Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Heavy shooter

Jump to newest

By *isaAndNicoleTrans OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Does anyone cum harder and faster and more volume than me? It's not a "look at me thread" but I do shoot massively when I cum. Last Monday, in a hotel in Manchester, I literally sprayed the ceiling and walls (my veri on fabguys will verify this), and I know I have a sex addiction which troubles me. Anyone else not just a heavy Cummer but a heavy shooter too? x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I used to be. Back in my heyday on holiday, i was with a young lady in her car with the seats reclined. We were indulging in some mutual masturbation and when i finally shot my load, it went straight over us and hit the parcel shelf where her freinds coat was. We were only in there because my mate was fucking her mate in their tent.

Payback!

By *isaAndNicoleTrans OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"I used to be. Back in my heyday on holiday, i was with a young lady in her car with the seats reclined. We were indulging in some mutual masturbation and when i finally shot my load, it went straight over us and hit the parcel shelf where her freinds coat was. We were only in there because my mate was fucking her mate in their tent.

Payback!"

Nice one. I can give myself a facial everytime x

By *ackDorianMan
over a year ago

ashford

I cum three times the average Male! Not sure why but there’s just sooooo much and it lasts ages

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I produce large amounts

Post new Message to Thread