Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

can you be to hot

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A question to all the men in couple's that play with single men.

Would you be happy with your partner playing with some one you felt was better looking then you.

Please answer honestly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Hypothetically, as I don't have a partner, I would insist upon it.

Because I forget occasions like birthdays sometimes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeh. im not threatened by other men. my ego is fine.

over a year ago

"Hypothetically, as I don't have a partner, I would insist upon it.

Because I forget occasions like birthdays sometimes."

over a year ago

God no. If I had a partner I wouldn’t want to share him at all let alone someone hotter than me.

The only scenario I’d be comfortable with is a gay or bi guy sucking him off when I was there.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Personally, I think if you have this sort of hang up ... this lifestyle probably isn't going to work for you in the long term

over a year ago

Well I wouldn’t want my partner to just fuck anyone. She would choose and I’d watch it join in

over a year ago

"Personally, I think if you have this sort of hang up ... this lifestyle probably isn't going to work for you in the long term"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's rife on fab. Loads of people won't meet those they consider hotter than them as a couple or as singles.

over a year ago

Tbh i dont share as im the greatest fuck in the universe she wants more cocks il learn to play the dildo drums

over a year ago

"Tbh i dont share as im the greatest fuck in the universe she wants more cocks il learn to play the dildo drums "
point being there is no hotter than me incase u missed it

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Tbh i dont share as im the greatest fuck in the universe she wants more cocks il learn to play the dildo drums point being there is no hotter than me incase u missed it "

And they can't have your penis

over a year ago

"It's rife on fab. Loads of people won't meet those they consider hotter than them as a couple or as singles. "

Good job I dont have that rule ... I would never meet anyone!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"A question to all the men in couple's that play with single men.

Would you be happy with your partner playing with some one you felt was better looking then you.

Please answer honestly "

Why would you have sex with someone you did not find attract.

over a year ago

"Tbh i dont share as im the greatest fuck in the universe she wants more cocks il learn to play the dildo drums point being there is no hotter than me incase u missed it

And they can't have your penis"

exactly

over a year ago

"God no. If I had a partner I wouldn’t want to share him at all let alone someone hotter than me.

The only scenario I’d be comfortable with is a gay or bi guy sucking him off when I was there. "

I ment the woman playing with a good looking single man ffs lol

over a year ago

"God no. If I had a partner I wouldn’t want to share him at all let alone someone hotter than me.

The only scenario I’d be comfortable with is a gay or bi guy sucking him off when I was there.

I ment the woman playing with a good looking single man ffs lol "

ok calm down it will all be ok

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Steady, it was a fair point

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Please answer honestly "

Not sure you need to worrie too much OP...

over a year ago

"It's rife on fab. Loads of people won't meet those they consider hotter than them as a couple or as singles.

Good job I dont have that rule ... I would never meet anyone!"

Spot on Jenny

over a year ago

Well I can’t answer that as I’m not a dude with a girlfriend. But if I had a boyfriend and he wanted me to shag guys hotter than him I’d be happy to oblige, although any boyfriend I had would be ûber hot anyway.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Please answer honestly "

We haven't met anyone in years and that's not changing anytime soon, but we mainly met single guys when we did.

Would it bother me? Fuck no. Why would I expect her to want to meet anyone unattractive? I couldn't give a toss if she wanted a night with Henry Cavill, Jason Statham, the Hemsworth that plays Thor and Michael Fuckbender all at the same time.

If people in couples are insecure enough to worry about play partners being more attractive than themselves then stop meeting. You're not doing yourself any favours.

A

over a year ago

Yeah? Why not? He loves me, whoever he fucks, however good looking they are (or believe they are) it's not going to change the fact he loves me. If I was that insecure about him and us then I shouldnt be here or be doing this at all.

over a year ago

Please answer honestly

We haven't met anyone in years and that's not changing anytime soon, but we mainly met single guys when we did.

Would it bother me? Fuck no. Why would I expect her to want to meet anyone unattractive? I couldn't give a toss if she wanted a night with Henry Cavill, Jason Statham, the Hemsworth that plays Thor and Michael Fuckbender all at the same time.

If people in couples are insecure enough to worry about play partners being more attractive than themselves then stop meeting. You're not doing yourself any favours.

A"

over a year ago

In a single guy, it's entirely up to the Mrs who she chooses, but I would only openly encourage guys who are better looking than me, otherwise whats the point in my opinion?

In a couple I'm more go with the flow, not fussed what he looks like as long as she likes him.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If we had another man involved with us, my only concern is that Hannah wants whatever is happening. Comparison with me doesn't really come into it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If we had another man involved with us, my only concern is that Hannah wants whatever is happening. Comparison with me doesn't really come into it. "

It's interesting how people see swinging isn't it. Comparison with the people we meet doesn't really come in to it. I'd hate anyone to think we were meeting them because we found them less attractive than our partners, how rude is that!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Doesn't bother me 1 bit in fact never given it a thought ... Mrs picks who she plays with ..only time I'll put my tuppence worth in is if I think he's a twat

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Doesn't bother me 1 bit in fact never given it a thought ... Mrs picks who she plays with ..only time I'll put my tuppence worth in is if I think he's a twat "

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Please answer honestly "

I don't really enjoy it if the guy fucking my wife isn't physically superior to me.

Post new Message to Thread