugar in my coffee.

I am starting a new job tomorrow so I am going to park my car on the outskirts of town so I have a short walk to work.

I am going to eat less and move more, and get back to a fitness group. I lost weight last year but its crept back on...gggrrrr. I will loose it again as I felt so much better in every way.

Mrs

By *aveman11Man
over a year ago

all over the uk with work

No snacks or eating between meals, have three or four meals and drink a lot of water, a lot think eating less is better its not regular food intake spaced out is better for your metabolism, you should tract macros and cals not into dept if you dont want but set your self a limit and stick to it, just calorie deficit get your protein carbs and fat right progress will come

over a year ago

I’ve cut down my bread intake and the amount of sugar I have in my coffee.

I now go for a little walk each day too. I did this just before Xmas and I’ve dropped over a stone

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

Eat less, exercise more.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There are some really good ideas in here, some of them that I was completely unaware of.

Thank you so much, I'm going to take on board lots of things and I hope this thread is helpful to other people too"

Hope it goes well

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"There are some really good ideas in here, some of them that I was completely unaware of.

Thank you so much, I'm going to take on board lots of things and I hope this thread is helpful to other people too

Hope it goes well "

Thank you

over a year ago

Avoid carbs intake after 3pm..it will work wonders.

Best of luck.

By *otrockWoman
over a year ago

Essex

It lies

I do, on average 14,000 steps on a work day!! I stay away from hot drinks at work and only drink water and I dont get a break so I'm not able to eat when I'm there.

I've lost a stone in the last few months "

Opps sorry that was meant to say I do a minimum of 21,500 steps a day and I still can't lose weight.. I think I'm just consuming to much sugar. X

over a year ago

It lies

I've lost a stone in the last few months "

I hope you're only working 5 hours or less, or that's illegal and unhealthy.

over a year ago

"Eat less, exercise more. "

That may work for many, but not all.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It lies

I hope you're only working 5 hours or less, or that's illegal and unhealthy. "

It's a fact of life in the health service. Many of us just grab a bite to eat or a drink where we can. The bosses say to just take your break but it's a bit hard when you've got people waiting who have already been there hours and stopping for half an hour only means you finish even later.

over a year ago

It lies

It's a fact of life in the health service. Many of us just grab a bite to eat or a drink where we can. The bosses say to just take your break but it's a bit hard when you've got people waiting who have already been there hours and stopping for half an hour only means you finish even later."

I had a feeling you were going to say that. People who take this view put pressure on their colleagues to follow suit. As for staying later, ensure that's your choice and claim for it. The powers that be need to realise that the NHS cannot rely on on good will anymore. To the people who pay the wages, we're all just numbers and pay bands. If you were to work out how many hours are unpaid by not taking (unpaid) breaks and staying after hours, it's colossal.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It lies

It's a fact of life in the health service. Many of us just grab a bite to eat or a drink where we can. The bosses say to just take your break but it's a bit hard when you've got people waiting who have already been there hours and stopping for half an hour only means you finish even later.

I had a feeling you were going to say that. People who take this view put pressure on their colleagues to follow suit. As for staying later, ensure that's your choice and claim for it. The powers that be need to realise that the NHS cannot rely on on good will anymore. To the people who pay the wages, we're all just numbers and pay bands. If you were to work out how many hours are unpaid by not taking (unpaid) breaks and staying after hours, it's colossal. "

People can't just switch off their medical problems because our shift has finished. If we reschedule people every time we run over, where the hell do we fit everyone when they've already waited so long for the appointment they had? It might be "our choice" to stay late but fortunately they don't tend to employ people in healthcare who can say to someone "I'm sorry you've already been here for 4 hours but my shift finishes in 20 minutes so you'll just have to go home and wait for them to send you a new appointment. No idea when that will be and sorry if your condition is even worse by the time you come back".

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I know in some instances that some NHS staff have worked to rule in lieu of strike action. It's bad when doing your job as described is a form of industrial action.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It lies

I had a feeling you were going to say that. People who take this view put pressure on their colleagues to follow suit. As for staying later, ensure that's your choice and claim for it. The powers that be need to realise that the NHS cannot rely on on good will anymore. To the people who pay the wages, we're all just numbers and pay bands. If you were to work out how many hours are unpaid by not taking (unpaid) breaks and staying after hours, it's colossal.

People can't just switch off their medical problems because our shift has finished. If we reschedule people every time we run over, where the hell do we fit everyone when they've already waited so long for the appointment they had? It might be "our choice" to stay late but fortunately they don't tend to employ people in healthcare who can say to someone "I'm sorry you've already been here for 4 hours but my shift finishes in 20 minutes so you'll just have to go home and wait for them to send you a new appointment. No idea when that will be and sorry if your condition is even worse by the time you come back"."

I

I've recently read This is Going To Hurt by Adam Kay. It should be required reading for everyone, absolutely everyone.

over a year ago

Cut out all refined sugar. Walk more. I lost 13lb in 3 weeks that way. There’s no real short cut thought it takes a little effort and willpower

Post new Message to Thread