Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

War against men

Jump to newest

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

Woman responds to kids playing knock down ginger by getting in her car and mowing them down at high speed...she gets a suspended sentence. The love island bird bludgeones her lover in a scene described as like an abattoir. The media narrative is all about sympathy for her with her "support team rallying round" hardly a mention of her hapless victim who protested that "she tried to kill me" Ant or decs partner walks away with more than half his fortune and they dont even have kids. What would the response or narrative if the other way around? Great to see that patriarchal society still intact subjugating women.Worst thing is it's the the mangina and gimps the courts and the media complicit in the war against men.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

ONS figures for 2019 show that on average two women every week in England and Wales are killed by a current or former partner.

But sure, carry on.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"ONS figures for 2019 show that on average two women every week in England and Wales are killed by a current or former partner.

But sure, carry on."

men far more likely to die from a violent assault than women ..receive unfair treatment in custody and alimony court battles . Are far more likely to commit suicides . Do the dirty dangerous jobs . Are the victims of more stress related illness and premature death than women . The men who commit crime and assault are of a tiny minority ..3 is 4 per cent and it's not peculiar for women to commit violent crime and murder. By every template it is better in western society to be a woman and yet we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism .

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Reply privately

By *arksxMan
over a year ago

Leicester / London

I'm out of the loop

Love island killer? Say what now?

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You can drag up as much media circumspect and biased coverage as you like. It doesn't change the actual reality of gender bias in our society.

Your stance on this is very clear and anyone who disagrees with you will be dismissed as a snowflake/whipped/libtard (delete as appropriate), so I'm not going to but I disagree with you in every shape and form.

Enjoy your evening OP.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"I'm out of the loop

Love island killer? Say what now? "

I said love island bird not killer

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"You can drag up as much media circumspect and biased coverage as you like. It doesn't change the actual reality of gender bias in our society.

Your stance on this is very clear and anyone who disagrees with you will be dismissed as a snowflake/whipped/libtard (delete as appropriate), so I'm not going to but I disagree with you in every shape and form.

Enjoy your evening OP. "

ok wheres the bias toward men ?

Reply privately

By *hiteknight82Man
over a year ago

falmouth

the standard responde from women was there. no sympathy for the men just turn it back around on the victims of women 2 killed per week

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"You can drag up as much media circumspect and biased coverage as you like. It doesn't change the actual reality of gender bias in our society.

Enjoy your evening OP. ok wheres the bias toward men ? "

also I despite the usage of terms like lib tard ..dreamt up by the alt right to demonize everything left wing and liberal . I'm not who you imagine I am.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm out of the loop

Love island killer? Say what now? "

Caroline flack hit her boyfriend with a lamp

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Well, this is going to go well, perfect timing for bathtime reading

Reply privately

By *arksxMan
over a year ago

Leicester / London

"I'm out of the loop

Love island killer? Say what now? I said love island bird not killer "

I just don't have any refence to the story you are referring too?

I'm not sure about media narratives or genders in society based on fractional representation questionaires

What I do know is there are some really shitty woman out there and

Really shitty men out there

I avoid both and don't engage in media that tries ro illicit and emotive reaction out of me.

Not a criticism of you OP... That just how I choose to go through my life

Reply privately

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

" we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism ."

poor snowflake

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah OP. Thank god for the Japanese and their sex dolls that are so lifelike that soon men won’t be needing real women at all

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"ONS figures for 2019 show that on average two women every week in England and Wales are killed by a current or former partner.

But sure, carry on.men far more likely to die from a violent assault than women ..receive unfair treatment in custody and alimony court battles . Are far more likely to commit suicides . Do the dirty dangerous jobs . Are the victims of more stress related illness and premature death than women . The men who commit crime and assault are of a tiny minority ..3 is 4 per cent and it's not peculiar for women to commit violent crime and murder. By every template it is better in western society to be a woman and yet we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism ."

Violent assaults by women or by other men?

Unfair treatment in custody by female or male judges (still majority male bench in the UK)?

You have stated there is a war on men and have provided only the flimsiest of anecdote.

