By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hoping to learn some new "

Thinking

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I will presume you mean being played with by fingers, if so then I personally do not enjoy my clit being rubbed if it is completely exposed. I am much more relaxed and turned on if rubbed with the hood under the fingers too. Otherwise the experience is super sensitive and not enjoyable because it sends messages to my brain of pain/displeasure.

I also prefer the fingers to be wet, so spit is perfect. I enjoy my clit stimulated but for the fingers to also gently rub and tease my lips/slit, no need to open my pussy just tease it.

By which point and in not too much time my pussy is naturally wet, swollen and wanting fingers, tongue and cock...

Hope this helps but remember all women are different

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like my clit bitten hard

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like it lapped at like you have a big lazy tongue of a lion (minus the sandpaper aspect)

over a year ago

Properly kissed

Gently bitten

Delicately caressed

Teased by a hard cock

Sometimes on its own, sometimes with fingers or cock inside me.

Sometimes with a wand.

Every woman is diffent. Ask them to show you what they like, read their reactions.

Above all genuinely enjoy giving them pleasure, because someone just going through the motions is no fun

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Like it’s nutella coated and you want to lick it all off, then move along to another body part pronto.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Like it’s nutella coated and you want to lick it all off, then move along to another body part pronto."

Are other parts flavoured too

over a year ago

I like to just snog them.

Maybe a little teasing and sift sucking in between

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

It comes with a manual, did you read the manual?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

"Properly kissed

Gently bitten

Delicately caressed

Teased by a hard cock

Sometimes on its own, sometimes with fingers or cock inside me.

Sometimes with a wand.

Every woman is diffent. Ask them to show you what they like, read their reactions.

Above all genuinely enjoy giving them pleasure, because someone just going through the motions is no fun "

Great advice

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"Like it’s nutella coated and you want to lick it all off, then move along to another body part pronto.

Are other parts flavoured too "

They can be

over a year ago

Don't twang it.... I'm not a fucking banjo

over a year ago

As long as you are attentive and pay attention to her responses, you will find what works for your partner

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Skirt around the edges until I'm wet. Thighs, lips, nipples. Use my wetness to trace around, over like you're painting. Experiment as you will with different parts of your fingers, pressure and direction..watch how I respond, I'll tell you when it's good with my breath, words, sounds, movements.

I might like all sorts of different contact with tongue, lips, fingers, cock, pubic bone. Just play and build up as the energy flows.

Never be afraid to ask her what's going on and don't take it personally if you're asked to change something.

Remember were all different and like different things at different times.

I do know that most women don't like direct hard fast contact straight away .. it's often too much. I can't speak for everyone obvs.

Be confident to play and if in doubt, communicate.

Oh and If she says 'fuck, don't stop!', keep going like your life depends on it ha!

over a year ago

"Skirt around the edges until I'm wet. Thighs, lips, nipples. Use my wetness to trace around, over like you're painting. Experiment as you will with different parts of your fingers, pressure and direction..watch how I respond, I'll tell you when it's good with my breath, words, sounds, movements.

I might like all sorts of different contact with tongue, lips, fingers, cock, pubic bone. Just play and build up as the energy flows.

Never be afraid to ask her what's going on and don't take it personally if you're asked to change something.

I do know that most women don't like direct hard fast contact straight away .. it's often too much. I can't speak for everyone obvs.

Oh and If she says 'fuck, don't stop!', keep going like your life depends on it ha!

"

Trouser twinge

over a year ago

"Like it’s nutella coated and you want to lick it all off, then move along to another body part pronto."

mmm , I would make right pig of yourself then work Upwards.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Skirt around the edges until I'm wet. Thighs, lips, nipples. Use my wetness to trace around, over like you're painting. Experiment as you will with different parts of your fingers, pressure and direction..watch how I respond, I'll tell you when it's good with my breath, words, sounds, movements.

Trouser twinge "

Again? Oh good

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Softly. It is not a lift button.

No matter how often you jab that lift button, it doesn't come any quicker!

over a year ago

Trouser twinge

Again? Oh good "

Wow I’m so hard right now.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Gently with plenty of lubrication!

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Nice little kissing and licking and slowly at first and then maybe a deep tongue with a lick on her clit and if she likes that she will probably push your head into her

over a year ago

"Gently with plenty of lubrication!"

Gently then build up. Or gently to you cum.

Post new Message to Thread