Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Another thing that does my head in.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

People being able to verify you without asking if they can.

There should be a feature where you have to accept a verification off someone before it instantly goes on your verification summary. I KNOW you can choose whether to display the verification or not and the summary but I don’t want to have to hide my summary because it looks like I have something to hide or I’m ashamed of.

Hate it when people verify you when you don’t want it.

Yes I have met the guy years ago but I don’t want them on my page.

As if I need verifications to get meets. Also this can be abused, on previous accounts I’ve had guys verify me that I haven’t even met. So a good feature would be that you have to accept a verification before it gets added to the summary.

Thoughts...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ll have it if you don’t want it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I asked first if she wanted a veri. It’s polite.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep. And if someone does by mistake it still shows in summary

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"People being able to verify you without asking if they can.

There should be a feature where you have to accept a verification off someone before it instantly goes on your verification summary. I KNOW you can choose whether to display the verification or not and the summary but I don’t want to have to hide my summary because it looks like I have something to hide or I’m ashamed of.

Hate it when people verify you when you don’t want it.

Yes I have met the guy years ago but I don’t want them on my page.

As if I need verifications to get meets. Also this can be abused, on previous accounts I’ve had guys verify me that I haven’t even met. So a good feature would be that you have to accept a verification before it gets added to the summary.

Thoughts..."

Totally agree with this. I was left 2 veris off people I had not arranged to meet but recognised me on a night out.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fucking annoys me greatly. Now the guy I actually want to meet and planning on meeting when my schedule allows will wonder how it looks like I’ve met two guys before him.

Can admin delete a verification and remove it from your summary, anyone had that done for them?

Post new Message to Thread