I have provided evidence.

I'm more than happy to learn something new, and I'm open to the possibility that my evidence can be refuted. Give me the evidence of how much safer it is to be a woman than a man, show me how women assault and murder more than men do, prove to me that more men are victimised by women than vice versa. Back your claim up with fact or it's just white noise.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

But sure, carry on.men far more likely to die from a violent assault than women ..receive unfair treatment in custody and alimony court battles . Are far more likely to commit suicides . Do the dirty dangerous jobs . Are the victims of more stress related illness and premature death than women . The men who commit crime and assault are of a tiny minority ..3 is 4 per cent and it's not peculiar for women to commit violent crime and murder. By every template it is better in western society to be a woman and yet we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism ."

Totally unsubstantiated. Except the bit where mean are more likely to be the victim of violence, however that's violence by other MEN.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve sympathy for any gender involved in domestic abuse

I’ve no sympathy for a richer than rich celebrities, no matter what gender, not paying what they should after divorce.

No one but them know why the settlement was so high

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men might be more likely to die from a violent assault, but those assaults are committed by other men. And yes, women do commit murder but the (vastly) overwhelming majority of murders are committed by men.

I'm not saying men are never victims, but most of the time, they just aren't.

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

Enjoy your evening OP. ok wheres the bias toward men ? "

what exactly do you disagree with ? I'm really interested . You disagree that women get lighter sentences? That if the boyfriend bludgeoned her he would be treated the same way? Ant or dec?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you not like women?

Violence is wrong regardless of gender.

You can't do much about the media so ignore what you don't want to see, hear or read.

You can live life being bitter or you can make the best life possible for you and those you care about. If you do that then all these biases should become irrelevant.

Life is too short

Reply privately

over a year ago

And if your in custody who poses the bigger risk to people holding you men or women thats why its harsher

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoy your evening OP. ok wheres the bias toward men ? also I despite the usage of terms like lib tard ..dreamt up by the alt right to demonize everything left wing and liberal . I'm not who you imagine I am."

I think you are exactly who we imagine you are. You just dont realise it

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

A 2013 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that males accounted for about 95 percent of all convicted homicide perpetrators worldwide. Also, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the percent of victims killed by their spouses or ex-spouses in 2011 were 77.4 percent women and 22.6 percent men in selected countries across Europe

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm out of the loop

Love island killer? Say what now?

Caroline flack hit her boyfriend with a lamp "

Isn't she the one that dates men young enough to be her son?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Enjoy your evening OP. ok wheres the bias toward men ? what exactly do you disagree with ? I'm really interested . You disagree that women get lighter sentences? That if the boyfriend bludgeoned her he would be treated the same way? Ant or dec? "

I think that taking 3 random examples is probably massively inadequate when it comes to quantifying a supposed war against men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yeah OP. Thank god for the Japanese and their sex dolls that are so lifelike that soon men won’t be needing real women at all "

Don't be silly, we will still need them for cleaning and ironing

Just book marking btw

Reply privately

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

This is going well

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Slides in a cheeky bookmark

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

th

But sure, carry on.men far more likely to die from a violent assault than women ..receive unfair treatment in custody and alimony court battles . Are far more likely to commit suicides . Do the dirty dangerous jobs . Are the victims of more stress related illness and premature death than women . The men who commit crime and assault are of a tiny minority ..3 is 4 per cent and it's not peculiar for women to commit violent crime and murder. By every template it is better in western society to be a woman and yet we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism .

Men might be more likely to die from a violent assault, but those assaults are committed by other men. And yes, women do commit murder but the (vastly) overwhelming majority of murders are committed by men.

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain."

I would love to come back as a woman . Doors opened expectation of having everything paid for on a date . Being able to bawl uncontrollably when confronted with the folly of there behaviour. Not being expected to do dirty dangerous jobs or go to war to be shot at. I do not hate women and understand the anthropological reasons they behave the way they do..some women are twats and some men are twats and we have progressed and thrived because of a symbiotic cooperation between the genders . I just despised the wholly untrue demonisation of men that's trending right now. A terrible narrative being taught to young girls by rabid men haters

Reply privately

over a year ago

This has got to be a wind up, surely?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was recently sent

"160 reasons why white males are privilaged"

I read about 6.

