Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Shitty things your teacher did

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was reading a thread on twitter about all the shitty things a teacher of yours did.

My experiences of teachers (while at school, since leaving school is another story..) isn’t too bad. One that sticks out is first year Home Ec. There was three people to a table and oven. Can’t even rem_mber what we were cooking, but someone from my table was off sick, so we got their ingredients. I accidentally dropped a wee bit of cheese on the ground, into a pile of cobwebs and ants. So I put it in the bin.

She comes over, and demands to know why I put the cheese in the bin. I explained, and she screamed at me, telling me I’m the reason children in Africa are dying. And then sends me out the room.

My guidance teacher came along and asked why I had been sent out. I explained it to him, and he took me back inside the classroom and asked the teacher ‘do you really think those dying children will be full up after eating a tiny cheese cube which is filthy?’

Teacher hated me from that moment. Ah well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know if it happened when I was in the school but 2 of the teachers from when I was there got arrested a few years ago for being inappropriate with male students.

The 2 of them were slimy horrible teachers.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Wow, s/he needed a day off!

All mine were lovely I think.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Oh lord I am not starting on that.

Many teachers are wonderful people.

Some teachers should not be allowed within a hundred yards of anyone under 21.

over a year ago

"Oh lord I am not starting on that.

Some teachers should not be allowed within a hundred yards of anyone under 21."

Oh I did have some amazing teachers

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

It was the last day of school before the summer holiday and the class was doing a Scattergories type quiz .

As I was a bit of an amateur ornithologist then , the question came up " name a bird beginning with S " . I immediately shouted out "Shag" .

I too got thrown out until the headmaster corrected my teacher that it was infact a real bird !!

So there you go

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh lord I am not starting on that.

Some teachers should not be allowed within a hundred yards of anyone under 21.

Oh I did have some amazing teachers "

Me too. But shitty ones... I'm not opening those wounds and I would not piss on them if they were on fire.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I grew up in the generation where you had to have your wits about you, pay attention because if not you’d probably feel the slap of the cane on your hand or the blackboard rubber come flying at you

They were the good ones haha but I still loved school and wouldn’t have changed it for anything

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It was the last day of school before the summer holiday and the class was doing a Scattergories type quiz .

As I was a bit of an amateur ornithologist then , the question came up " name a bird beginning with S " . I immediately shouted out "Shag" .

I too got thrown out until the headmaster corrected my teacher that it was infact a real bird !!

So there you go "

At the age of eight I got a 20 minute dressing down in front of my class. Something to do with the formation of leaves in ferns. The teacher's answer book gave a different answer to mine so I deserved to be publicly humiliated.

My mother took me to the library and made me write a fully cited report with sources well beyond primary school pay grade showing that I had indeed been right.

The apology took about a minute and was done in private.

This was not one of my shitty teachers.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

One sadistic teacher would keep his cane tucked away inside his jacket. Just in case. Also would throw full bottles of Stevens ink at you in the classroom. Anyone rem_mber that brand of ink?

My school was later featured in the Ali G programme. Horrible place.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"It was the last day of school before the summer holiday and the class was doing a Scattergories type quiz .

So there you go

At the age of eight I got a 20 minute dressing down in front of my class. Something to do with the formation of leaves in ferns. The teacher's answer book gave a different answer to mine so I deserved to be publicly humiliated.

My mother took me to the library and made me write a fully cited report with sources well beyond primary school pay grade showing that I had indeed been right.

This was not one of my shitty teachers."

Sigh...pip and rip.

Praise in public and reprimand in private.

Some people go into teaching to exert authority.

I love your mum!

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

So there you go

This was not one of my shitty teachers."

Not all teachers know best

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

One of our PE teachers who was also my dance teacher actually mocked me for making such a fuss over "just a pulled groin" when I was in agony, couldn't lift my foot more than a couple of centimetres off the floor and I was black and blue the whole length of my inner thigh within days. Turns out it was a pretty severe injury and I should have had physio on it. It's still really tight and painful to stretch now 12 years later.

The same teacher also ran my dance school and told me I looked disgusting and ill during a dress rehearsal for a show because I'm naturally very pale. She tried to get me to pressure my mum into getting me a spray tan. She also allowed one of the other girls to bully my best friend out of the dance school. That girl is now a teacher at that school too. I stuck around because I enjoyed the dancing but Jesus.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

One slept with my mum.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ooh PE teachers

Mine contributed to the obesity crisis I'm sure. If you're good at sport it's amazing, fulfilling, and fun. If you're bad at sport it's a source of pain, ignoring injury, public humiliation, etc.

