Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Attraction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you meet someone you have a strong physical attraction to, but who makes very little effort and you get the feeling they will do ypur self esteem more harm than good?

Not all that many people who message me are my type physically, and you obviously need the physical attraction in the first instance. Would you meet them to see if they come across as less of a t**t in person or woyld you avoid?

I think i know the right things to do, but I would still like spme options.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Would you meet someone you have a strong physical attraction to, but who makes very little effort and you get the feeling they will do ypur self esteem more harm than good?

Not all that many people who message me are my type physically, and you obviously need the physical attraction in the first instance. Would you meet them to see if they come across as less of a t**t in person or woyld you avoid?

I think i know the right things to do, but I would still like spme options. "

no but dont takr my advice i wont meet anyone either way

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Absolutely not, why would I ever meet someone who I felt would damage my self esteem? I'd rather meet nobody.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Not a chance. New people have to be an all round positive experience or I don’t want the hassle.

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Definitely not. The way someone treats me is always the most important factor.

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

"Would you meet someone you have a strong physical attraction to, but who makes very little effort and you get the feeling they will do ypur self esteem more harm than good?

If you feel like you are doing all the work then maybe dont meet them or at least dont drop things or shuffle your life about a bit to meet them if that makes sense. If it suits you on the way to see a friend to set hp a half hour social then fine otherwise I wouldn't go to any trouble if it looks like they couldn't be assed. Attraction is a two way street as is making the effort to make a relationship work, whether just physical or not.

over a year ago

In my teens and 20's yes, now not a chance, looks dont turn me on much anymore, I find attitude and personality far more attractive.

over a year ago

Nah, they could be the most beautiful human to walk the earth, but if they act like an arsehole I'm not interested. Find someone who won't make you feel bad.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

When I was younger I did, and suprise suprise it always ended badly.

Now I've learnt better.No fuck is worth a head fuck.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

There are so few guys in my area who I actually fancy I think I'd have a social just to see. People can come across as totally different on here to how they are in person.

Might still be a twat, might not!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I was meeting someone like this about a year ago. It's not worth it.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Kindness, intelligence and respect. Without these qualities we simply won’t meet.

It might fly in the face of cynical opinion, but there are a lot of really lovely people on Fab. It might take a while to find them, but they are truly here. Why settle for anything less than wonderful, when there are so many wonderful people available? Your self esteem deserves the best xx

over a year ago

I’m way too sensitive for that. I get my feels hurt too easily that I would avoid as I know if I chanced it, it would end up with me elbow feel in cheesecake listening to James Arthur

over a year ago

"I’m way too sensitive for that. I get my feels hurt too easily that I would avoid as I know if I chanced it, it would end up with me elbow feel in cheesecake listening to James Arthur "

Deep*

By *irth.Minge.FireMan
over a year ago

Seen in far off places

You always seem so very lovely to me OP and I regularly look forward to seeing your new picture updates.

Don't allow anybody to make you feel anything less than amazing...

Best wishes x

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Intuition is usually right. Trust that gut feeling and save yourself future hassles.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I (her) would not care how much of a perfect, stereotypical match this person is to my ideal playmate. I would not put myself through something which I knew would be at a detriment to my mental or emotional well being.

The fact that you mention meeting a person to see if they are less of a t#at in person, is a huge red flag in itself.

I sincerely do not want to sound patronising in any of what I have written here. And the decision to meet this guy is yours but if you want my advice (as asked) it's to avoid these situations.

C

over a year ago

I doubt any women on fab as met a guy that’s not her type just to see if there’s a connection.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I wouldn't meet anyone under these circumstances. I treat others as i'd like to be treated in turn; with respect, consideration and genuine interest.

Post new Message to Thread