I think that straight white men are currently the only people (other than gingers) that it is open season on to insult, abuse and accuse.

But i will not let it get me down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"thONS figures for 2019 show that on average two women every week in England and Wales are killed by a current or former partner.

But sure, carry on.men far more likely to die from a violent assault than women ..receive unfair treatment in custody and alimony court battles . Are far more likely to commit suicides . Do the dirty dangerous jobs . Are the victims of more stress related illness and premature death than women . The men who commit crime and assault are of a tiny minority ..3 is 4 per cent and it's not peculiar for women to commit violent crime and murder. By every template it is better in western society to be a woman and yet we are forced to endure the disingenuous victimhood of modern feminism .

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain.I would love to come back as a woman . Doors opened expectation of having everything paid for on a date . Being able to bawl uncontrollably when confronted with the folly of there behaviour. Not being expected to do dirty dangerous jobs or go to war to be shot at. I do not hate women and understand the anthropological reasons they behave the way they do..some women are twats and some men are twats and we have progressed and thrived because of a symbiotic cooperation between the genders . I just despised the wholly untrue demonisation of men that's trending right now. A terrible narrative being taught to young girls by rabid men haters "

I think you have a very, very skewed view of the world, and of women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course there is a war on men. But from what I can see if we look at war as a body count, men are winning.

Who kills more women? Men!

Who kills more men? Men!

Men are winning so much that men assault as many men as they do women.

Oh and let's not forget men cause ALL WAR!!! So interesting language from a child that doesn't understand nuance.

Reply privately

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Like “the war on Christmas”, “the war on men” doesn’t exist.

Reply privately

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"thONS figures for 2019 show that on average two women every week in England and Wales are killed by a current or former partner.

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain.I would love to come back as a woman . Doors opened expectation of having everything paid for on a date . Being able to bawl uncontrollably when confronted with the folly of there behaviour. Not being expected to do dirty dangerous jobs or go to war to be shot at. I do not hate women and understand the anthropological reasons they behave the way they do..some women are twats and some men are twats and we have progressed and thrived because of a symbiotic cooperation between the genders . I just despised the wholly untrue demonisation of men that's trending right now. A terrible narrative being taught to young girls by rabid men haters "

I'll ask again, provide the evidence. Not anecdote, evidence. Show me the facts I requested and I will apologise and proclaim your superiority from the rooftops and beg your pardon for the atrocities women are committing on the male sex.

I'll be offline for just over an hour; that ought to give you plenty of time.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

I suppose I should have expected as much from a sight full of entitled women bloated by the hundreds of tiresome messages they get every day and white knight manginas

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain.I would love to come back as a woman . Doors opened expectation of having everything paid for on a date . Being able to bawl uncontrollably when confronted with the folly of there behaviour. Not being expected to do dirty dangerous jobs or go to war to be shot at. I do not hate women and understand the anthropological reasons they behave the way they do..some women are twats and some men are twats and we have progressed and thrived because of a symbiotic cooperation between the genders . I just despised the wholly untrue demonisation of men that's trending right now. A terrible narrative being taught to young girls by rabid men haters

I'll ask again, provide the evidence. Not anecdote, evidence. Show me the facts I requested and I will apologise and proclaim your superiority from the rooftops and beg your pardon for the atrocities women are committing on the male sex.

I'll be offline for just over an hour; that ought to give you plenty of time."

Dud I proclaim any superiority at any time ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You don't need to go to war to get shot at and women who serve in the RAF do go into combat. When I worked for the police service I had a colleague who'd joined specifically for that reason. Policing and nursing are dirty dangerous jobs that women do alongside men, so is being a firefighter or a paramedic.

Reply privately

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Pass the popcorn...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m convinced this is all just another one of those joke threads. Just looking for bites

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose I should have expected as much from a sight full of entitled women bloated by the hundreds of tiresome messages they get every day and white knight manginas"

I kinda think when you abuse people rather than debate you've lost your point.