Succeed and be lauded, try and be humiliated.

over a year ago

"One slept with my mum. "

That happened to my friend (sort of). A teacher slept with her dad, while still married to her mum....this was going on for years, before her or her brother got to high school. It all came out when she began teaching my friend

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Some of mine, were the devil in reincarnate .. threw board rubbers at u, hit with rulers and if u were lucky, the odd punch ... but they were happy times ... not

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

First year senior school (year 7 I think) after rugby practice we were all showering when the PE teacher walked in bollock naked and asked one of my mates if he wanted a golden shower. Yes the story ends how you think it would

over a year ago

"First year senior school (year 7 I think) after rugby practice we were all showering when the PE teacher walked in bollock naked and asked one of my mates if he wanted a golden shower. Yes the story ends how you think it would "

What the fuck

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Our RE Teacher always looked like a man on the edge....

One day one of the gobby boys in my class got told off for talking and the RE Teacher threw a board duster at him and it missed. Well if he did, the kid shot up out of his chair and said to the Teacher, “you’re a rubbish aim is that all you’ve got?” Next thing one of them plastic back School chairs is whizzing it’s way through the air towards gobby kid and the Teacher is screaming at him to get out of the class.

Gobby kid was so shook up by having the chair thrown at him he hot footed it out sharpish with no more lip to the Teacher. The class then continued as normal.

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

I was precociously bright as a kid. Once when I was about 5 pur homework was to read from a book of stories.. the homework was something ridiculous like read pages 8 to 10. I read about 70 odd pages. Teacher didn't believe me, so he tried to humiliate me. I said that he could read the first line of any page and I could tell him the rest of the story from that point.

The fucker dragged me out to the front of the class and had me stand on a chair.

I totally made him look a complete dick.. to make it funnier he was married to the head teacher..

over a year ago

"I was precociously bright as a kid. Once when I was about 5 pur homework was to read from a book of stories.. the homework was something ridiculous like read pages 8 to 10. I read about 70 odd pages. Teacher didn't believe me, so he tried to humiliate me. I said that he could read the first line of any page and I could tell him the rest of the story from that point.

The fucker dragged me out to the front of the class and had me stand on a chair.

I totally made him look a complete dick.. to make it funnier he was married to the head teacher.."

By *arklordMan
over a year ago

rugeley

my school was so bad someone burnt it down twice.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I had a geography teacher at secondary school who was an utter bellend, an old school disciplinarian who would have you in detention every lunchtime for a full week writing lines for even the slightest thing.

In lessons if you didn't write in the top header line in your exercise book or left a line empty between paragraphs he would lose his shit and write in big red capitals "USE ALL OF THE PAGE". He was well known for rubbing his balls against the desk in front of you as well.

Another music teacher once picked me up by my collar and threw me into a stack of chairs because I'd whispered something to my friend while he was taking registration, bit of an overreaction! Would love him to try it now

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I grew up in the age where flying board rubbers and pieces of chalk were a thing still and you just accepted it...but two incidents stick with me...one for the better one not so...

As a 5 year old at a preparatory school I bit one of the other kids - the headmistress made a sign saying "Beware: I Bite" hung it round my neck and made me walk round wearing it for a day, including standing in the reception area during breaks and lunch....never bit anyone again!!

The second is more sinister - secondary school Chemistry teacher had an "old school" mentality when it came to teaching (in what was becoming a more progressive profession even then) - he also had a look of one of those silent movie villains about him - he was sadistic in the extreme and would do things like strangling you with your tie if your top button wasn't done up and on one occasion made one of the boys in my class carry a plate of burning sulphur round the class for getting an experiment wrong (as anyone knows burning sulphur is not the most pleasant of things)...he left teaching a few years later to become an insurance salesman

over a year ago

I was talking in a chemistry lesson when I shouldn’t have been. So my Chemistry teacher dragged me out from my desk by the sideburns (hard to believe but I had hair then) and got me to kneel on the floor with my arms outstretched like I’ was about to be crucified. He got a large about 2.5 inch diameter bung for a large chemical flask. And rammed it into my open mouth. We were compliant because the physical punishments could be worse. I then had to kneel in front of the class for the rest of the lesson like that, with drool pouring down my chin and onto my uniforms. Humiliation was his stock in trade as well as physical violence.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I was precociously bright as a kid. Once when I was about 5 pur homework was to read from a book of stories.. the homework was something ridiculous like read pages 8 to 10. I read about 70 odd pages. Teacher didn't believe me, so he tried to humiliate me. I said that he could read the first line of any page and I could tell him the rest of the story from that point.

