Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Irritated!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today I am irritated by everything, customers, stupid emails, the phone, more customers, people wearing crocks, people wearing crocks with socks, people wearing orange, more customers, chocolate that looked better than it tasted, my sandwich filling falling out on my desk, more customers, not being able to find the end on the cellotape...the list goes on!

No I dont have PMT Im just a fucking grump today.

What irritates you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Feck me lol... Dare you ask??

over a year ago

NB...this excludes Notts he has only just got back LOL

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im not even gonna go there

over a year ago

Was irritated beyond belief last night!!

Spent hours yesterday digging up, preparing and cooking mrs stu's supper.....when she got home she said that she fancied chips!!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

over a year ago

"Im not even gonna go there "

What... not ever, sobs...................

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

When you telephone a company (for whatever reason), and you have one of those 'for customer service press one, if you are moving home press two...etc then you press one of those and get another list grrrrrrrrr that really really irritates me I just want to talk to a real person!!!

over a year ago

Ooooooh got another one, customers coming in and browsing!!! touching all my shiny stuff and then fucking off without buying anything.........BASTARDS!!!!!

over a year ago

"Ooooooh got another one, customers coming in and browsing!!! touching all my shiny stuff and then fucking off without buying anything.........BASTARDS!!!!!"

OH NO!!!!! Not ur shiny stuff....

over a year ago

"Ooooooh got another one, customers coming in and browsing!!! touching all my shiny stuff and then fucking off without buying anything.........BASTARDS!!!!!"

Feckin Browsers eh....... Cheek of em lol..

over a year ago

"When you telephone a company (for whatever reason), and you have one of those 'for customer service press one, if you are moving home press two...etc then you press one of those and get another list grrrrrrrrr that really really irritates me I just want to talk to a real person!!!"

Then you get put on hold and have to listen to some music that you absolutely hate...........!!

over a year ago

Driving back frim the South, friggin customers, suppliers, fitters ringing me non stop !

yes I do have hands free built into the car

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"When you telephone a company (for whatever reason), and you have one of those 'for customer service press one, if you are moving home press two...etc then you press one of those and get another list grrrrrrrrr that really really irritates me I just want to talk to a real person!!!"
try this if you get an automated answe,,,,, press the # or 8 on some and it will sometimes put you striaght through to a real person

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

kids who think its ok to climb all over my motor bike, then when it falls on them expect me to compensate them for their injuries, they have two chance's,,, some chance and no chance, and a 50% chance of getting it right

over a year ago

"When you telephone a company (for whatever reason), and you have one of those 'for customer service press one, if you are moving home press two...etc then you press one of those and get another list grrrrrrrrr that really really irritates me I just want to talk to a real person!!!try this if you get an automated answe,,,,, press the # or 8 on some and it will sometimes put you striaght through to a real person "

Sometimes 0 gets you to a real person but not always!! I tried it and got hung up on damn then I switched leccy companies after that

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

to many fecking chiefs and not enough bleeding injuns at work...

over a year ago

Doesn't he know its a local shop, for local people?

over a year ago

ppl moaning ............pmsl xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Credit card companies chasing me for money - if i didnt have it the first time you rang, i am not going to have it on the 3453246526535th time you ring - UNTIL PAYDAY LIKE I TOLD YA THE FIRST FECKING TIME!!!! Grrrrrrr.

over a year ago

All them bloody "GOLD" adverts.

send us ya gold and we will give you a quid etc.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im in a grumpy mood as well, was going on a shagathon tomorrow and ive got fucking cystitis. Guys who message you thinking they can book an appointment like your a whore. The fact that im bored cause im to bored to do anything cause me fanny hurts

over a year ago

people you let pull out of a junction or you pull in so they can come along the road & then they dont even let on to say thanks.....CUNTS

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

When you go for a job interview, tell you they will let you know in 2 weeks and now more than 4 weeks later I haven't even had a No Thanks

over a year ago

Struggling with a condom in a dimly lit room,only to find the fecker is inside out!

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread