Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why why whyyyyy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are folk bothered about how others use fab? If it doesn’t directly affect how you meet people/use fab, why get so annoyed?

They want face pics straight away but you don’t wanna send one? Cool, don’t send one then.

They want a social first but you wanna go straight to fucking? Okay, don’t meet them then.

They’re only here for the forums? Guess what, they ain’t wasting your time at all.

They don’t reply to your message? Well would you want to meet anyone you deem ‘rude’ anyway?

Women are too fussy? Find one that isn’t.

Men will shag anything? Find one that doesn’t.

Their profile is too negative/bitchy/demanding? Don’t message them.

Goddddddddddd.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Delilaaaaaaaah

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah"

Exactly

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Part of it is problem solving, seeing if it can be made better.

Part of it is asserting that people deserve better.

Some of it is just nasty.

I think some like to get on their high horse and crow about how superior they are in their enlightened use of Fab.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly "

You're *way* too young for that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are folk bothered about how others use fab? If it doesn’t directly affect how you meet people/use fab, why get so annoyed?

They want face pics straight away but you don’t wanna send one? Cool, don’t send one then.

They want a social first but you wanna go straight to fucking? Okay, don’t meet them then.

They’re only here for the forums? Guess what, they ain’t wasting your time at all.

They don’t reply to your message? Well would you want to meet anyone you deem ‘rude’ anyway?

Goddddddddddd. "

So beautiful and so very very wise.

Should be running the country

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly "

I've got to go out in a minute wearing my most attractive hat because it's rainy and I don't want to mess my hair up. So if you don't have a picture on your profile or use my special code word I am not going to buy satsumas. Alright!

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

"

Yeah I didn’t get it only Delilah reference I’ll get is ‘hey there Delilah what’s it like in New York city’

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I've got to go out in a minute wearing my most attractive hat because it's rainy and I don't want to mess my hair up. So if you don't have a picture on your profile or use my special code word I am not going to buy satsumas. Alright! "

Don’t reply? Well that’s the reason why Trump is president

over a year ago

"Are folk bothered about how others use fab? If it doesn’t directly affect how you meet people/use fab, why get so annoyed?

Goddddddddddd.

So beautiful and so very very wise.

Should be running the country "

Too bloody right I should be

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Yeah I didn’t get it only Delilah reference I’ll get is ‘hey there Delilah what’s it like in New York city’"

I spend time with old folk lol (not you Nice Couple, people old enough to be your parents!)

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I've got to go out in a minute wearing my most attractive hat because it's rainy and I don't want to mess my hair up. So if you don't have a picture on your profile or use my special code word I am not going to buy satsumas. Alright!

Don’t reply? Well that’s the reason why Trump is president "

Misandry!

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Yeah I didn’t get it only Delilah reference I’ll get is ‘hey there Delilah what’s it like in New York city’

I spend time with old folk lol (not you Nice Couple, people old enough to be your parents!)"

Pretty sure you just called them old

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Yeah I didn’t get it only Delilah reference I’ll get is ‘hey there Delilah what’s it like in New York city’"

The legend that is Sir Tom Jones once sang about murdering a woman because she deserved it basically

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I spend time with old folk lol (not you Nice Couple, people old enough to be your parents!)

Pretty sure you just called them old"

Old is relative

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

The legend that is Sir Tom Jones once sang about murdering a woman because she deserved it basically "

Oh, lovely

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

The legend that is Sir Tom Jones once sang about murdering a woman because she deserved it basically "

I was sitting with a group of octogenarians happily singing along, listened to the words and went

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I spend time with old folk lol (not you Nice Couple, people old enough to be your parents!)"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Pretty sure you just called them old"

Yeah but we don't really care because we are lol. We'll older anyway. My mum and dad think I'm young though

over a year ago

I use it how I want to to get the best out of it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Pretty sure you just called them old

Old is relative "

It's certainly my relatives!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

The legend that is Sir Tom Jones once sang about murdering a woman because she deserved it basically

Oh, lovely "

Have a look at the words.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I was sitting with a group of octogenarians happily singing along, listened to the words and went "

I think he pulled it back with "green, green grass of home"

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Goddddddddddd. "

Frustration, I think. Letting off steam. Or they signed up thinking this was dial-a-shag. Or insecurity - lashing out at others for being "rude" because they've been turned down.