I totally made him look a complete dick.. to make it funnier he was married to the head teacher.."

Oh the joys of "you haven't read that". Wanna bet, motherfucker?

over a year ago

"I was talking in a chemistry lesson when I shouldn’t have been. So my Chemistry teacher dragged me out from my desk by the sideburns (hard to believe but I had hair then) and got me to kneel on the floor with my arms outstretched like I’ was about to be crucified. He got a large about 2.5 inch diameter bung for a large chemical flask. And rammed it into my open mouth. We were compliant because the physical punishments could be worse. I then had to kneel in front of the class for the rest of the lesson like that, with drool pouring down my chin and onto my uniforms. Humiliation was his stock in trade as well as physical violence."

I’ll add he was a lay deacon in his local Catholic Church on Sundays

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Primary school teacher decided there was no such thing as left-handedness and made me use my right.

When I kept swapping back to my left he made me hold my left hand on my head whenever I was writing since otherwise I couldn't be trusted to just make the effort.

Came to a head when I started putting my hand on my head when I needed to write at home and my mum wanted to know what the hell was going on, but by then it had been almost the entire school year!

over a year ago

I was given a punishment exercise for fighting (technically standing up for myself) 600 lines and I binned it, I did not know he had watched me do it.

The next day he walks into the RE Class and drags me out by my collar to the hall throwing me against the wall by my throat threatening to beat the shit out of me for the disrespect I had shown. I swore no teacher would do that to me again.... 4 years later another teacher dragged me out of class by my shirt for being a clown, nothing more nothing less just being the class clown. He pushed me against the wall and I snapped and threw him through the wall behind him. I was expelled

Not sure if this is bad teacher or bad me but yeah that was one of the worst ones that happened

over a year ago

Went to a school were one teacher got done for prostition, another 2 sleeping with students and another gay PE teacher.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I got regular dressings down when I was five about my reading, too. My mother had taught me to read using phonics, which was in the early 90s desperately pedagogically unfashionable.

So while my peers were scribbling and struggling with words like cat (developmentally normal), I was writing, reading like a ten year old, and stupid because I sounded words out.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I still haven't mentioned anything shitty btw

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I had a stammer at school and the teacher always use to make stand up and read out to the class at every opportunity.

over a year ago

"I was talking in a chemistry lesson when I shouldn’t have been. So my Chemistry teacher dragged me out from my desk by the sideburns (hard to believe but I had hair then) and got me to kneel on the floor with my arms outstretched like I’ was about to be crucified. He got a large about 2.5 inch diameter bung for a large chemical flask. And rammed it into my open mouth. We were compliant because the physical punishments could be worse. I then had to kneel in front of the class for the rest of the lesson like that, with drool pouring down my chin and onto my uniforms. Humiliation was his stock in trade as well as physical violence."

People have to pay a Mistress for that sort of thing now... oh how times have changed!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Ooh. When I was seven the words noun, adjective, verb, adverb, etc were banned. Grammar is bad

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

At primary school the headteacher repeatedly made me stand at the front of the class and recite all my times tables up to 12 knowing full well that I was crap at maths and the other clever kids were mocking me for it, I used to dread maths days and always felt like crap after getting it wrong yet again. Perhaps she thought that would make me better at it but it never did.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I come from a place where the Teachers were allowed to whack you on a whim.

We had water fountains in the playground where they were all in a row and a teacher would regularly walk along the line whacking people on top of the head who were drinking.

That was pretty shitty.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"At primary school the headteacher repeatedly made me stand at the front of the class and recite all my times tables up to 12 knowing full well that I was crap at maths and the other clever kids were mocking me for it, I used to dread maths days and always felt like crap after getting it wrong yet again. Perhaps she thought that would make me better at it but it never did."

I still have areas of knowledge where I have to suppress the nausea to tackle it.

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Most of my teachers were very good and I have good memories of school.

The shitty ones were like a lot of previous comments, board rubbers and chalk being launched at you or dragged out of class by the sideburns/hair, too many like the power they thought they had.

