Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is fabswingers better

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

than other apps like POF, Tinder or Meetme for finding no strings sex.

What is your opinion?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m not on any social media except for here

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It varies

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Pass, I don’t use anything else

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure. This is the only form of social media i use. I dont really use it for hook ups though.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not sure. This is the only form of social media i use. I dont really use it for hook ups though."
just free phone advice

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I only went on dating sites for a very short time but found that most men said they were looking for long term relationships.

I didn't believe them all but didn't like the lying to get what they wanted.

Some were honest

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for a one night stand instashag then you'll get nothing but frustrated on here.

If you're looking for a social element or a FB arrangement then a Tinder or a PoF aren't going to be the best unless you get very, VERY lucky.

Decide what you're looking for and focus your effort accordingly.

over a year ago

They’re all exactly the same.

The only difference is you can look for couples on here.

Men are the same on all sites

over a year ago

I think if I'd of spent so much time on other apps as here, I would of met more women.

over a year ago

I've used the site on and off for about 7 years and it's become a little bit shitter each time. There's more angry women, more thick men, more fakes than ever, more attention seekers who see it as a dirty Instagram to boost the ego and the forum clique always remains...

But..it's peppered with some total fucking diamonds at times and I guess I just bring thicker blinkers and better ear plugs whilst I hunt the real gems.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Facebook marketplace has been a place where guys are trying to tap off with me lately.

over a year ago

I find less bullshit on here.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Same people on most of them and its the people who make it fun so little difference.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Fab is all I am on, so I have nothing to compare it to

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Fab is all I am on, so I have nothing to compare it to"

Ditto.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Don't do social media. Each app will have its own different focus. Eg Swinging is not just dating. No official NSA apps I think.

Fab is the best at what it is for by miles.

By *zQTWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Nah pof is better. The amount of guys that say they want a relationship and in turn that would get them sex and then they can fuck off. Little do they know, you told them the same thing to get the same thing

over a year ago

"I think if I'd of spent so much time on other apps as here, I would of met more women.

"

Do it then and stop the whining.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Yes. It’s better than other sex sites i’ve used. Although i don’t use Tinder or POF for sex.

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"I think if I'd of spent so much time on other apps as here, I would of met more women.

Do it then and stop the whining. "

over a year ago

I have no luck on any of them or here

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I used to be on sh but found was better for finding people in your area.

Dating aps I wouldn't know, as I'm not looking to date.

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

As far as I can see it mostly depends where you are. Fab, Tinder, OKC etc provide a much better experience in and around bigger cities than they do out in the sticks.

over a year ago

"than other apps like POF, Tinder or Meetme for finding no strings sex.

What is your opinion?

"

If you’re looking for sex go to pof or tinder. If you want to be a swinger stay here.

over a year ago

Fuck knows

over a year ago

The problem is a lot of the time that guys aren’t very confident chatting up women in the real world. So they come to a swinging website thinking that it’s just sex with random strangers and no holds barred fun. And the truth is it’s not like that at all. You still have to be able to conduct yourself correctely and if anything it’s harder to pull because the social side of it is so important and a lot of people lack those skills.

over a year ago

"The problem is a lot of the time that guys aren’t very confident chatting up women in the real world. So they come to a swinging website thinking that it’s just sex with random strangers and no holds barred fun. And the truth is it’s not like that at all. You still have to be able to conduct yourself correctely and if anything it’s harder to pull because the social side of it is so important and a lot of people lack those skills."

Yeah you said that on another thread

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"The problem is a lot of the time that guys aren’t very confident chatting up women in the real world. So they come to a swinging website thinking that it’s just sex with random strangers and no holds barred fun. And the truth is it’s not like that at all. You still have to be able to conduct yourself correctely and if anything it’s harder to pull because the social side of it is so important and a lot of people lack those skills.

Yeah you said that on another thread "

Oh, someone was listening

over a year ago

"The problem is a lot of the time that guys aren’t very confident chatting up women in the real world. So they come to a swinging website thinking that it’s just sex with random strangers and no holds barred fun. And the truth is it’s not like that at all. You still have to be able to conduct yourself correctely and if anything it’s harder to pull because the social side of it is so important and a lot of people lack those skills."

