Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bigger than your head

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Wider than my body but not the biggest to have existed. Hope that helps OP.

over a year ago

Not big enough to match the rest of me

By *irth.Minge.Fire OP   Man
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Bigger than your head "

Is that even possible?!!

over a year ago

Small

over a year ago

Tiny.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

They are having a growing spurt at the moment

over a year ago

A nice handful

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"Bigger than your head

Is that even possible?!! "

Depends which head I guess

over a year ago

How big are your Moobs?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

The bigger one or smaller one?

over a year ago

Bee stings

over a year ago

God knows nowadays. Bigger

over a year ago

Hahaha .

34 ff-g cup

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Humongous

over a year ago

I'm DD. I really need to get measured though as I don't think that's right. They're big and squishy enough to fill your hands anyway!

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

More than a handful

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

This isn’t going as planned. The OP wants to see boobs as do I

over a year ago

Big , back hurts

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

"I'm DD. I really need to get measured though as I don't think that's right. They're big and squishy enough to fill your hands anyway!"

M&S are brill for boob measuring

over a year ago

More than a hand full....

over a year ago

Teeny tiny.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Bigger than they used to be

Putting it down to aging and copious wine consumption!

Jo x

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

34 summit.. why? You got some stolen bras to get rid of?

over a year ago

Not big enough although the Mr is happy with them

over a year ago

"34 summit.. why? You got some stolen bras to get rid of? "

Haha!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Boobies.....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

About... *that* big

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

More than a handful.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Big enough to balance me out so I don't constantly topple over backwards because of my ample bottom

over a year ago

Average

over a year ago

Just right.

over a year ago

Well let’s put it this way, my bras would make you a very pretty sun hat x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Great boobs ladies

over a year ago

34D, so average =)

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I'm DD. I really need to get measured though as I don't think that's right. They're big and squishy enough to fill your hands anyway!

M&S are brill for boob measuring"

I'd disagree I'm afraid. It's a shame because they're otherwise big players in the lingerie industry. I was part of some research where we had to go out and get fitted for bras in multiple shops. M&S keep fitting me as a 34 when I'm mostly a 30 . As did Ann Summers. Debenhams fitted me correctly on multiple occasions. Most other places were hit and miss so I only really remember the ones that stood out for being really out or always correct.

Bravissimo have really good training for their bra fitting and fit you into each bra individually rather than just telling you a size as different brands fit differently.

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"I'm DD. I really need to get measured though as I don't think that's right. They're big and squishy enough to fill your hands anyway!

I'd disagree I'm afraid. It's a shame because they're otherwise big players in the lingerie industry. I was part of some research where we had to go out and get fitted for bras in multiple shops. M&S keep fitting me as a 34 when I'm mostly a 30 . As did Ann Summers. Debenhams fitted me correctly on multiple occasions. Most other places were hit and miss so I only really remember the ones that stood out for being really out or always correct.

Bravissimo have really good training for their bra fitting and fit you into each bra individually rather than just telling you a size as different brands fit differently."

Second this! First time in my life I've had bras which actually fit. Love bravissimo.

Mrs TMN x

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Which boobies OP? mine come from ebay so they can be whatever size I want them to be

By *ornyhappyCouple
over a year ago

perth

Bravissimo have really good training for their bra fitting and fit you into each bra individually rather than just telling you a size as different brands fit differently."

Agree with this. Bravissimo are good.

Majority of women are wearing completely the wrong size, most the band is way too big & cup too small. There's a fb group called boob or bust which explains how to measure yourself properly.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Bravissimo have really good training for their bra fitting and fit you into each bra individually rather than just telling you a size as different brands fit differently.

Second this! First time in my life I've had bras which actually fit. Love bravissimo.

Mrs TMN x"

Recommended Bravissimo too, was a game changer getting fitted there.

By *zQTWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Big enough

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I love my Bravissimo bra. I think M&S measure not accounting for give in back strap, or something?

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I've never had a complaint so I'm going to say sufficient.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Majority of women are wearing completely the wrong size, most the band is way too big & cup too small. There's a fb group called boob or bust which explains how to measure yourself properly. "

Yep! And it's no surprise when the actual shops are fitting you into a band too big.

Lots often think they fit a bigger band than they do because they wear it too high. Your bra band is supposed to be lower at the back than the front as this provides lift. If you look from the side it should be at an angle going downwards, not straight across.