A good one though liked to have banter, albeit in what looked like a serious way. In a science class a lad farted louder then he intended, the teacher heard him so picked him up out of his chair and put him the extractor cupboard where experiments were usually done. That teacher went down as a good legend in that school.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

"At primary school the headteacher repeatedly made me stand at the front of the class and recite all my times tables up to 12 knowing full well that I was crap at maths and the other clever kids were mocking me for it, I used to dread maths days and always felt like crap after getting it wrong yet again. Perhaps she thought that would make me better at it but it never did.

I still have areas of knowledge where I have to suppress the nausea to tackle it."

I'm still poor at mental arithmetic, I recently had to do my GCSE maths again to secure a promotion in the army and was pleased to find you're allowed a calculator now

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've only mentioned stuff I've overcome and can laugh about now. There are a handful of teachers, if I saw them in the street, I'm not sure if I'd run, attack them, or wet myself.

Teachers have a profound effect on children and it's not always good.

over a year ago

Some of these teachers were bloody awful!

I hated mine in the last year of primary School.

I had dyslexia, but he never gave a shit.... He would make me stand at the front of the class while he read my work out, pointing out each mistake and with each mistake he would punch my arm.

It only stopped when my Dad noticed big black bruises and asked where I got them.

That day my Dad took me to school not sure what happened but the guy never laid a finger on me again

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"At primary school the headteacher repeatedly made me stand at the front of the class and recite all my times tables up to 12 knowing full well that I was crap at maths and the other clever kids were mocking me for it, I used to dread maths days and always felt like crap after getting it wrong yet again. Perhaps she thought that would make me better at it but it never did.

I still have areas of knowledge where I have to suppress the nausea to tackle it.

I'm still poor at mental arithmetic, I recently had to do my GCSE maths again to secure a promotion in the army and was pleased to find you're allowed a calculator now "

I have an A in A Level maths yet don't find mental calculation very easy at all. I have to write it out. I guess it just depends how your brain works.

By *euschMan
over a year ago

peterborough

Didn’t learn me rite dunt them

By *uesdaysfundayCouple
over a year ago

Sandbach

I went to an all girls school. We had teachers who had liasons with students. One stayed on as a teacher, married to the student, for many years.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Went to a school were one teacher got done for prostition, another 2 sleeping with students and another gay PE teacher."

It's OK to be gay! That's not a bad teacher trait!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"I've only mentioned stuff I've overcome and can laugh about now. There are a handful of teachers, if I saw them in the street, I'm not sure if I'd run, attack them, or wet myself.

Teachers have a profound effect on children and it's not always good."

Gosh, was the school the problem it was it one person? This sounds really awful. I feel sad.

over a year ago

Most teachers are tyrants.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've only mentioned stuff I've overcome and can laugh about now. There are a handful of teachers, if I saw them in the street, I'm not sure if I'd run, attack them, or wet myself.

Teachers have a profound effect on children and it's not always good.

Gosh, was the school the problem it was it one person? This sounds really awful. I feel sad. "

Three schools, about ten teachers.

The kids were often shit too, but they had the excuse of being, well, children. The professionals in charge of me had no such excuse.

And btw, this is after I've had therapy

over a year ago

"Went to a school were one teacher got done for prostition, another 2 sleeping with students and another gay PE teacher.

It's OK to be gay! That's not a bad teacher trait!"

Yeah I was wondering why he mentioned the gay teacher?

over a year ago

"I grew up in the generation where you had to have your wits about you, pay attention because if not you’d probably feel the slap of the cane on your hand or the blackboard rubber come flying at you

They were the good ones haha but I still loved school and wouldn’t have changed it for anything "

I had primary school teacher who used to throw the blackboard rubber at us, plus her shoes, pritstick and anything else she could get her hands on. She had a nervous breakdown and left eventually

over a year ago

I also had an English teacher who only taught us for three months.

She always taught us about vampires, but told us how she was almost charged with manslaughter years ago as she had a chainsaw, was trying to cut down a tree, and accidentally cut her husbands neck...who died

And then she disappeared. No idea what happened to her

over a year ago

"Went to a school were one teacher got done for prostition, another 2 sleeping with students and another gay PE teacher.

Yeah I was wondering why he mentioned the gay teacher?"

Made the kids in the class uncomfy

And we stood our ground.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground."

