Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oral Hygiene

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something that was said in one of the many threads in the past few weeks had me thinking.

A lady on here stated about her dislike of men using soap washing downstairs as it created a too clinical and bitter smell/taste.

But where exactly do we draw a line and what do you prefer? Nobody likes a cheesy surprise (unless that's your thing obviously).

Soap?

No Soap?

Just water?

Bit of Lynx Africa?

Au Naturel?

How about for the ladies, gents?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

I suspect that individual preference is few and far between. I would imagine most people expect normal soap/shower gel washed bits

By *rjimMan
over a year ago

nr bristol

Simple soap(brand name) and water...nothing else needed.

Particularly dislike all those dreadful aftershaves....and any product with a smell on it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe it was myself who made the comment, of course use soap to clean but i was stating this should be rinsed off thoroughly, if not it is like sucking on a bar of soap.

over a year ago

When I had a sex life, I'd use femfresh

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"I believe it was myself who made the comment, of course use soap to clean but i was stating this should be rinsed off thoroughly, if not it is like sucking on a bar of soap."

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Given the delicate balance in the proverbial lady garden, men who express any preference about how it is kept clean will be referred to a gynaecological resource and told to sod off.

over a year ago

Ladies shouldn't use soap products. Femfresh is the worse thing you can use as it's quite harsh and can cause BV. Vagina is self cleaning. Something like sanex zero over the outside areas is the best thing you can use or e45 wash cream

over a year ago

"Given the delicate balance in the proverbial lady garden, men who express any preference about how it is kept clean will be referred to a gynaecological resource and told to sod off."

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ladies shouldn't use soap products. Femfresh is the worse thing you can use as it's quite harsh and can cause BV. Vagina is self cleaning. Something like sanex zero over the outside areas is the best thing you can use or e45 wash cream"

I have sensitive skin all over and more so downstairs, and oooh, just no one tell me how to take care of my skin unless you're qualified or would like a nasty painful rash.

over a year ago

If memory serves me correctly, it wasn’t soap that was the issue. It was, not rinsing it off properly?

I could well be making this up completely

over a year ago

"I believe it was myself who made the comment, of course use soap to clean but i was stating this should be rinsed off thoroughly, if not it is like sucking on a bar of soap."

Always give it a rinse off, but you mention this word sucking! Put a ring on a women’s finger and that is soon history!

over a year ago

"Ladies shouldn't use soap products. Femfresh is the worse thing you can use as it's quite harsh and can cause BV. Vagina is self cleaning. Something like sanex zero over the outside areas is the best thing you can use or e45 wash cream

I have sensitive skin all over and more so downstairs, and oooh, just no one tell me how to take care of my skin unless you're qualified or would like a nasty painful rash."

Ladies parts are very different to mens, this thread was discussing mens washing, women should only ever use water or water based products x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"If memory serves me correctly, it wasn’t soap that was the issue. It was, not rinsing it off properly?

I could well be making this up completely "

I've not seen the thread in question, but I've certainly encountered penises that taste like more than a hint of soap (which would tend to imply not being rinsed off properly, but as I don't have the equipment I am of course only guessing).

It's better than the opposite... and yeah, it has been seen.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Ladies shouldn't use soap products. Femfresh is the worse thing you can use as it's quite harsh and can cause BV. Vagina is self cleaning. Something like sanex zero over the outside areas is the best thing you can use or e45 wash cream

I have sensitive skin all over and more so downstairs, and oooh, just no one tell me how to take care of my skin unless you're qualified or would like a nasty painful rash.

Ladies parts are very different to mens, this thread was discussing mens washing, women should only ever use water or water based products x"

The OP mentioned women's hygiene in passing.

over a year ago

Ladies parts are very different to mens, this thread was discussing mens washing, women should only ever use water or water based products x"

This thread asks about ladies too in the OP hence my answer and it's a clinical based answer not plucked out of fresh air

By *relanddirectMan
over a year ago

cheshire

All hygiene is important x I shower daily, use a nice deodorant (neutral) and a good after shave, brush my teeth at least 3 times a day x

over a year ago

I shower every morning, and enjoy a hot bath each night, I enjoy nice smelling soaps and bath salts, if any lady does not like that then we are simply not a match

over a year ago

So, do some people just soap up and not rinse? I don't understand that.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So, do some people just soap up and not rinse? I don't understand that. "

Seems to be the case in some instances haha. I've been paranoid ever since, too little? Too much? Did I rinse properly? Did I dry enough?

As for the ladies posting in the thread. In no way shape or form am I suggesting women should use soap etc.. I'm actually against it. My FWB swears by Femfresh, however I personally prefer au natural. I feel it's something that people have been pressured and scared into buying, for fear of following the typical stereotype. And the companies are more than happy to carry on their niche products (I've noticed there are a wide variety of "flavours" available).

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Wait... You mean to tell me using bleach is not the done thing?

over a year ago

Il wash your mouth out with soap young man

Sorry flashbacks

over a year ago

Clean and fresh please!

over a year ago

Brush twice or 3 times a day and use mouthwash. Oral hygiene sorted.

over a year ago

I really don't think some people are grasping my point lol, of course wash, nobody wants an unwashed penis, but I will give an example, I went down on a guy and the taste of soap was so overpowering I just could not continue, like he has washed and not rinsed off the suds, when you use an overscented bodywash it sticks to the skin and for the rest of the body this is great, but not genitals if recieving oral. I prefer a clean scent free penis, that is both ends of the spectrum.

OP I am sorry it has made you paranoid lol, was not my intention, you really do not need to overthink it, just wash and rinse x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I use stuff from the body shop.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I really don't think some people are grasping my point lol, of course wash, nobody wants an unwashed penis, but I will give an example, I went down on a guy and the taste of soap was so overpowering I just could not continue, like he has washed and not rinsed off the suds, when you use an overscented bodywash it sticks to the skin and for the rest of the body this is great, but not genitals if recieving oral. I prefer a clean scent free penis, that is both ends of the spectrum.

OP I am sorry it has made you paranoid lol, was not my intention, you really do not need to overthink it, just wash and rinse x"

I hear you. I've encountered soapy cock too.

Post new Message to Thread