Mrs TMN x

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

Spot on x

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Oh, lovely

Have a look at the words. "

Ends it nicely though doesn’t he? ‘Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more’

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Oh, lovely

Ends it nicely though doesn’t he? ‘Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more’"

Sorry I killed you love, all cool right

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Forgive me Deliah i just couldnt take anymore

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Goddddddddddd. "

. Go girl, go girl, go girl, go girl....

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

over a year ago

The amount of times I get told I’m attention seeker for being on fab. Uhuh. My profile literally says that. You can’t try and insult me with something I acknowledge and admit to

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The amount of times I get told I’m attention seeker for being on fab. Uhuh. My profile literally says that. You can’t try and insult me with something I acknowledge and admit to "

Omg. You're not on your knees sucking cock to make up for the sin they think you've committed? Shame. Shame!

over a year ago

"The amount of times I get told I’m attention seeker for being on fab. Uhuh. My profile literally says that. You can’t try and insult me with something I acknowledge and admit to

Omg. You're not on your knees sucking cock to make up for the sin they think you've committed? Shame. Shame!"

I’m a bad woman

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

Amen to that !! X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Oh, lovely

Ends it nicely though doesn’t he? ‘Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more’"

to be fair to all involved it was very much a product of its time. Even now some people would describe it as a crime of passion. I find it ever so slightly sinister that people will merrily sing along to "I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more" and think nothing of it.

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"

Goddddddddddd. "

Sir is fine, honestly

over a year ago

"

Goddddddddddd.

Sir is fine, honestly "

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"Part of it is problem solving, seeing if it can be made better.

I think some like to get on their high horse and crow about how superior they are in their enlightened use of Fab."

OP , great post , no need to comment on that , you have answered all your questions

I don't have a problem with folk on fab as recievied a warm welcome here on forums .

Reason for quoting above post is the "problem solving" part and making it "better" .

Question to all that have been here longer .

Has it been ever suggested to the admins how to possibly solve one of the ongoing issues , dick pictures send in messages?

Solution might be in addition of one simple filter .

Each photo uploaded is categorised , verified and rated .

Don't you think that having a

filter of "would you like to receive X-rated pictures "

Yes or No.

Could be a nice addition to current message filters ?

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

Nailed it!

over a year ago

I think some like to get on their high horse and crow about how superior they are in their enlightened use of Fab.

OP , great post , no need to comment on that , you have answered all your questions

I don't have a problem with folk on fab as recievied a warm welcome here on forums .

Reason for quoting above post is the "problem solving" part and making it "better" .

Has it been ever suggested to the admins how to possibly solve one of the ongoing issues , dick pictures send in messages?

Yes or No.

"

I think you shouldn’t be able to send a photo to someone unless they reply to you

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

But it's a karaoke classic!

Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Goddddddddddd. "

Well said x

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Yes or No.

I think you shouldn’t be able to send a photo to someone unless they reply to you "

I'm not trying to force my idea .

Read trough a lot of old threads about multiple issues and some ideas there also mentioned .

Problems is they got lost in not always pleasant discussion and nothing was done about it .

Boom 175 posted , thread closed , silence , few days later same thing .

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

Spot on

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more!"

Well I’m just a baby

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The amount of times I get told I’m attention seeker for being on fab. Uhuh. My profile literally says that. You can’t try and insult me with something I acknowledge and admit to "

Aye. Exhibitionism is thing and people are allowed to only explore it online if they wish.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I find that these days the best conversations I have on here are when I speak to myself

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Well I’m just a baby "

You are . As of today I'm over double your age

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Well I’m just a baby

You are . As of today I'm over double your age "

Good.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Well I’m just a baby "

5 years clearly makes a lot of difference! And yet many argue it doesn't when it comes to age filters .