Tea Monkey was right about the point of trying to debate with you despite your protestations. Like I said earlier in the thread you're exact what you claim not to be

Reply privately

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I have definitive proof of the gender bias towards females.. its irrefutable chances are you're aware of it as well.

On the looked at me lists if you block single guys from messaging they don't appear . every other gender or demographis thats blocked from messaging... still does.

I rest my case

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I suppose I should have expected as much from a sight full of entitled women bloated by the hundreds of tiresome messages they get every day and white knight manginasi white knight only one woman i have nothing to lose by pissing off ghe rest i do it regular im my own man nobodys puppet im not the oone chasing fannys on fab but the rest id say are fighting this bollox all on there own if u made sense i may have backed your play but as its been created in some crazy land somewhere i cant i normally love to wind folks up but on this your on your own bud "

You upset half the fab forum women with your thread about dog clothing

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Men are more likely to die from cancer too I think. More likely to commit suicide but that seems to be brushed under the rug.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But sure, carry on."

I am on the ONS website now and it doesn't say that two every week are killed.

Reply privately

By *rufinWoman
over a year ago

notts

"Woman responds to kids playing knock down ginger by getting in her car and mowing them down at high speed...she gets a suspended sentence. The love island bird bludgeones her lover in a scene described as like an abattoir. The media narrative is all about sympathy for her with her "support team rallying round" hardly a mention of her hapless victim who protested that "she tried to kill me" Ant or decs partner walks away with more than half his fortune and they dont even have kids. What would the response or narrative if the other way around? Great to see that patriarchal society still intact subjugating women.Worst thing is it's the the mangina and gimps the courts and the media complicit in the war against men."

Anecdote meet Data

You won't really get on though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not much makes my blood boil, but men playing victim is 1 of them.

Now do not mistake what I am about to say, as I think ANY violence from either side is unnacceptable, and I will sympathise with any human who is affected by abuse, but to think women have it easier is a joke.

Lets just say, a few lighter sentances or having doors opened/meals payed is a TINY part to becoming equal.

Look around the world, there are women suffering everywhere at the hands of men, many still dont have equal rights, cannot leave a building alone, get sexually assauled and beaten daily, we had to fight for everything, even our right to vote.

Testosterone, that hormone pumping through you, make you more naturally dominant, and with that, violent.

If the above was not enough, let me just throw in there:

Periods

Pregnancy (resulting in body insecurity, permanent stretch marks, and painfull boobs)

Childbirth or c-sections

Breastfeeding or swollen breasts

Menopause

More unpredictable and emotional hormones

Shall I go on.....

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I thought this was gonna be another one of Mickey’s anti women posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not much makes my blood boil, but men playing victim is 1 of them.

Now do not mistake what I am about to say, as I think ANY violence from either side is unnacceptable, and I will sympathise with any human who is affected by abuse, but to think women have it easier is a joke.

Lets just say, a few lighter sentances or having doors opened/meals payed is a TINY part to becoming equal.

Look around the world, there are women suffering everywhere at the hands of men, many still dont have equal rights, cannot leave a building alone, get sexually assauled and beaten daily, we had to fight for everything, even our right to vote.

Testosterone, that hormone pumping through you, make you more naturally dominant, and with that, violent.

Periods

Pregnancy (resulting in body insecurity, permanent stretch marks, and painfull boobs)

Childbirth or c-sections

Menopause

Shall I go on....."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Periods

Childbirth or c-sections

Menopause

Shall I go on....."

woah woah woah back up lassy dont blame us for your physically inferior design we didnt make ya did we u made yourselves so there but if your piss is boiling i suggest maybe water infection

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never read such a ridiculous thread from both sides of the argument! Not all men are the same or treat women the same. Same as all women aren’t the same. Too much generalising here.

Reply privately

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Anyone ever told you life's not equal? So not a feminist then

Reply privately

over a year ago

Periods

Childbirth or c-sections

Menopause

Shall I go on.....woah woah woah back up lassy dont blame us for your physically inferior design we didnt make ya did we u made yourselves so there but if your piss is boiling i suggest maybe water infection "

I didnt blame men for our biology, just stating how men clearly do not have it better than women.

