Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Initial Attraction: Body or Face?

Jump to newest

By *etite_delight OP   Woman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Which is more important to see before your meet? Regardless of how hot peoples body is, if the face doesn’t do it for me, I kind a withdraw.

Am I the rare one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No, not at all.

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

A combination of both for me

over a year ago

BunnyLand

I don’t understand why people wants a blind meet? What good come out of it really

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Face all the way ! If I’m not attracted to that I won’t be meeting ! X

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I don’t understand why people wants a blind meet? What good come out of it really "

Giving up anonymity is always a risk. Plus some people just want to get ends away.

Or kink stuff which might be different.

over a year ago

Face then body for me x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/20 11:58:36]

over a year ago

It'll most likely be the body for me. I'd of course want to see the face first but the body is whatll get me out the door.

over a year ago

If I'm not attracted to the face then it doesn't matter how attractive I find the body, I'm not going to go there.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Which is more important to see before your meet? Regardless of how hot peoples body is, if the face doesn’t do it for me, I kind a withdraw.

Am I the rare one? "

That sentiment isn't rare at all i've found.

A combination of both for me, though facial attraction is paramount!

over a year ago

Neither...a strong attitude is the most attractive thing, good looks and nice body are the bonus.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I don’t understand why people wants a blind meet? What good come out of it really "

I've had 2 blind meets the first was brilliant and we still meetand have a lot of fun. The 2nd we just didn't go farther than a social not because he wasn't attractive but he was completely different in person than he came across in messages. So ye they can work out great. I always have. A social firat anyhow to see how I get on with someone.Even people who I have been attracted to by their face it has gone no farther.

over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I don’t understand why people wants a blind meet? What good come out of it really

I've had 2 blind meets the first was brilliant and we still meetand have a lot of fun. The 2nd we just didn't go farther than a social not because he wasn't attractive but he was completely different in person than he came across in messages. So ye they can work out great. I always have. A social firat anyhow to see how I get on with someone.Even people who I have been attracted to by their face it has gone no farther. "

But in terms of the level of risk that you may not get along is much higher if you have a blind meet, isn’t it? I never left a meeting with social

only and personally think it’s because I’ve seen their faces and had a reasonable chat beforehand?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I don’t understand why people wants a blind meet? What good come out of it really

I've had 2 blind meets the first was brilliant and we still meetand have a lot of fun. The 2nd we just didn't go farther than a social not because he wasn't attractive but he was completely different in person than he came across in messages. So ye they can work out great. I always have. A social firat anyhow to see how I get on with someone.Even people who I have been attracted to by their face it has gone no farther.

But in terms of the level of risk that you may not get along is much higher if you have a blind meet, isn’t it? I never left a meeting with social

only and personally think it’s because I’ve seen their faces and had a reasonable chat beforehand? "

I usually do exchange pics now. But I've had more socials than play meets. Even though I do chat for a good while beforehand sometimes when you meet you just don't click. Now to be fair the longer I am on here the better I am at seeing if we will click when we meet. But if I chat and have a real laugh with someone then ye I'd probably still meet even if we didn't exchange a pic. The worst that can happen is you waste half an hour having coffee.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

For me it's mental attraction, then facial attraction and then their body is probably last on the list. Nice bodies are nice and all but pointless if the rest isn't there.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Face is the deal breaker.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"For me it's mental attraction, then facial attraction and then their body is probably last on the list. Nice bodies are nice and all but pointless if the rest isn't there. "

Slips away quietly...

over a year ago

Face , chat then body xx

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"For me it's mental attraction, then facial attraction and then their body is probably last on the list. Nice bodies are nice and all but pointless if the rest isn't there. "

This.

I mean, on here you're sort of drawn in by bodies but brain and face are way more important for me.

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Definitely this. If I don't like the person behind the face/body then it doesn't matter how gorgeous they are physically I won't be taking things any further

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Face is the initial attraction and whatever words then come out of their mouth makes or breaks everything for me.

There is no doubt a nice body is a great thing but it's always the face and personality for me.

I have to like the person, the body is along for the ride if those two work or I'm out of there

over a year ago

Face

By *euschMan
over a year ago

peterborough

"Which is more important to see before your meet? Regardless of how hot peoples body is, if the face doesn’t do it for me, I kind a withdraw.

Am I the rare one? "

I don’t think so, I’ve had a few ladies contact me, as soon as I send a face pic, nothing!! Ghosted! I never thought I was that ugly, it really knocks a person’s self esteem

over a year ago

Face

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Am I the rare one?

I don’t think so, I’ve had a few ladies contact me, as soon as I send a face pic, nothing!! Ghosted! I never thought I was that ugly, it really knocks a person’s self esteem "

It's not about being ugly, outta about being someone's type. If you think about the number of people you see on a daily basis and the number of those that you fancy. It doesn't mean the others are ugly. They just don't flick your switch. Try not to be knocked by it x

By *euschMan
over a year ago

peterborough

I guess the trouble with FAB is, in 99% of the case you only see the body (pictures) the face comes afterwards. So it’s body that you get the attraction for. In “real life” it’s a combination of looks, meaning the whole person, and personality

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Face is the deciding factor for me

over a year ago

Face

over a year ago

BunnyLand

only and personally think it’s because I’ve seen their faces and had a reasonable chat beforehand?

I usually do exchange pics now. But I've had more socials than play meets. Even though I do chat for a good while beforehand sometimes when you meet you just don't click. Now to be fair the longer I am on here the better I am at seeing if we will click when we meet. But if I chat and have a real laugh with someone then ye I'd probably still meet even if we didn't exchange a pic. The worst that can happen is you waste half an hour having coffee. "

That’s fair enough! Guess I’m simply not interested to chat with people without putting a face first! Good to hear other ways of approach

over a year ago

BunnyLand

"I guess the trouble with FAB is, in 99% of the case you only see the body (pictures) the face comes afterwards. So it’s body that you get the attraction for. In “real life” it’s a combination of looks, meaning the whole person, and personality "

Yes but I was wondering whether you meet before seeing the face and the body while chatting. Not necessarily be in full detail but at least a glimpse of it both

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes. A good photo can attract my attention but it's more likely to be piqued by forum posts or reading a profile.

As long as someone isn't either end of the scale physically I'm potentially interested.

over a year ago

Definitely the face, but even then there has to be a spark a connection, if your lucky enough to find that then you are gonna have some real fun times.

Can be a little smile, a little quirk that gets me, but needs to be something else to back it up, and you usually know within minutes of chatting to someone if things will progress any further. Plenty of attractive ladies that have posted to this thread by the way...

over a year ago

"For me it's mental attraction, then facial attraction and then their body is probably last on the list. Nice bodies are nice and all but pointless if the rest isn't there.

Yes. A good photo can attract my attention but it's more likely to be piqued by forum posts or reading a profile.

As long as someone isn't either end of the scale physically I'm potentially interested."

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Face first for the two of us. But, the body can still be a deal breaker.

By *ucidityWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Am I the rare one? "

No, I’m similar.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

This completely - I *might* look at body pics and like them but until I have a measure of the person for who they are, and have seen their face an overall attraction and desire to take things further simply isn't there.

over a year ago

Facial/mental connection/body

over a year ago

I am interested in both, but neither are really the determining factors. It is whether I really like the person, whether there is mutual chemistry and whether I feel they get me and I get them.

over a year ago

Doesn’t matter how amazing the body is if I’m not attracted to the face then I wouldn’t be interested. I have to be attracted to the face

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"For me it's mental attraction, then facial attraction and then their body is probably last on the list. Nice bodies are nice and all but pointless if the rest isn't there.

This completely - I *might* look at body pics and like them but until I have a measure of the person for who they are, and have seen their face an overall attraction and desire to take things further simply isn't there."

Agreed

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Am I the rare one? "

no i would be the same. has to be some bit of an attraction there

By *ryingitout19Man
over a year ago

Wales

In terms of what you see most often on here the body will be the first thing that attracts, but there’s got to be an attraction in the face

over a year ago

I dont ask to see a face first so its usually body that will attract if Ive got as far as reading the message. I'll talk a while before still asking for/offering a face. I have to get on with people, and then usually seeing a face I like it and it fits the person that I already know. Its very rare I havnt liked a face of somone Ive liked but that could be pure luck and not very large numbers to go on

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Face for sure

They can have a great bod,but of I don't like their mush it's a no go for me.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) am going to be really shallow here.

Both body and face are important, but a great body can make up for a face that looks like a Picasso painting. Either can be a deal-breaker but a body I'm not into is a definite no, whereas a face isn't necessarily if the body it's above to floats my boat.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

For me connection does matter, a lot.

I have fairly wide, flexible parameters for attraction. Whether these result in attraction depends on how someone grows on me.

over a year ago

For me it’s there body first

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Face. I don't really care what body type they have, as long as they have a face I like and good chat.

over a year ago

I would say face

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

This, all day long!

Do you think it's significant that regular forum dwellers often put a higher importance on a mental connection? I'm entirely guessing, but based on the amount of "fuck now?" messages we get I think that attitude is not prevalent on the rest of fab...

Mrs TMN x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This, all day long!

Do you think it's significant that regular forum dwellers often put a higher importance on a mental connection? I'm entirely guessing, but based on the amount of "fuck now?" messages we get I think that attitude is not prevalent on the rest of fab...

Mrs TMN x"

How successful are the fuck now messages though? Or is it, send a thousand, one hit, success?

over a year ago

Both for me

over a year ago

I’m a face man

over a year ago

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x"

That’s very interesting

over a year ago

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x

How successful are the fuck now messages though? Or is it, send a thousand, one hit, success?"

