Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thailand

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are going to Thailand this month for 2 weeks, I heard that swinging is illegal over there, anyone know if that’s true?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Ask Gary

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

No idea, we went and just banged each other a lot tbh.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Well they have swingers clubs and swingers complexes so I wouldn't have thought so.

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Swinging is illegal in Thailand and the law is enforced.

Try Googling "nudist spa", and the like.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing's illegal in Thailand..just as long as you can pay the police off

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

As of 2018, the Bang Kwang Central Prison, otherwise known as "The Bangkok Hilton", had about 6,000 inmates. And that's just the men.

Seems that quite a few people didn't have enough money.

over a year ago

Prostitution is also illegal in Thailand! You think they are bothered about consensual group sex?? Omg just go and have fun lol

By *alldarksurreyMan
over a year ago

surrey

It's only illegal if you get caught

over a year ago

Just remember that sexual exploitation and child abuse is rife in Thailand. Steer clear and don't encourage it is my advice.

over a year ago

Read the book '4000 days' if you want an insight into Bang Kwang lol

over a year ago

"Just remember that sexual exploitation and child abuse is rife in Thailand. Steer clear and don't encourage it is my advice. "

Hear hear!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 12:33:25]

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Be very careful. Even on the Islands and up north where sex and drugs are rife. Same in Muslim countries, it’s all fine, normal and all the expats will say it’s fine until you’re the one who gets caught.

Be super discreet , use a VPN, don’t trust locals they can usually make more money informing on you than helping you

over a year ago

I live in Thailand. It's manly private parties, isnt really anything in the way of clubs. Ive heard about a weekly swingers meet in Pattaya and there's a super quite swingers resort in Koh samui which occasionaly has parties.

Public nudity is illegal- theres nudist beaches. Prostitution is ilelgal- prostitures are everywhere. Vaping is illegal- Im puffing a vape right now and buy my supplies openly at the market. Cannibas is illegal- I can think of 6 bars within 10km of here where you can buy and smoke openly....

Unless your having an orgy on a busy tourist beach, your very unlikely to have a any trouble!

over a year ago

Have a look at open mind adult villa in Samui. Theres also loads of 'Tantra' type stuff on Koh Phanghan.

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

The difference between the police enforcement of the law against swinging, and those against ftw42’s pastimes is cultural. Thais indulge in all of his criminal activities – I’ve seen a cop tell a naked girl prancing around on Sukhumvit Soi 4 to get dressed, and she did. But their concept of marriage is entirely different from ours, and swinging is abhorrent to them, like wearing each others dirty underpants! I would guess that it’s the same in all patriarchal societies, where women are considered to be lesser mortals, and “property” in many respects.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Sucky sucky only 5 dolla mind you

By *lap.n.tickleCouple
over a year ago

sunny Manchester :)

2 weeks isn't nearly enough your going to be gutted.... no I didn't but was surprise to find out vaping was. Thankfully you only need worry about such things on the mainland. Go island hoping much more fun.....

Bladey

Post new Message to Thread