Oh and boiling blood, not piss

Reply privately

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Never read such a ridiculous thread from both sides of the argument! Not all men are the same or treat women the same. Same as all women aren’t the same. Too much generalising here. "

Ah ... the Nora voice of reason

I you

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 16/01/20 19:25:28]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Except men dont feel nervous when walking through a park after dark, or feel nervous when alone in a bar, men dont feel nervous when they walk home at night, men dont feel nervous getting into a taxi alone after a night out.....

But yeah sure men have all the 1st world problems of the western world to deal with.

Reply privately

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

You won’t get any sympathy here , women are awesome and it’s very much a mans world, so we should support our daughters , wives, sisters and man up and take action when we see any kind of misogyny or abuse at work or wherever.

Reply privately

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Never read such a ridiculous thread from both sides of the argument! Not all men are the same or treat women the same. Same as all women aren’t the same. Too much generalising here. "

Couldn't agree more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Woman responds to kids playing knock down ginger by getting in her car and mowing them down at high speed...she gets a suspended sentence. The love island bird bludgeones her lover in a scene described as like an abattoir. The media narrative is all about sympathy for her with her "support team rallying round" hardly a mention of her hapless victim who protested that "she tried to kill me" Ant or decs partner walks away with more than half his fortune and they dont even have kids. What would the response or narrative if the other way around? Great to see that patriarchal society still intact subjugating women.Worst thing is it's the the mangina and gimps the courts and the media complicit in the war against men."

Amazing. Did you really just take a few media covered crimes and use them to come up with a war on men?

Fascinating how people focus on things a certain way.

Plane gets shot down, 150 something dead. What does everyone talk about... The royal family. World's gone crazy.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Christ, has this shit hit Fab?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hang on.... did the OP state that women dont go to war to be shot at.....?

Um all roles in the military are open to women so they are in fact free to go to war and be shot at... I am one of them if I was to be called upon.

You OP are the last person I would want next to me in a gun fight!

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Your entitled to your opinions OP, and the way you express them.

Those who disagree with you have the same privilege.

However perhaps the volume of responses here, all sharing a common view of life may give you pause for thought.

I have just one question....

Where is the love and the humanity in the hate that you spout?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I thought this was gonna be another one of Mickey’s anti women posts "

I think this guy is Mickey's relative, they must be related, I've never known two men have such a warped and distorted view that is so similar.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I thought this was gonna be another one of Mickey’s anti women posts

I think this guy is Mickey's relative, they must be related, I've never known two men have such a warped and distorted view that is so similar.

"

Google is not your friend. They are legion.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"Woman responds to kids playing knock down ginger by getting in her car and mowing them down at high speed...she gets a suspended sentence. The love island bird bludgeones her lover in a scene described as like an abattoir. The media narrative is all about sympathy for her with her "support team rallying round" hardly a mention of her hapless victim who protested that "she tried to kill me" Ant or decs partner walks away with more than half his fortune and they dont even have kids. What would the response or narrative if the other way around? Great to see that patriarchal society still intact subjugating women.Worst thing is it's the the mangina and gimps the courts and the media complicit in the war against men.

Amazing. Did you really just take a few media covered crimes and use them to come up with a war on men?

Plane gets shot down, 150 something dead. What does everyone talk about... The royal family. World's gone crazy. "

university campuses , me too ..new feminism which is a betral of real and genuine feminism. I didnt just come up with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Except men dont feel nervous when walking through a park after dark, or feel nervous when alone in a bar, men dont feel nervous when they walk home at night, men dont feel nervous getting into a taxi alone after a night out.....

