Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pic Fabbing..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, after looking through the top fabbed pics I've come to wonder what makes them so popular? If you were to fab a pic, would it be due to it being provocative or less conventional if it evokes the imagination?

I'd like to see if it's possible to try changing the discourse of popular perception through seeing if my current profile pic could ever get to be a 'most fabbed pic' as my purpose of adding it was to step away from the norm of what you see on here.

So here's the shameless bit! Please help me achieve my goal.

Much appreciation for those who do.

Mr J.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

I'll always help a brother out but it seems vaginas and boobs are very much on trend at the moment.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I have fabbed all your pics tbh...

Personally I love the unconvention, anything that sparks the imagination without revealing too much gets my vote, stray from the norm and step away from the constraints of reality...

Outside the box thinking each and every time!

Nice thread, I like it

over a year ago

Helping you fella.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Have fabbed and agree that something "different" catches the eye and is preferable to the same poses that are repeated week in week out - however I fear you may be swimming against the tide with any hopes of reaching the most fabbed lists (particularly the main one) as there are thousands of blokes who will continually fab the ladies pics in the hope of getting some attention.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

anyone remember exquisite deviance and their cock.in the fridge pic. That definitely broke with conversation, creative, artistic and different.

I like yours too...and fabbes

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

*convention

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I like something with a bit of personality in it, a photo that tells me something about the character of the subject. Something quirky catches the eye and makes me smile, so I'll give it a fab.

I've clocked your pics before OP, on the back of the fabathon threads, but always happy to fab them again.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Definitely the ones that wake up imagination .

Not all of us are visualists.

The ones I like the most are ladies that show just enough of their faces to show a bit of a smile .

And those lips , some so kissable.

Tattooed , pierced , make me ....well that's for me to know

Funny one's too , there is a girl in here with a strap-on and a can of deo next to it

Black&white arty picks high up on the list .

OP don't forget there is a thousands pics uploaded and it also might be the fact when someone opens "most fabbed", they could just lazy pick from the ones already on top or high up the list.

over a year ago

Thank you all

I doubt it will make a massive impact but hopefully it makes a dent

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Mine definitely need upgrading .

over a year ago

I’m shallow, I fab pictures of good looking men and even though I’m straight I fab the good looking ladies too lol.

over a year ago

"I’m shallow, I fab pictures of good looking men and even though I’m straight I fab the good looking ladies too lol. "

I'm sure many have done the same, thank you for the fabs, if you could fab my profile pic, I'd much appreciate it

over a year ago

"I’m shallow, I fab pictures of good looking men and even though I’m straight I fab the good looking ladies too lol.

I'm sure many have done the same, thank you for the fabs, if you could fab my profile pic, I'd much appreciate it "

But your profile pic is weird lol.

over a year ago

"I’m shallow, I fab pictures of good looking men and even though I’m straight I fab the good looking ladies too lol.

I'm sure many have done the same, thank you for the fabs, if you could fab my profile pic, I'd much appreciate it

But your profile pic is weird lol. "

Haha thank you

over a year ago

creative photos that leave your imagination doing its thing

over a year ago

"creative photos that leave your imagination doing its thing"

Feel free to fab my profile pic, thanks

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

But your profile pic is weird lol. "

It's not weird , it's his , it's different and unique .

Made me to have a look on his profile , so works probably as intended.

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

I do wonder how some pics get so high up the fab rankings, very suspicious

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/01/20 01:41:24]

over a year ago

"I do wonder how some pics get so high up the fab rankings, very suspicious "

It is

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

It’s good feeling when u get ur pics fabbed .. doesn’t happen to often but still cool

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I do wonder how some pics get so high up the fab rankings, very suspicious "

It's a conspiracy, fab give them loads of fake fabs because they've got so much to gain by fixing the hot pics.... Oh wait, no they don't.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Fabbed it.

over a year ago

Done

over a year ago

"So, after looking through the top fabbed pics I've come to wonder what makes them so popular? If you were to fab a pic, would it be due to it being provocative or less conventional if it evokes the imagination?

I'd like to see if it's possible to try changing the discourse of popular perception through seeing if my current profile pic could ever get to be a 'most fabbed pic' as my purpose of adding it was to step away from the norm of what you see on here.

Mr J."

most fabbed pics rely on either a fan base or are just out there stunning, its the speed they get fabbed youve got very little time to attain the heady heights of Fab stardom

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Fabbed a few for you, those teeth are quite scary!

Jo x

over a year ago

"So, after looking through the top fabbed pics I've come to wonder what makes them so popular? If you were to fab a pic, would it be due to it being provocative or less conventional if it evokes the imagination?

Mr J.most fabbed pics rely on either a fan base or are just out there stunning, its the speed they get fabbed youve got very little time to attain the heady heights of Fab stardom "

I totally get that

Thanks to all that have fabbed

over a year ago

"Fabbed a few for you, those teeth are quite scary!

Jo x "

Thank you

over a year ago

I've fabbed most of yours op, I like that they're a little different and well taken

I love to try to find a different aspect to try with my pics. I don't take them just to attract, I enjoy creating something different, a picture that may not be fabbed by the many but by a few that I appreciate their input.