Ah so you’re all homophobic. Got it

over a year ago

There a substitute teacher at my secondary school from when I was in Year 8 or 9 onwards to Year 11. Two years after I left school - actually, upon a quick Google he was suspended later on in the year that I left school - he got done for historical sexual abuse towards boys at Saint Pauls Cathedral School in London in the 80s.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Ah so you’re all homophobic. Got it"

Not without reason.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason."

That makes it better....

over a year ago

They gave me homework, the bastards.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better.... "

Gets worse if u don't stand up to it.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Gets worse if u don't stand up to it."

What? The gay gets worse? He’ll become more gay unless you stand up for being straight? What?!

over a year ago

"They gave me homework, the bastards. "

Those pesky motherfuckers

over a year ago

After coming top of the class for English Language at my grammar school, my form teacher wrote in my school report " Most gratifying but totally unexpected" imagine my dismay when the prick became headmaster of my daughters school

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

What? The gay gets worse? He’ll become more gay unless you stand up for being straight? What?!"

Give them an inch they take a mile.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I can count the good teachers I had through my years of school on one hand and still have fingers to spare.

To be equitable, teaching is undeniably a hard and highly stressful profession so I can begrudgingly forgive many of my preceptor’s failings.

Having said this, a great many in my experience were utterly unreasonable, power hungry, cruel and highly unprofessional.

over a year ago

Going back to my previous post, said teacher only got four and a half years in prison so he would've been out by 2004.

over a year ago

"Going back to my previous post, said teacher only got four and a half years in prison so he would've been out by 2004. "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

one of mine is in prison(if hes still in) for historic crimes. 2 male teachers had a fight in the playground

over a year ago

"one of mine is in prison(if hes still in) for historic crimes. 2 male teachers had a fight in the playground"

Jesus

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

What? The gay gets worse? He’ll become more gay unless you stand up for being straight? What?!

Give them an inch they take a mile."

Oh no. The ghey!

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!"

Don’t touch me. Don’t want to catch the ghey

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

Don’t touch me. Don’t want to catch the ghey"

I've got the bi. Is that better or worse?

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I've got the bi. Is that better or worse?"

I DONT KNOW

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/20 14:28:01]

By *arklordMan
over a year ago

rugeley

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW"

it depends on if its a cricket by or alay-by

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW"

Oow! Ganging up on me. Haha.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Oow! Ganging up on me. Haha."

Imagine how your poor teacher felt, having to teach homophobic children who ‘stood their ground’

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Imagine how your poor teacher felt, having to teach homophobic children who ‘stood their ground’ "

Wat started it off?

over a year ago

Those who can, Do. Those that can't, teach

over a year ago

"Those who can, Do. Those that can't, teach"

I slept with my old guidance and p.e teacher (waaaaay after I had left school) and I asked him if it’s true that if you can’t teach, you teach p.e. And he said yep

over a year ago

"I was talking in a chemistry lesson when I shouldn’t have been. So my Chemistry teacher dragged me out from my desk by the sideburns (hard to believe but I had hair then) and got me to kneel on the floor with my arms outstretched like I’ was about to be crucified. He got a large about 2.5 inch diameter bung for a large chemical flask. And rammed it into my open mouth. We were compliant because the physical punishments could be worse. I then had to kneel in front of the class for the rest of the lesson like that, with drool pouring down my chin and onto my uniforms. Humiliation was his stock in trade as well as physical violence.

People have to pay a Mistress for that sort of thing now... oh how times have changed!"

I did a psychodrama reenactment of it during a course I was doing. Reliving the moment as if it was happening again with my course mates playing roles in it was a very cathartic moment. I bashed the fucked out pillows and cried my eyes out as the other abuses came flooding back.

I won’t be trying it any time soon with a Mistress I can tell you

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

I know a few, some are well thought of and others are loathed, often at the same time. Some are great and some are fucking terrible, just like every one else

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

"Those who can, Do. Those that can't, teach"

Knowing something and teaching something are very different things

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Slapped me in front of assembly every Monday morning for not going to church on sunday.

over a year ago

Various things thrown at me; board duster, chalk, bunch of keys.

over a year ago

Think these posts state the lack of professionalism in schools at the times of teaching.

over a year ago

"Was reading a thread on twitter about all the shitty things a teacher of yours did.

My experiences of teachers (while at school, since leaving school is another story..) isn’t too bad. One that sticks out is first year Home Ec. There was three people to a table and oven. Can’t even rem_mber what we were cooking, but someone from my table was off sick, so we got their ingredients. I accidentally dropped a wee bit of cheese on the ground, into a pile of cobwebs and ants. So I put it in the bin.

She comes over, and demands to know why I put the cheese in the bin. I explained, and she screamed at me, telling me I’m the reason children in Africa are dying. And then sends me out the room.

My guidance teacher came along and asked why I had been sent out. I explained it to him, and he took me back inside the classroom and asked the teacher ‘do you really think those dying children will be full up after eating a tiny cheese cube which is filthy?’

Teacher hated me from that moment. Ah well"

I had some Absolutely Brilliant teachers but there was one that l just totally totally hated with a passion ,the very first day we went into his class ,( 3rd class, 9 year old ) he asked us all " who wants a Mars bar ? " ..everyone put up their hand bar 1 ...he told us all to stand out along the side of the class and he'd give us our " mars bar "...which he duly did...2 cuts of the cane on our hands !!!....he was a bollox and a Fucking bully ..only 9 years old but l never forgot it ...he's dead now ,don't know where he's buried nor care ..but there was another teacher that was absolutely brilliant to everyone ,gave great encouragement to everyone in class and sport ,who also has passed away but everytime I hit up to Dublin to catch gigs and concerts l always stop off at his grave to pay my respects ,he was without a doubt one of life's finest .

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Imagine how your poor teacher felt, having to teach homophobic children who ‘stood their ground’

Wat started it off?"

Not being funny but yeah homophobia was and probably is still rife in schools. You’re talking about kids, most of us at my school age got our knowledge in homosexuality from South Park, there was one “out” gay kid in our entire school and he owned it (good on him) so yeah when a teacher was out he probably did get grief. Not condoning it but after my old man found trans porn on the PC and smashed the screen in rage there was no way I’d have even said I was into trans back then

It was never a case of being homophobic it was being uneducated

over a year ago

"Think these posts state the lack of professionalism in schools at the times of teaching."

Given the fact that i went to a pretty rough and impoverished comprehensive on the outskirts of Sheffield i think i had some of the best teachers anyone could wish for. It could also be because i was a star pupil that never got into any trouble.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Not being funny but yeah homophobia was and probably is still rife in schools. You’re talking about kids, most of us at my school age got our knowledge in homosexuality from South Park, there was one “out” gay kid in our entire school and he owned it (good on him) so yeah when a teacher was out he probably did get grief. Not condoning it but after my old man found trans porn on the PC and smashed the screen in rage there was no way I’d have even said I was into trans back then

It was never a case of being homophobic it was being uneducated "

Your dad smashed the screen? Yeah...not transphobic at all

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

It was never a case of being homophobic it was being uneducated "

The point was how did it get in the classroom.

Shouldnt be there.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Shouldnt be there."

Maybe the gay spreads like the flu or something

over a year ago

Got a slap with a 1m rule regular

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Shouldnt be there.

Maybe the gay spreads like the flu or something "

Or maybe it shouldn't be contagious in the schools.

By *assy69Man
over a year ago

West Sussex and Wales

"Was reading a thread on twitter about all the shitty things a teacher of yours did.

Teacher hated me from that moment. Ah well"

Teachers at my school were prone to just lashing out and beating the living daylights out of the kids in their class, only happened to me once, and there was some payback all in all, I enjoyed school

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Shouldnt be there.

Maybe the gay spreads like the flu or something "

Glitter cannons.

Better than the sad of homophobia

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Your dad smashed the screen? Yeah...not transphobic at all"

Yeah we don’t talk much but that was the way he was raised and there’s still people out there who are being raised that way, it’s a problem that starts at home and in groups of friends, call it peer pressure or some pish but it’s what happens. It’s not a fear of “catching the gay” (which is a hilarious phrase btw) it’s misinformation that’s shaped these perceptions and yes I’m glad it’s on it’s way out but there will always be those close minded fools out there even if the groups are getting smaller

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Yeah we don’t talk much but that was the way he was raised and there’s still people out there who are being raised that way, it’s a problem that starts at home and in groups of friends, call it peer pressure or some pish but it’s what happens. It’s not a fear of “catching the gay” (which is a hilarious phrase btw) it’s misinformation that’s shaped these perceptions and yes I’m glad it’s on it’s way out but there will always be those close minded fools out there even if the groups are getting smaller "

Just because ‘it was the way’ doesn’t mean it can be justified. Still transphobic (or homophobic, ‘standing up’ to your gay teacher)

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Wrapped my knuckles with a ruler. Caned me. Threw a blackboard wiper at my head.