But yeah sure men have all the 1st world problems of the western world to deal with. "

I disagree, I bet a lot of men do feel nervous in those situations.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Woman responds to kids playing knock down ginger by getting in her car and mowing them down at high speed...she gets a suspended sentence. The love island bird bludgeones her lover in a scene described as like an abattoir. The media narrative is all about sympathy for her with her "support team rallying round" hardly a mention of her hapless victim who protested that "she tried to kill me" Ant or decs partner walks away with more than half his fortune and they dont even have kids. What would the response or narrative if the other way around? Great to see that patriarchal society still intact subjugating women.Worst thing is it's the the mangina and gimps the courts and the media complicit in the war against men.

Plane gets shot down, 150 something dead. What does everyone talk about... The royal family. World's gone crazy. university campuses , me too ..new feminism which is a betral of real and genuine feminism. I didnt just come up with them."

Serious question, do you actually believe what you're saying?

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

"Your entitled to your opinions OP, and the way you express them.

However perhaps the volume of responses here, all sharing a common view of life may give you pause for thought.

"

What hate? You've distorted and misrepresented every thing I said. Did you read the part about a cooperative between the genders? You are emboldened by being in the majority which is hardly surprising on here. I understand you want to be perceived as a white knight and want to get laid.

Reply privately

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

"university campuses , me too ..new feminism which is a betral of real and genuine feminism. I didnt just come up with them."

Please do enlighten us about ‘real and genuine feminism’ and ‘new feminism’

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Except men dont feel nervous when walking through a park after dark, or feel nervous when alone in a bar, men dont feel nervous when they walk home at night, men dont feel nervous getting into a taxi alone after a night out.....

But yeah sure men have all the 1st world problems of the western world to deal with. "

That's the news scare mongering these are from the ONS website.

Men were most likely to be killed by a stranger, with over one in three (35%, 166 victims) killed by a stranger in the year ending March 2018. This was an increase of 51% compared with the previous year (110 victims). Women were less likely to be killed by a stranger (17%, 33 victims).

Among homicide victims, one in four men (25%, 115 men) were killed by friends or social acquaintances, compared with around one in fourteen women (7%, 13 women).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plane gets shot down, 150 something dead. What does everyone talk about... The royal family. World's gone crazy. university campuses , me too ..new feminism which is a betral of real and genuine feminism. I didnt just come up with them."

No you've come up with a war on men from it all.

Anyway all I can see here is a massive cock!

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

But yeah sure men have all the 1st world problems of the western world to deal with.

Men were most likely to be killed by a stranger, with over one in three (35%, 166 victims) killed by a stranger in the year ending March 2018. This was an increase of 51% compared with the previous year (110 victims). Women were less likely to be killed by a stranger (17%, 33 victims).

Among homicide victims, one in four men (25%, 115 men) were killed by friends or social acquaintances, compared with around one in fourteen women (7%, 13 women).

"

Killed by mostly other men.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So a woman has never held a door open for you or paid her own way in your company ???

As a woman, I will hold a door open for anyone, regardless of gender. That's called manners, everyone should have them. I pay my own way, don't expect anyone to pay anything for me. I certainly don't 'bawl uncontrollable' as you put it, in front of anyone or for any reason. If I'm called out because of my actions and I'm wrong, I will hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong. I know plenty of women that do dirty, dangerous jobs and who go to/have gone to war

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I mean, the OP calls men who sometimes side with women manginas (as though being or having a vagina is bad) and then thinks we've twisted his words.

Ok.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tried so hard to read all the thread but mehhhh

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I mean, the OP calls men who sometimes side with women manginas (as though being or having a vagina is bad) and then thinks we've twisted his words.

Ok."

Don't forget they are just 'white knights that what to get laid'

Reply privately

over a year ago

Killed by mostly other men."

Exactly, men die more from other men yet we are not scared to go out at night. That's the point I am making.

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Your entitled to your opinions OP, and the way you express them.

What hate? You've distorted and misrepresented every thing I said. Did you read the part about a cooperative between the genders? You are emboldened by being in the majority which is hardly surprising on here. I understand you want to be perceived as a white knight and want to get laid."

I need no majority, or others, to form my opinions. And if getting laid was my agenda I wouldn't have bothered posting on this thread.

Hate begets hate. Negativity begets negativity.