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Well I’m just a baby

5 years clearly makes a lot of difference! And yet many argue it doesn't when it comes to age filters ."

I’m also very uncultured. I grew up with chavvy parents, so I grew up listening to Scooter

over a year ago

"I find that these days the best conversations I have on here are when I speak to myself "

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Spot on OP.

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

I really don't know, I don't get it at all. People can use the site however they want (within site rules of course).

over a year ago

Never understood either kid

over a year ago

"Never understood either kid "

It puzzles me dad

over a year ago

"Never understood either kid

It puzzles me dad"

im generally puzzed anyway like a chimp trying to play chess

over a year ago

It puzzles me dad

im generally puzzed anyway like a chimp trying to play chess"

I do get that vibe from you

over a year ago

why are you even on fab if your not meeting op? why does no one ask me that?

over a year ago

"why are you even on fab if your not meeting op? why does no one ask me that? "

Because you have a penis, honey

over a year ago

It puzzles me dad

I do get that vibe from you "

makes me proud of myself too

over a year ago

It puzzles me dad

I do get that vibe from you

makes me proud of myself too"

Bless

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

Well said

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

Well said "

Thanks friends

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Goddddddddddd. "

You forgot to mention the inverted snobs who take umbrage at "professionals".

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

"

Don’t like professionals? Don’t bloody message ‘em

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

Wait!!!! SOME men would shag anything...human or not but some guys have good standards

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Goddddddddddd.

Don’t like professionals? Don’t bloody message ‘em"

There ya go!

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Once you have accepted your flaws none can use them against you

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/01/20 07:06:10]

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. Wait!!!! SOME men would shag anything...human or not but some guys have good standards "

Are you taking a stab at sexdolls now?

Not fair, they can't speak or type to state their opinion here

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

I've got to go out in a minute wearing my most attractive hat because it's rainy and I don't want to mess my hair up. So if you don't have a picture on your profile or use my special code word I am not going to buy satsumas. Alright! "

I have a picture on my profile, I'd hate you to miss out on all the satsuma goodness.

over a year ago

"Once you have accepted your flaws none can use them against you"

I have no flaws sooooo...

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. Wait!!!! SOME men would shag anything...human or not but some guys have good standards

Not fair, they can't speak or type to state their opinion here "

well I’m certainly one of a few who has never attempted to stab a blow up doll with my pork sword

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. Wait!!!! SOME men would shag anything...human or not but some guys have good standards

Not fair, they can't speak or type to state their opinion here well I’m certainly one of a few who has never attempted to stab a blow up doll with my pork sword "

You made me Google "pork sword"

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Y can be a cleavage (o ) Y ( o)

Or an arse (( Y ))

Or a FooFooFanella {Y}

I like Y

over a year ago

"Y can be a cleavage (o ) Y ( o)

Or an arse (( Y ))

Or a FooFooFanella {Y}

I like Y"

Exactly!

By *etite_delightWoman
over a year ago

BunnyLand

Goddddddddddd. "

I’m not bothered! It actually helps to locate like minded people without spending hell of a time talking :D but I get annoyed people who doesn’t read profiles and sending non-sense messages lol

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Goddddddddddd. "

And of course they want to start a thread for exploring their confusions and help .why are some people bothered what the confused misguided or angry want to post

Thus

Why why why

Does it bother folk what some feel the need to post

Surly if a thread does not interfere with how you want to get a meet why criticise anothers right to post what they feel is appropriate

Sounds a bit forum dictatorship ish ?

If one disagrees with an OP I would ignore or post on the appropriate thread

Being bothered by others who are bothered seems a tad ironic

over a year ago

This is fab

There's no logic on fab

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

And of course they want to start a thread for exploring their confusions and help .why are some people bothered what the confused misguided or angry want to post

Thus

Why why why

Surly if a thread does not interfere with how you want to get a meet why criticise anothers right to post what they feel is appropriate

"

odd...she doesnt seem bothered

wouldnt you take your own ‘I would ignore the thread’ advice?