Dont they just!!

over a year ago

"The problem is a lot of the time that guys aren’t very confident chatting up women in the real world. So they come to a swinging website thinking that it’s just sex with random strangers and no holds barred fun. And the truth is it’s not like that at all. You still have to be able to conduct yourself correctely and if anything it’s harder to pull because the social side of it is so important and a lot of people lack those skills.

Oh, someone was listening "

I use the site how I want. It’s not let me down so far

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

I use the site how I want. It’s not let me down so far"

It wasn't intended as a criticism, just banter

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes. The guys on here are more honest about it and are happy to be friendly in between without thinking it means you want to settle down and have their babies.

over a year ago

I use the site how I want. It’s not let me down so far

It wasn't intended as a criticism, just banter "

I know. I’ve still a lot to learn on the forums

over a year ago

"

Agree. The problem with this site is women of no Calibre whatsoever, now have a choice of men, given the huge volumes. Thus giving them a air of arrogance which is totally and utterly unwarranted

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

Agree. The problem with this site is women of no Calibre whatsoever, now have a choice of men, given the huge volumes. Thus giving them a air of arrogance which is totally and utterly unwarranted "

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Agree. The problem with this site is women of no Calibre whatsoever, now have a choice of men, given the huge volumes. Thus giving them a air of arrogance which is totally and utterly unwarranted "

And thank fuck as how else would I get laid!?

over a year ago

The women of no calibre fuck good thou

over a year ago

I’ve got about 5years at most left of having anything whatsoever about me. All I bloody ask is for one beautiful sculpted woman to absolutely destroy me physically and mentally. Is that too much to ask?? Someone should be bouncing on my cock right now yet I’m laid in pants deciding when if ever I will clear the 6months worth of shit in the garden

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"I’ve got about 5years at most left of having anything whatsoever about me. All I bloody ask is for one beautiful sculpted woman to absolutely destroy me physically and mentally. Is that too much to ask?? Someone should be bouncing on my cock right now yet I’m laid in pants deciding when if ever I will clear the 6months worth of shit in the garden"

Have you tried other sites ?

over a year ago

"I’ve got about 5years at most left of having anything whatsoever about me. All I bloody ask is for one beautiful sculpted woman to absolutely destroy me physically and mentally. Is that too much to ask?? Someone should be bouncing on my cock right now yet I’m laid in pants deciding when if ever I will clear the 6months worth of shit in the garden

Have you tried other sites ?"

All a complete waste of time and energy.

over a year ago

Guys on Tinder are more respectful but flaky.

Respectful guys on here seem to be like a needle in a hay stack but when you do actually find one they're reliable and generally meet when they say they will

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I’ve got about 5years at most left of having anything whatsoever about me. All I bloody ask is for one beautiful sculpted woman to absolutely destroy me physically and mentally. Is that too much to ask?? Someone should be bouncing on my cock right now yet I’m laid in pants deciding when if ever I will clear the 6months worth of shit in the garden

All a complete waste of time and energy. "

Have you tried a brass?

over a year ago

All a complete waste of time and energy.

Have you tried a brass?"

A what

over a year ago

"Nah pof is better. The amount of guys that say they want a relationship and in turn that would get them sex and then they can fuck off. Little do they know, you told them the same thing to get the same thing "

See i knew I was being to honest.. I tell them straight up that I'm not looking for a relationship and then the conversations usually ends.

Il have to change my approach and play along with them next time.

maybe make a few marriage proposals.

over a year ago

Fabguys?

over a year ago

Do it then and stop the whining. "

over a year ago

It’s a mixed bag really, I’ve met people from here and also POF

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

What is your opinion?

"

It's not an app. This is supposed to be a place for swinger's not singles who can't manage to have a successful relationship so look for casual sex. Although that's exactly what's it's become.

over a year ago

Someone's bitter

By *zQTWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

This is why I always found pof easier. Because regardless of what it was you were looking for you had to have that ‘first’ date so to speak. It wasn’t trying to convince someone a social meet is a must before heading to the bedroom

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

POF used to be pretty good for me as I was looking for sex more than a relationship. Could usually tell by poses and what girls were saying if they were looking for the same as me.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

If you’re looking for sex go to pof or tinder. If you want to be a swinger stay here. "

What is the difference between sex and swinging?

By *zQTWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

What is your opinion?

If you’re looking for sex go to pof or tinder. If you want to be a swinger stay here.