And if you feel you are in a minority (persecuted perhaps?) then look to yourself and ask if your subliminal defensiveness may be borne out of the hate that you appear to espouse.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Exactly, men die more from other men yet we are not scared to go out at night. That's the point I am making."

It's a totally pointless point really.

The common denominator in your stats is men, the OP is blaming women for all the world's ills, making it seem like we live in a land of unicorns and rainbows while you men just suffer with Satan's pitchfork up your arses. It's such a warped view of the world and women.

Reply privately

By *aton OP   Man
over a year ago

barnet

There's no war on men, you want to try being a woman and then see if you complain.I would love to come back as a woman . Doors opened expectation of having everything paid for on a date . Being able to bawl uncontrollably when confronted with the folly of there behaviour. Not being expected to do dirty dangerous jobs or go to war to be shot at. I do not hate women and understand the anthropological reasons they behave the way they do..some women are twats and some men are twats and we have progressed and thrived because of a symbiotic cooperation between the genders . I just despised the wholly untrue demonisation of men that's trending right now. A terrible narrative being taught to young girls by rabid men haters

So a woman has never held a door open for you or paid her own way in your company ???

As a woman, I will hold a door open for anyone, regardless of gender. That's called manners, everyone should have them. I pay my own way, don't expect anyone to pay anything for me. I certainly don't 'bawl uncontrollable' as you put it, in front of anyone or for any reason. If I'm called out because of my actions and I'm wrong, I will hold my hands up and admit I'm wrong. I know plenty of women that do dirty, dangerous jobs and who go to/have gone to war "

Good points but I know plenty of women abusers . We are different in many ways and equally useful in society. Women have rightly earned equal opportunity and rights and have historically been discriminated against . However that was then , this is now. It's easy and intellectually lazy to jump on a band wagon and twist my narrative as most have done on this thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly, men die more from other men yet we are not scared to go out at night. That's the point I am making.

The common denominator in your stats is men, the OP is blaming women for all the world's ills, making it seem like we live in a land of unicorns and rainbows while you men just suffer with Satan's pitchfork up your arses. It's such a warped view of the world and women. "

It's not pointless as it shows I am not agreeing with the OP I am stating a fact from the ONS about stranger danger and why men are more affected by it compared to women.

Reply privately

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

One has to wonder why he feels so threatened by women that he keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I mean, the OP calls men who sometimes side with women manginas (as though being or having a vagina is bad) and then thinks we've twisted his words.

Ok.

Don't forget they are just 'white knights that what to get laid' "

Maybe they should use their superior non fluffy rational brains to work out why that's a bad idea.

Look, a pretty dress! *Swing skips away distracted by lady brain*

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is no war against men. What there is is an attempt to level the playing field so that women and men are treated as equals. This threatens men who want to keep their dominance - as per this thread.

Women are still hugely at risk of violence from men. It's one of the reasons women need feminism. Men are hugely at risk from violence from themselves - which is one of the reasons men need feminism - to dismantle the patriarchal values which lead to men high levels of men taking their own lives because talking about their emotional lives is something men feel ashamed to do.

(I'd add that men need feminism for all kinds of reasons, including the fact that having liberated women around improves our lives immeasurably).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose I should have expected as much from a sight full of entitled women bloated by the hundreds of tiresome messages they get every day and white knight manginas"

Entitled women?

Sure maybe a few of us are but believe me there are also entitled men and couples.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

The common denominator in your stats is men, the OP is blaming women for all the world's ills, making it seem like we live in a land of unicorns and rainbows while you men just suffer with Satan's pitchfork up your arses. It's such a warped view of the world and women.

It's not pointless as it shows I am not agreeing with the OP I am stating a fact from the ONS about stranger danger and why men are more affected by it compared to women. "

In that case you're missing the stats about sex crimes, see who is more affected then come back and tell me men have more to fear.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Can someone tell me something cool to say to get me laid please?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There is no war against men. What there is is an attempt to level the playing field so that women and men are treated as equals. This threatens men who want to keep their dominance - as per this thread.