I was a little shit, but in my case it was completely the wrong approach.

over a year ago

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Yeah we don’t talk much but that was the way he was raised and there’s still people out there who are being raised that way, it’s a problem that starts at home and in groups of friends, call it peer pressure or some pish but it’s what happens. It’s not a fear of “catching the gay” (which is a hilarious phrase btw) it’s misinformation that’s shaped these perceptions and yes I’m glad it’s on it’s way out but there will always be those close minded fools out there even if the groups are getting smaller

Just because ‘it was the way’ doesn’t mean it can be justified. Still transphobic (or homophobic, ‘standing up’ to your gay teacher) "

Oh no it’s not justifiable but my old man is in his 60s now and still goes on rants when he’s hammered, he’ll never change now. Just a fud through and through

I’ve no idea if any of my teachers were gay, I treated them the way I was treated. If they were dickheads they got treated as such, if they were nice I was friendly. Actually one of our teachers was gay but I only found that out last year when he hit me up on here. He was absolute dude of a music teacher and I even stayed back at times to learn more about music as I’d a pathetic learning record when I was in a group.

over a year ago

Lead pipes had been found connected to the drinking water taps in my primary school and the school supposedly sent out a letter saying the water wasn’t drinkable (I was in the same school as my siblings and no letter was received by any of us). One hot Friday afternoon we’d done PE and I took a drink from one of the taps not knowing I shouldn’t and this teacher stood and said “if he’s dead tomorrow I’ll throw a party”, my mother wasn’t one to fuck with and this teacher was VERY lucky to keep her job

over a year ago

"Lead pipes had been found connected to the drinking water taps in my primary school and the school supposedly sent out a letter saying the water wasn’t drinkable (I was in the same school as my siblings and no letter was received by any of us). One hot Friday afternoon we’d done PE and I took a drink from one of the taps not knowing I shouldn’t and this teacher stood and said “if he’s dead tomorrow I’ll throw a party”, my mother wasn’t one to fuck with and this teacher was VERY lucky to keep her job"

Holy fuck

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Posted my school reports direct to my parents

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

It was the kids that did shitty things in my school. I spent most of my school years avoiding teachers and school, couldn’t wait to leave. Then I found out grown ups in offices are worse behaved than most kids at school.

Mrs J

over a year ago

"Lead pipes had been found connected to the drinking water taps in my primary school and the school supposedly sent out a letter saying the water wasn’t drinkable (I was in the same school as my siblings and no letter was received by any of us). One hot Friday afternoon we’d done PE and I took a drink from one of the taps not knowing I shouldn’t and this teacher stood and said “if he’s dead tomorrow I’ll throw a party”, my mother wasn’t one to fuck with and this teacher was VERY lucky to keep her job

Holy fuck"

If it wasn’t for the head teacher and her 2 deputies being family friends of ours then she would’ve been crucified they made her stand in front of the whole school and publicly apologise, I also heard that that incident prevented her from going further up the career ladder.

over a year ago

Didn't have much of an education never went to a real school till I was 11yrs old, schooling was mostly done in-house by the Nuns and Priest, they didn't give a shit, just that if you crossed them a miserable existence became even worse, unfortunately for us we were in their care 24/7.

Humiliation and canning was rife and frequent. Needless to say by the time us kids were ten and moved into a larger home for older children I could hardly read or write.

Looking back I struggled mentally we all did, just couldn't fit in to the Secondary School I was always expelled or bunking off.

Finally got expelled at 15 and never went back, didn't sit any exams so had no qualifications.

TBF the Secondary School did try to help but I was far to gone with hatred to care.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Posted my school reports direct to my parents "

I vividly rem_mber when they stopped sending them home with us!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Used to have to swim in Y fronts if forgot swim kit, PE teacher would hit you with cricket stumps if you forgot kit, head get you to strip and slap your bare arse with his hand for any reason , form tutor pull me out of class regularly by newly pierced ear , no issues with the first 3 but last one was a bit sore

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The year above us had cooking before us and thought it amusing to solidify the flour shakers with flour and water so the holes all blocked and when I mentioned to the teacher she I was just making excuses and to stop moaning and do my work. I couldn’t do the fucking work cos the flour shaker was blocked!

over a year ago

I have some pretty horrific memories of my very first teacher. I had her my first two years of primary school.