What is the difference between sex and swinging? "

A lot

over a year ago

Well said

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

A lot "

Like?

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

This will be your reason for not being as successful as you were hoping for.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

A lot

Like? "

Social aspect, friendship, respect

over a year ago

This is the last place you'd visit for no strings sex, it's more of a chat site.

Pof, Facebook, tinder are a lot better for that.

over a year ago

"This is the last place you'd visit for no strings sex, it's more of a chat site.

Pof, Facebook, tinder are a lot better for that."

And Twitter

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

It's not an app. This is supposed to be a place for swinger's not singles who can't manage to have a successful relationship so look for casual sex. Although that's exactly what's it's become. "

It's not that I can't manage a successful relationship. I just don't want one.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

It's not an app. This is supposed to be a place for swinger's not singles who can't manage to have a successful relationship so look for casual sex. Although that's exactly what's it's become.

It's not that I can't manage a successful relationship. I just don't want one. "

What are you looking for?

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

This will be your reason for not being as successful as you were hoping for. "

Define it

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

What are you looking for?"

Some sex now and again would be nice

over a year ago

It makes me laugh regarding women on here saying men Are time wasters all the time. I’ve been messed around by 10’s of women on here that are fantasists to put it mildly.

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh regarding women on here saying men Are time wasters all the time. I’ve been messed around by 10’s of women on here that are fantasists to put it mildly. "

Since you have such a disdain for the site and the women on here why do you stay?

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

Some sex now and again would be nice "

Forget the sex. Chat to people and build up connections. The rest will follow mate

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh regarding women on here saying men Are time wasters all the time. I’ve been messed around by 10’s of women on here that are fantasists to put it mildly. "

Shout, shout,

Let it all out!

over a year ago

Maybe you’re going for people too good looking for you.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wonder why?

over a year ago

Are you sure they were women?

over a year ago

"I’ve got about 5years at most left of having anything whatsoever about me. All I bloody ask is for one beautiful sculpted woman to absolutely destroy me physically and mentally. Is that too much to ask?? Someone should be bouncing on my cock right now yet I’m laid in pants deciding when if ever I will clear the 6months worth of shit in the garden"

Well will you?

Ever clear that shit

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 18/01/20 19:34:49]

By *azza80Woman
over a year ago

Your wildest Dreams

"I've used the site on and off for about 7 years and it's become a little bit shitter each time. There's more angry women, more thick men, more fakes than ever, more attention seekers who see it as a dirty Instagram to boost the ego and the forum clique always remains...

But..it's peppered with some total fucking diamonds at times and I guess I just bring thicker blinkers and better ear plugs whilst I hunt the real gems."

This x

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

There are no words...

By *azza80Woman
over a year ago

Your wildest Dreams

I only use this site, been on and off it for over 9yrs now but it is not what it used to be, u do get alot of fakes and time wasters but get that everywhere I suppose. Social media is not my thing to be honest, fab is good to keep up with club events etc xx

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Gosh you're so right. It's terrible.

Now, any sculpted beautiful male model types wanna come fuck the arrogance right out of me? Exceptional men only please.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"

Why? Is it too much effort on here?

over a year ago

"Not sure. This is the only form of social media i use. I dont really use it for hook ups though. just free phone advice "

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

How dare we go only meet guys we like. So rude of us. Should we just give out pitty fucks? Its not just women who get to chose who to meet tho is it....or would you just meet anyone who offered?

over a year ago

Utter bollocks. I'm choosy whether there are 2, 200 or 20,000 men. You just don't like the fact women aren't on here like free prostitutes.

over a year ago

Have you tried other sites ?"

Yeah like gardeners weekly

By *azza80Woman
over a year ago

Your wildest Dreams

Yeah like gardeners weekly "

Hahaha this tickled me x

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

Some sex now and again would be nice "

Buy a torch.

I have a wand for my orgasms. Which is why I laugh at the prospect of fuck n go, AND can be fussy.

over a year ago

I'd say yes as you no where you stand. Im also looking for a long term relationship and it does my head in that people use dating sites just for nsa sex. They normally do it under the guise of wanting a relationship and waste ur time chatting to eventually find out there just interested in sex.

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh regarding women on here saying men Are time wasters all the time. I’ve been messed around by 10’s of women on here that are fantasists to put it mildly.