Women are still hugely at risk of violence from men. It's one of the reasons women need feminism. Men are hugely at risk from violence from themselves - which is one of the reasons men need feminism - to dismantle the patriarchal values which lead to men high levels of men taking their own lives because talking about their emotional lives is something men feel ashamed to do.

(I'd add that men need feminism for all kinds of reasons, including the fact that having liberated women around improves our lives immeasurably). "

Sshh. Don't scare them with logic and truth.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly, men die more from other men yet we are not scared to go out at night. That's the point I am making."

The reality is that not being involved in gangs or crime I am unlikely to be assaulted or murdered as a man for no other reason than being a man on the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm also unlikely to be killed by a current or former partner and unlikely to be killed by a stalker. For women that's simply not the case.

Reply privately

By *ng1983Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

OP, do you ever walk along the street with your keys poking through your fingers in case you get attacked by a woman? Do you have to rethink your outfit when going out in case women think it's an invitation and try to sexually assault you? When looking at properties like a flat do you think maybe you should get a second floor flat instead of the beautiful ground floor flat you actually want in case a woman breaks in and attacks you? Do you watch how much you drink on a night out in case a woman sexually assaulted you and everyone will say it's your fault for drinking too much? Do you go to the bathroom on a group 'just in case'? Do you decide to stop your jogging routine in winter because it's too dangerous to jog at 4pm when it gets dark? Do you make sure you park in a well lit area or an area with cameras in case a woman is waiting to hurt you? Do you cut your hair short so no woman can grab you from behind, even though you love having long hair? When you get catcalled by a woman do you smile meekly, put your head down and walk faster just in case you give the woman the wrong reaction and she attacks you or verbally abuses you? Do you not reply to messages from women when you aren't into them in case they spew vitriol and hate at you for rejecting them? Do you worry about your Male friend who went home by themselves and didn't text you 1 hour later to say they made it back safe and worry a woman attacked them? Do you have female drs performing unnecessary procedures on you to make sex better for your female partner (look up the husband stitch). I agree that men can have a rough time. I agree men can be assaulted and hurt and neglected. I agree that women can also be abusers. I do not agree that there is a war on men

Reply privately

over a year ago

In deepest darkest Cornwall I know 4 men that in the last couple of years that 3 have be severely beaten up by strangers (one is in prison the rest unknown) all men and 1 was murdered again by strangers both of which are in prison but the 3 that survived are all afraid to go out! I actually stopped a GBH with intent attack man on man that went through the courts. I do actually know 1 man that was murdered (poisoned) by his girlfriend. I know, very personally, a few suicides both male and female though 75% male ... so except what you are saying to a point OP

But I would be embarrassed for my daughter to read what has been written here because we have both seen/known/been a part of too numerous violence against women by men ... shocking post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, do you ever walk along the street with your keys poking through your fingers in case you get attacked by a woman? Do you have to rethink your outfit when going out in case women think it's an invitation and try to sexually assault you? When looking at properties like a flat do you think maybe you should get a second floor flat instead of the beautiful ground floor flat you actually want in case a woman breaks in and attacks you? Do you watch how much you drink on a night out in case a woman sexually assaulted you and everyone will say it's your fault for drinking too much? Do you go to the bathroom on a group 'just in case'? Do you decide to stop your jogging routine in winter because it's too dangerous to jog at 4pm when it gets dark? Do you make sure you park in a well lit area or an area with cameras in case a woman is waiting to hurt you? Do you cut your hair short so no woman can grab you from behind, even though you love having long hair? When you get catcalled by a woman do you smile meekly, put your head down and walk faster just in case you give the woman the wrong reaction and she attacks you or verbally abuses you? Do you not reply to messages from women when you aren't into them in case they spew vitriol and hate at you for rejecting them? Do you worry about your Male friend who went home by themselves and didn't text you 1 hour later to say they made it back safe and worry a woman attacked them? Do you have female drs performing unnecessary procedures on you to make sex better for your female partner (look up the husband stitch). I agree that men can have a rough time. I agree men can be assaulted and hurt and neglected. I agree that women can also be abusers. I do not agree that there is a war on men"

Reply privately