(Sorry GMF, didn't mean to highjack your post talking about bra fitting )

over a year ago

Majority of women are wearing completely the wrong size, most the band is way too big & cup too small. There's a fb group called boob or bust which explains how to measure yourself properly. "

I agree with boob or bust I was wearing totally the wrong size until I measured this way

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Enough for you to handle

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Comfy breasts are way more interesting

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Agree with this. Bravissimo are good.

I love Boob or Bust! I really want to like Bravissimo because my friends rave about it but when I went this weekend they tried to squeeze me into a 36K... my back is not a 36 by any stretch of the imagination. So I stuck with my size via B or B and got a couple of bras that fit perfectly.

To answer your question OP, my boobs are tiny.

over a year ago

Easy answer is just my size

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My band size didn't change in 18 months although my cup size did. I had to argue myself out of getting annoyed with my weight. Swing don't be ridiculous etc

over a year ago

Mine are a nice handful

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Don't know what size they go up to, but I swear by Shock Absorber for running. They hold the puppies firm. No chest ache!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

I guess I was just lucky with my assistant, I shall have a try with bravissimo

over a year ago

"Don't know what size they go up to, but I swear by Shock Absorber for running. They hold the puppies firm. No chest ache!"

So so so worth the money!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't know what size they go up to, but I swear by Shock Absorber for running. They hold the puppies firm. No chest ache!

So so so worth the money! "

Absolutely. Omg.

over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Don't know what size they go up to, but I swear by Shock Absorber for running. They hold the puppies firm. No chest ache!

So so so worth the money! "

I too swear by Shock Absorber pants...

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Don't know what size they go up to, but I swear by Shock Absorber for running. They hold the puppies firm. No chest ache!"

I tried the shock absorber run bra for market research and it was amazing! Mines a shock absorber but a more basic one. Hoping to upgrade soon as it's reaching the end of its life.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Panache wired bra is a winner for me, can't get on with shock absorber bras

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Panache wired bra is a winner for me, can't get on with shock absorber bras "

Same here! Love my panache.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I guess I was just lucky with my assistant, I shall have a try with bravissimo "

I was once in an M&S and overheard a conversation about them having a senior fitter who does all the training in the store I was in so maybe you lucked out and got them .

over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Women in GYMSHARK apparel I find rather hot

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I too swear by Shock Absorber pants..."

Do they prevent the figure of 8 motion of your balls the same way the bras do?

over a year ago

Small

over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Do they prevent the figure of 8 motion of your balls the same way the bras do? "

Indeed ...and it's a large figure of eight!!

over a year ago

I guess I was just lucky with my assistant, I shall have a try with bravissimo

I was once in an M&S and overheard a conversation about them having a senior fitter who does all the training in the store I was in so maybe you lucked out and got them ."

I didn’t have very good luck in M&S either. I usually do mine myself at home against a guide but they vary. It’s so frustrating

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

Mine are a handful and then some.

over a year ago

About a handful .

Vixen x

over a year ago

Honestly have no idea. Never wear bras. Never been fitted for one.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Women in GYMSHARK apparel I find rather hot "

Yesss!! Or AYBL.

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"Big enough to balance me out so I don't constantly topple over backwards because of my ample bottom "

Isn't that what boobs are for?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Indeed ...and it's a large figure of eight!!"

Gosh it's lucky you have the pants to stop you tripping yourself over!

over a year ago

totally agree with the others about BoB and Bravissimo

less band more cup

over a year ago

Just the right size

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Panache wired bra is a winner for me, can't get on with shock absorber bras "

Panache is the one I got from Bravissimo. They really took into account the shape of my breasts as well as size and what I needed.

Shock Absorber for me are a bit like a corset. Not comfortable, but damn they do what they need to.

over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Indeed ...and it's a large figure of eight!!

Gosh it's lucky you have the pants to stop you tripping yourself over!"

Precisely, otherwise may give the impression of trying to replicate Malcolm McClaren's 'Double Dutch!'...

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"How big are your boobies?! "

Why? Are you offering to buy us all new bras?

I second the other ladies that said Bravissimo, they're also pretty much the only high street shop that even stocks my size.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm a 54 B cup.

over a year ago

Not that large but thankfully I have good morals and a fucking brilliant personality

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Care to take a guess? Lol xT

over a year ago

This big

over a year ago