If I didn’t know my letters, she would place my hands on the keys of her piano and slam the lid down on them. I developed a slight stammer whilst in her room and she’d poke fun at me in front of the other kids. I was always a nervous wreck in her room.

One of the first days in school I wet my pants. She made me stand on a table until school was over and threw insults at me throughout the day.

She was a horrible cunt.

She’s pretty old now, I see her around where I live. I will dance a jig on her grave when she dies

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Jesus some of these are horrifying.

I dont think any of this happened at my school.

Although maybe it did before as we were warned about the head teacher Miss Moss being a bit mean. She always wore red so you could spot her a mile off.

The worse thing I rem_mber is the English teacher rubbing his cock on the corner of the table we sat at.

By *lap.n.tickleCouple
over a year ago

sunny Manchester :)

Where do I start

over a year ago

"Jesus some of these are horrifying.

I dont think any of this happened at my school.

Although maybe it did before as we were warned about the head teacher Miss Moss being a bit mean. She always wore red so you could spot her a mile off.

The worse thing I rem_mber is the English teacher rubbing his cock on the corner of the table we sat at. "

Oh god I think all schools had that teacher

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Tell me that words can’t hurt and that I should learn to ignore bullies.

Throwing the Cambodia collection tin at people.

Throw the board rubber of people.

Not me obviously because I was always a good girl at school

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

And we stood our ground.

Not without reason.

That makes it better....

Oh no. The ghey!

I DONT KNOW

Wat started it off?

Shouldnt be there.

Maybe the gay spreads like the flu or something

Or maybe it shouldn't be contagious in the schools."

Maybe it's not contagious anywhere.

Your narrow minded bigotry saddens me so much I can't even find anything slightly humorous to add!

over a year ago

I had a teacher push me into a wall once and threaten me. That was pretty bad! I also rem_mber a teacher who would sit her chair in front of the door at the end of the day and keep us all there an extra 15-30 minutes if someone had misbehaved. It's sad how some can really abuse their position of power.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

I am autistic.

It's astonishing how little Teacher's understood when I was little!

By *nto My ArmsMan
over a year ago

Herts/London

Thank fuck for Safeguarding these days, eh?

By *azyafternoonMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

I had my first sexual experience in school, aged around seven or eight.

The school nurse (female) had to check all us boys to see if our testicles had dropped. She just stuck her hand down the front of our trousers and had a good feel. I loved it!

over a year ago

The Catholic grammar school I attended was mostly staffed by bullies and inadequate. The staff was a mixture of priests and secular teachers. The head and his deputy were always priests, who were obviously selected by virtue of their lack of empathy, the other teaching priests were mostly ok but some of the teachers were plain horrible, in one class I was in the teacher nicknamed Tiny physically put the smallest boy in the class out of a window for rustling his exercise book page at him! The sports teachers took 22 lads out of a class to play football, the remainder were called the scraps and left to the it own devices for the double PE period, talk about humiliation. My mother died when I was 14 and my schooling suffered, when I told the headmaster I was leaving he said it was wise decision, so I got an apprenticeship as an electrician and subsequently held posts as a construction manager and project manager for one of the biggest contractor in the UK. Absolute arseholes of teachers

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

One male teacher thought a boy sitting next to me had given him a sarcastic response. He came across and said "take your glasses off boy". He duly did and the teacher hit him over the head with such force, the boys nose almost touched the desk. Nobody said a word. Still makes me sad. I wish I had had the courage to say something as he was sat right next to me. I have never forgotten what a ferocious assault I witnessed and ignored

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

So many bad things happened .... how about pe teacher sticking his arm out whilst a kid ( he didn’t like) running down the sideline and the kid smashed his windpipe and they had to do big biro tracheotomy on the side lines... and he got away with it! He also made kids hang from wallbars in gym. One naughty class had arms like orangutans... he was an evil man

By *ungdave1Man
over a year ago

middlewich

"I went to an all girls school. We had teachers who had liasons with students. One stayed on as a teacher, married to the student, for many years. "

Which school was that?

over a year ago

"I went to an all girls school. We had teachers who had liasons with students. One stayed on as a teacher, married to the student, for many years.

Which school was that?"

Why, did you also marry a student?

Post new Message to Thread