Peach x

over a year ago

"I've fabbed most of yours op, I like that they're a little different and well taken

I love to try to find a different aspect to try with my pics. I don't take them just to attract, I enjoy creating something different, a picture that may not be fabbed by the many but by a few that I appreciate their input.

Peach x "

Thank you, different is always better

over a year ago

Done the avatar pic yes?

Just looked at men’s hot pics and you only need 200 to be number 1, I get that in an hour! Women’s is close to 3 thousand to be number 1

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Fabbed. I like it when aspects of personality peep through the pic. Plenty character or just a hint of an intention is good. X

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Done the avatar pic yes?

Just looked at men’s hot pics and you only need 200 to be number 1, I get that in an hour! Women’s is close to 3 thousand to be number 1 "

Fabbed luminous lady

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Just looked at men’s hot pics and you only need 200 to be number 1, I get that in an hour! Women’s is close to 3 thousand to be number 1

Fabbed luminous lady "

And you Mr Mummy man

over a year ago

Fabbed luminous lady "

Thanks, only another 642 to be number 1

over a year ago

I only fab pics if I like them.

Majority of hotpics are reupload so I don't bother, zero creativity.

over a year ago

Mr J.most fabbed pics rely on either a fan base or are just out there stunning, its the speed they get fabbed youve got very little time to attain the heady heights of Fab stardom

I totally get that

Thanks to all that have fabbed "

you need to get 200 in an hour good luck try donning a high viz jacket

over a year ago

Mr J.most fabbed pics rely on either a fan base or are just out there stunning, its the speed they get fabbed youve got very little time to attain the heady heights of Fab stardom

I totally get that

Thanks to all that have fabbed you need to get 200 in an hour good luck try donning a high viz jacket "

I've 3,maybe that could be a theme for my next pic

over a year ago

Just looked at men’s hot pics and you only need 200 to be number 1, I get that in an hour! Women’s is close to 3 thousand to be number 1 "

Yes, thank you

Its not been a bad start so hopefully I get there, ever the optimist

over a year ago

"Fabbed. I like it when aspects of personality peep through the pic. Plenty character or just a hint of an intention is good. X "

Thank you

Big thanks to the gents for fabbing also

over a year ago

I would not have a clue I sometimes wonder why a straight male would fab me lol. But yet again I would just like any old fab

over a year ago

"I would not have a clue I sometimes wonder why a straight male would fab me lol. But yet again I would just like any old fab "

Have a few fabs from me

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

Yes I prefer the slightly unconventional pictures. I like a bit of a teasing, suggestive pic which leaves the mind to run wild

over a year ago

Ooo sparkly eyes and wet skin. Fabbed.

Keep up the good work. X

over a year ago

Thank you both

By *ayRosesWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fabbed quite a few - nice to see humour and individuality in pics

over a year ago

I fab quite a few. Some I fab because I find them attractive and some because the picture is thought provoking.

over a year ago

A big, massive thank you to all of you for fabbing my pics, I greatly appreciate it

over a year ago

"I only fab pics if I like them.

Majority of hotpics are reupload so I don't bother, zero creativity."

I have to take a whole new album now cos I’ve had a few tattoos in the last 6 weeks. Need to have some in reserve ready to send as and when I need them!

over a year ago

Personally I find the fabbing pics thing has made the whole point of site, become a sideshow.

This used to be about contact and meeting people, now it's just social media points scoring and being validated by strangers for a lot of people.

I get that this is part of modern life nowadays, but really? On a contact site. If it was up to me, the 'fab pics' side of the site would be removed so we can all get back to the reason the site exists.

over a year ago

I have to take a whole new album now cos I’ve had a few tattoos in the last 6 weeks. Need to have some in reserve ready to send as and when I need them! "

Send em.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Mr J."

Creativity and narrative is important but It has to arouse , after all it’s a sex site, so a head full of bandages does nothing for us, but we like some of your other pics . I also post on street photography sites and people have similar questions about what gets liked, a portrait of a nice ass isn’t street but it will often get more likes than great works

over a year ago

I fab a picture if I like it, I won’t fab pictures people ask to be fabbed.

over a year ago

I have to take a whole new album now cos I’ve had a few tattoos in the last 6 weeks. Need to have some in reserve ready to send as and when I need them!

Send em. "

I will be uploading more in due course on here so I can see what the feedback and response is.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Mr J."

Your pics are great, and I've Fabbed a few. I've never been able to work out why some of the pictures that get up into that list end up there. As someone who's rather particular about photography, it takes a lot more than just a snap of genitals to grab my attention. However, art (for want of a better word) is entirely subjective, just like attraction and desire. What draws my gaze may well repel others. Whatever alchemy takes place to encourage people to Fab some pics over others... it's not something I shall ever understand.

over a year ago

Mr J.

Your pics are great, and I've Fabbed a few. I've never been able to work out why some of the pictures that get up into that list end up there. As someone who's rather particular about photography, it takes a lot more than just a snap of genitals to grab my attention. However, art (for want of a better word) is entirely subjective, just like attraction and desire. What draws my gaze may well repel others. Whatever alchemy takes place to encourage people to Fab some pics over others... it's not something I shall ever understand."

Thank you, photography is something I do as a hobby, so I always appreciate those photos I see that stand out from the others.

Post new Message to Thread