Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mums are amazing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shout to all you mums, being a dad is great but there's something that mums can do that dads can't. So here's to all the mums. Yous are amazing. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Awww, thanks

Mrs

over a year ago

"Shout to all you mums, being a dad is great but there's something that mums can do that dads can't. So here's to all the mums. Yous are amazing. X"

Yeah...the lads down the pub said your mum was amazing... at blow jobs

over a year ago

"Shout to all you mums, being a dad is great but there's something that mums can do that dads can't. So here's to all the mums. Yous are amazing. X

Yeah...the lads down the pub said your mum was amazing... at blow jobs "

She said you taught her everything she knows. Go and eat your fajitas.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Thanks xx

over a year ago

"Thanks xx"

No need to say thanks. X

over a year ago

Thanks

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Cheers

over a year ago

"Shout to all you mums, being a dad is great but there's something that mums can do that dads can't. So here's to all the mums. Yous are amazing. X"

Apart from breastfeeding, what can mums do that dads can’t?

over a year ago

"Shout to all you mums, being a dad is great but there's something that mums can do that dads can't. So here's to all the mums. Yous are amazing. X

Yeah...the lads down the pub said your mum was amazing... at blow jobs

She said you taught her everything she knows. Go and eat your fajitas. "

over a year ago

Apparently mums are.

Or at least I have been told by the like 40-50 gobby teenagers who’ve all shagged my mum. Online gaming taught me so much...

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Some mums are, some mums ain't.

It's a tough gig sometimes but I try to be the best I can be.

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Yeah...the lads down the pub said your mum was amazing... at blow jobs "

Why do I always seem to read these sort of comments when I have a mouthful of drink...... Best go get a cloth and wipe it off the walls.....

over a year ago

Wow what a cutie, Marry me!!!

over a year ago

Always makes me sad that there are not good mums too!

over a year ago

We can breastfeed. That’s about it that’s different

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Apart from breastfeeding, what can mums do that dads can’t?"

Give birth? That's about it. Although there's a big difference with some dads about what they can do and what they actually will do.

over a year ago

But thank you! I like being told I’m brilliant x

over a year ago

Aw and don't forget the grandma's x

over a year ago

"Always makes me sad that there are not good mums too! "

Got a shit mum. I feel for anybody who has a shit mum.

over a year ago

Give birth? That's about it. Although there's a big difference with some dads about what they can do and what they actually will do. "

Same with mothers too. Some mothers are nasty, vindictive bitches. (Not mine )

over a year ago

Breastfeeding.

over a year ago

Give birth? That's about it. Although there's a big difference with some dads about what they can do and what they actually will do.

Same with mothers too. Some mothers are nasty, vindictive bitches. (Not mine )"

I see you’ve met mine then

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

Thank you

over a year ago

Thanks x

over a year ago

Op has gone on holiday.. he'll be back soon

By *WillowxWoman
over a year ago

Oo err Devon

Awe

over a year ago

Thanks. I don’t feel it at the moment tho

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Same with mothers too. Some mothers are nasty, vindictive bitches. (Not mine )"

Some also instil hate of the father into the kids and use the kids as a emotional weapons to point score over the father. Ultimately its usually the kids that miss out. Some mothers do that and scream for the attention of how wonderful they're doing as a single parent with an absent father, when it's then preventing the father being involved. Of course not all fathers are worthy of time with the kids

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Thanks. I don’t feel it at the moment tho "

Every parent feels like that sometimes x

over a year ago

Same with mothers too. Some mothers are nasty, vindictive bitches. (Not mine ).

Some also instil hate of the father into the kids and use the kids as a emotional weapons to point score over the father. Ultimately its usually the kids that miss out. Some mothers do that and scream for the attention of how wonderful they're doing as a single parent with an absent father, when it's then preventing the father being involved. Of course not all fathers are worthy of time with the kids"

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great appreciation post ??

over a year ago

Some also instil hate of the father into the kids and use the kids as a emotional weapons to point score over the father. Ultimately its usually the kids that miss out. Some mothers do that and scream for the attention of how wonderful they're doing as a single parent with an absent father, when it's then preventing the father being involved. Of course not all fathers are worthy of time with the kids"

Been a single mum for 22 and 18 years never slate the dad's which neither 1 has ever met they just never came up in conversation. Best and hardest job in the world would not have it any other way x

By *airyfatmanMan
over a year ago

by 'ere

Some also instil hate of the father into the kids and use the kids as a emotional weapons to point score over the father. Ultimately its usually the kids that miss out. Some mothers do that and scream for the attention of how wonderful they're doing as a single parent with an absent father, when it's then preventing the father being involved. Of course not all fathers are worthy of time with the kids

Been a single mum for 22 and 18 years never slate the dad's which neither 1 has ever met they just never came up in conversation. Best and hardest job in the world would not have it any other way x"

As I said, not all fathers are worthy but there are alot out there fighting to be involved but being blocked. Luckily my ex isn't like that and we work together to ensure the kids needs come first

over a year ago

is it breastfeed?

over a year ago

Yeah mammas got skills

over a year ago

Thank you so much it's nice to be appreciated. My four tell me all the time too. Love em!!

over a year ago

I couldn't agree more. Mums are amazing.

over a year ago

Not all Mums are great my wife’s mum is a piece of shit both my wife and her brother both dislike her with a vengeance and for good reason.

over a year ago

Not everyone has a fantastic superhero mum

I don't think mines is that great tbh

I had a pretty crap childhood and upbringing

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan
over a year ago

Outside Telford

"Always makes me sad that there are not good mums too!

"

My daughter has a horrendous mum..she’s been abused, ignored, no birthday or Christmas cards. Heartbreaking, simply heartbreaking to see the hurt in her eyes. Daughter has lived with me for years but she still can’t understand why her mum has been the way she has.

over a year ago

No, some of them better keep distance

over a year ago

"Always makes me sad that there are not good mums too!

My daughter has a horrendous mum..she’s been abused, ignored, no birthday or Christmas cards. Heartbreaking, simply heartbreaking to see the hurt in her eyes. Daughter has lived with me for years but she still can’t understand why her mum has been the way she has."

Oh Lord! Very bad

I cant imagine behavior like this to your own child. I cannot even find the explanation for such behavior: mental disorder perhaps

over a year ago

Apart from breastfeeding, what can mums do that dads can’t?"

Give birth

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Thank you, OP.

Most mums are amazing, even if they don't always feel it, and should consider themselves hugged x

Some mums are shite, and do not deserve the title.

A few mums are toxic, for whatever reason, and don't deserve their children.

Some mums are no longer here, and will always be missed.

And some mums have empty arms, where their babies or children should be. These mums need our love, most of all.

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan
over a year ago

Outside Telford

"Thank you, OP.

Most mums are amazing, even if they don't always feel it, and should consider themselves hugged x

Some mums are shite, and do not deserve the title.

A few mums are toxic, for whatever reason, and don't deserve their children.

Some mums are no longer here, and will always be missed.

And some mums have empty arms, where their babies or children should be. These mums need our love, most of all."

This sums it up.

Post new Message to Thread