How dare we go only meet guys we like. So rude of us. Should we just give out pitty fucks? Its not just women who get to chose who to meet tho is it....or would you just meet anyone who offered?

"

Perhaps he is one of those who call women time wasters cos they declined. I've had that. It's funny.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

Buy a torch.

I have a wand for my orgasms. Which is why I laugh at the prospect of fuck n go, AND can be fussy. "

The torch will show you which end to put in the fleshlight

over a year ago

Why? Is it too much effort on here? "

No just speaking my mind. The forums keep me here.

over a year ago

"It makes me laugh regarding women on here saying men Are time wasters all the time. I’ve been messed around by 10’s of women on here that are fantasists to put it mildly.

"

I think you got the wrong end of the stick there

over a year ago

Amd judging by your earlier comment your getting no joy on here either

Maybe there's a reason for that?

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I think you got the wrong end of the stick there "

Sorry...i commented on the wrong quote.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

Buy a torch.

I have a wand for my orgasms. Which is why I laugh at the prospect of fuck n go, AND can be fussy. "

I have no interest at all in toys.

Men can be fussy too, you know.

It seems like some of the ladies on here think all men are like any hole is a goal.

This is bullshit!

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

I think we've covered this before? Some people will never understand the difference and I suspect theres a high correlation between them and men getting nowhere on here

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

over a year ago

"There are no words... "

over a year ago

Agree. The problem with this site is women of no Calibre whatsoever, now have a choice of men, given the huge volumes. Thus giving them a air of arrogance which is totally and utterly unwarranted

Utter bollocks. I'm choosy whether there are 2, 200 or 20,000 men. You just don't like the fact women aren't on here like free prostitutes. "

And some men will never understand why their chances will never be any better even if their are only 2 choices

over a year ago

Utter bollocks. I'm choosy whether there are 2, 200 or 20,000 men. You just don't like the fact women aren't on here like free prostitutes.

And some men will never understand why their chances will never be any better even if their are only 2 choices"

Nah surely if us gals are desperate enough, we’ll pick one of the two just for a quickie. Right? Right?!

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Perhaps he is one of those who call women time wasters cos they declined. I've had that. It's funny. "

" But i meet your criteria" lmao

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

What is your opinion?

"

Not on any of those.

Just Fab Swingers and Fab Guys.

I don-t need any more - I have a supply of sex whenever I need it.

By *opinovMan
over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I've had a similar drought of luck everywhere.

At least here there's a vaguely social dimension.

By *thwiltsmMan
over a year ago

salisbury

They are supposed to be for two totally different things, fabs for swingers and pof etc for dates

Swingers will get what I mean, singles looking for a shag probably won’t I guess?

over a year ago

"They are supposed to be for two totally different things, fabs for swingers and pof etc for dates

Swingers will get what I mean, singles looking for a shag probably won’t I guess?"

Exactly. Some guys get it.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I tried tinder, pof, etc but they weren't for me. I didn't want a proper relationship, just FWBs sort of thing, but most men seemed to be lying about what they were after. Half of them are on here anyway.

I much prefer it here, so much less bullshit, men are more upfront about what they're after. The social side, forums, etc are great and give you a better feel of a person. It's just a much better experience.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

I think we've covered this before? Some people will never understand the difference and I suspect theres a high correlation between them and men getting nowhere on here "

I don't think we have.

over a year ago

Different for sure.

over a year ago

Those on pof etc.. Just want a quick fook

Those on here at least you know a bit more about them.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm only on here, so I'll just take notes. Lol

By *ollee78Man
over a year ago

HARROGATE

What is your opinion?

"

I’ve noticed that when I reply in the forums I get a lot of traffic and people checking me out.

over a year ago

Try them all if it gets you results

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I found two of my most beautiful poly fwb's on tinder and ok cupid. I no longer use the sites because I'm here (and have them in my life) but have had some lovely adventures and connections through those sites yeah. I found it was easy to be upfront and find what I wanted. But I did find it tedious at times to explain my non monogomy.

over a year ago

What is your opinion?

"

Yes.

Theres less preamble about motive.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t use anything else

over a year ago

Prefer fab to anything else - stops all that crappy swiping & people have more in their bios on fab so that you can get to know more about them

Post new Message to Thread