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

wouldnt you take your own ‘I would ignore the thread’ advice? "

Aw bless you white knight

It appears that "it bothers you " is given to a person who feels they need to craft an OP about the way others post

And thus

By *ovestolickclitsMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Am so glad someone said it as thought this since i joined.

People wanting all sorts and not doing it themselves - very hypocritical with delusions of grandeur

Goddddddddddd. "

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

It appears that "it bothers you " is given to a person who feels they need to craft an OP about the way others post

And thus

"

Oh yeah, my husband is a total white knight

He has a point though doesn’t he. You’re bothered about my post (apparently) being ironic and giving advice just not to bother. Yet you bothered

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

He has a point though doesn’t he. You’re bothered about my post (apparently) being ironic and giving advice just not to bother. Yet you bothered "

Reading that made my head spin...

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

He has a point though doesn’t he. You’re bothered about my post (apparently) being ironic and giving advice just not to bother. Yet you bothered

Reading that made my head spin... "

‘How many times can you say bother?!’

over a year ago

I think some like to get on their high horse and crow about how superior they are in their enlightened use of Fab."

WORDD

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

‘How many times can you say bother?!’"

Am I bovveredddd

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

Am I bovveredddd"

Face? Bovared?

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

Am I bovveredddd

Face? Bovared?"

I can't be bothered counting

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Yes queen, a little tolerance, self reliance and eee haway man let it go wouldn't go amiss x

over a year ago

The irony is OP you're quick to jump on people's comments in other posts, live and let live...or should I say practice what you preach.

over a year ago

"The irony is OP you're quick to jump on people's comments in other posts, live and let live...or should I say practice what you preach."

I’m not jumping on anyone, far too lazy for that nonsense

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

He has a point though doesn’t he. You’re bothered about my post (apparently) being ironic and giving advice just not to bother. Yet you bothered "

See read my post again

I would hope your hubby would white knight you .of course I have no idea who you have relationships with .need to or want to.

But you may note I suggested that

You had issues with a number of threads you thought tiresome

Fair enough I said I would ignore OR ,OR post on the appropriate thread not ironically join the whinge brigade that one laments

And purely for my own giggles I pointed out onto the APPROPRIATE thread what I and maybe others would wryly smile at the irony

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

Thus

Why why why

And thus

See read my post again

I would hope your hubby would white knight you .of course I have no idea who you have relationships with .need to or want to.

But you may note I suggested that

You had issues with a number of threads you thought tiresome

Fair enough I said I would ignore OR ,OR post on the appropriate thread not ironically join the whinge brigade that one laments

And purely for my own giggles I pointed out onto the APPROPRIATE thread what I and maybe others would wryly smile at the irony

"

Okay

over a year ago

"Delilaaaaaaaah

Exactly

Oh, lovely

Ends it nicely though doesn’t he? ‘Forgive me Delilah I just couldn't take any more’

to be fair to all involved it was very much a product of its time. Even now some people would describe it as a crime of passion. I find it ever so slightly sinister that people will merrily sing along to "I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more" and think nothing of it. "

And then to think Weetabix used it for a commercial for a while too...

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

We’ve been on here a while, but we don’t interact that much. But from what I’ve observed in others, it seems Fab has a way of dominating ones focus. Many people here take it Very seriously. When much of your social activity is mediated through fab and defined by your sexual appetite, it’s no wonder the idiosyncrasies grow in importance. Sex is, after all, one of the defining motivators in life. It’s why we keep our feet firmly on the ground in the real world.

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd. "

clearly people get annoyed with what others do here even you, its life

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

clearly people get annoyed with what others do here even you, its life "

Yeah I’m a bloody hypocrite matey

over a year ago

Goddddddddddd.

clearly people get annoyed with what others do here even you, its life

Yeah I’m a bloody hypocrite matey"

well at least you admit it

over a year ago

over a year ago

Whhhhyyyyy do people resurrect old threads? oh I could have just not read it. Doh!

over a year ago

"Whhhhyyyyy do people resurrect old threads? oh I could have just not read it. Doh!"

Yeah, that feels like your own fault there buddy

Post new Message to Thread