Oh, massively unsuccessful I should think? It was the hierarchy of body/face/mental attraction I was thinking of, rather than how successful each approach is

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Face first. Then chemistry. Body bits later.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x"

A very valid point, which I suspect has something to do with non-forum dwellers, especially the ones that don't get meets, being quite isolated in terms of interaction with others on the site, and therefore not realising that "fuck now" messages are unlikely to garner success, rather than it being that they have a more shallow outlook

over a year ago

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x

That’s very interesting "

I sense you are mocking me... I've just read back over my earlier thread and I appear to have written interesting about eleventy billion times!

over a year ago

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x

That’s very interesting

I sense you are mocking me... I've just read back over my earlier thread and I appear to have written interesting about eleventy billion times! "

Well you sense wrong. I was agreeing with you.

over a year ago

This, all day long!

Mrs TMN x

That’s very interesting

I sense you are mocking me... I've just read back over my earlier thread and I appear to have written interesting about eleventy billion times!

Well you sense wrong. I was agreeing with you.

"

Ah, my mistake, apologies! I was laughing at myself about being so "interested" then I saw your comment

over a year ago

Face is the deciding factor for me. Dude could have an amazing body and an amazing penis but without an attractive face, he’s no good to me.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Definitely the face. I get to like people’s minds by message but I have to fancy the face. Body I’m really not bothered about at all.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Am I the rare one? "

No I'm the exact same

over a year ago

Absolutely your choice..I'm afraid it has to be attractive face and decent body..no beer bellies....

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Does it count if I hide mine with a mask of someone else if not then I'm doomed

over a year ago

Face is the most important....you can usually mistake a body if you saw it again, but it's much harder to forget a face...

over a year ago

It's not so much the body but something about them that piques my initial interest. Could be body, could be a pose, look, twist on an outfit etc...

That'll lead to checking out the bio which is the decider as to whether I stop right there, or start a chat to see if the convo sparks/flows. Tbh if the chat falls flat then the body and face is irrelevant; I'm pretty much the same when I meet people IRL too. Elle

over a year ago

Yes it's shallow, but we have to find a person's face attractive at least.

over a year ago

Face then body for me,

over a year ago

Face is what attracts me first

over a year ago

Face

Face

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Face first. Always .

over a year ago

Face for me, I love a good snog and a face I find attractive is the start and end of all things good.

over a year ago

Face always

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Am I the rare one? "

tough one. but iv had some incredible experiences with ladies i didn't fancy initially but once iv spent time speaking to them and in their company iv been super attracted too them because of the sexual confidence and personality they have so i longer judge a book by its cover

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Am I the rare one? "

I am 95% face. Alice is about 65% the same.

over a year ago

BunnyLand

Am I the rare one?

tough one. but iv had some incredible experiences with ladies i didn't fancy initially but once iv spent time speaking to them and in their company iv been super attracted too them because of the sexual confidence and personality they have so i longer judge a book by its cover "

Would you have a blind meet without seeing their face pics regardless of this experience?

over a year ago

BunnyLand

Am I the rare one?

I am 95% face. Alice is about 65% the same."

I agree!

By *atcgMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'm 60% face 40% but if both 100% then im a very happy man. But saying that personality is just as important

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I'm 60% face 40% but if both 100% then im a very happy man. But saying that personality is just as important"

Soooooo true!

I am a sucker for a personality. This amuses Alice, but I can meet someone (M or F) and completely change my opinion of them based on their personality.

over a year ago

Face for me

I am a munter though

So I have shot myself in the foot

over a year ago

Am I the rare one? "

Nope... It's all in whether I find a face attractive, for me, initially.

over a year ago

Am I the rare one?

tough one. but iv had some incredible experiences with ladies i didn't fancy initially but once iv spent time speaking to them and in their company iv been super attracted too them because of the sexual confidence and personality they have so i longer judge a book by its cover

Would you have a blind meet without seeing their face pics regardless of this experience?

"

We have and it was great... We hit it off so well by message and phone chat that there didn't seem any need to ask for face pics as so many other boxes were ticked

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Face for me which makes it hard on here as all you usually get to see is the body. I have no idea if I fancy someone or not until I've seen their face and so many people don't send face pics early on.

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

Am I the rare one?

"

iv actually gone too a ladies home without seeing her face picture, we planned it for her door to be left slightly open and for me to let myself in and shed be playing with herself blindfolded and i join in, she kept the blindfold on the whole time and i left after i finished... to this day i dont know fully what her face was like and she as absolutely no idea what i look like

over a year ago

Am I the rare one?

iv actually gone too a ladies home without seeing her face picture, we planned it for her door to be left slightly open and for me to let myself in and shed be playing with herself blindfolded and i join in, she kept the blindfold on the whole time and i left after i finished... to this day i dont know fully what her face was like and she as absolutely no idea what i look like "

I don't think I can do that, not in this day and age. A lady suggested something similar when I was lack on her. She had a sleep fantasy and wanted me to turn up at her place at night when she was supposed to be sleeping, go upstairs to her bedroom and slip my dick in her from behind while was asleep. I said no, she blocked me .

I'm too black for anyone to have believed my story if she claimed otherwise

over a year ago

*last on here

Post new Message to Thread