Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breeding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have just been reading someone's verifications and they are all from womemn thanking this guy for breeding them, is this an actual thing getting random women pregnant as part of a kink or is it just a pretend thing and the women are actually on the pill and it's just a fantasy?. Because it seems bit wierd getting a load of different women pregnant,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Who's the Daddy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Breeding is a big thing on fabswingers

over a year ago

over a year ago

It's not my cup of tea must be bloody expensive for child maintenance the guy had probably 9 verifications for breeding.

over a year ago

Its even funner when a guy asks a guy if he can breed your hole sex ed required

over a year ago

Some people are really into it. There’s a couple on here who are very proud of the fact that their husband is a cuck, and their kids aren’t his. And the kids and whole family know it.

Imagine being a kink baby.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Breeding is a big thing on fabswingers "

I haven't got any kids, and at my age I'd like it to stay that way thank you very much

over a year ago

I very much doubt they'll be any child maintence involved, it'll be all about the breeding.

over a year ago

"Some people are really into it. There’s a couple on here who are very proud of the fact that their husband is a cuck, and their kids aren’t his. And the kids and whole family know it.

Imagine being a kink baby. "

WHAT!!! That's bit more than just a kink that's messed up. Gonna have to bring Jeremy Kyle back to sort that mess out.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

At best another excuse for bareback sex, at worst, totally irresponsible with no regard for the child that is produced as a result. I believe it is a kink, yes.

over a year ago

I've seen verifications from young ladies who have been pregnant from meets.

Poor baby. No father growing up and I don't know what's going through her head to do that.

over a year ago

"I very much doubt they'll be any child maintence involved, it'll be all about the breeding."

Of course no child maintenance. The man as his fun and it's more fool the mother.

over a year ago

Imagine later in life when the child is asked how your parents met.

Or even better the child grows up to become famous and goes on “Who do you think you are”.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

It’s just an example of complete and utter selfishness in my opinion. Nobody is considering the child in these scenarios - just for sex.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It just means they want bareback sex in most cases, the majority don't actually want a baby to be conceived. It's like role play in a way I guess.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

It's just another word for bareback fucking , I don't think it actually involves a pregnancy ,tho on here nothing would surprise me

Bunty X

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm pretty sure his veris wont have all ended in pregnancy.

Did they all say 'met this man 9 months ago ?

If any of them do end in pregnancy and there is no maintenance being paid, don't forget you foot the bill .

Thumbs up to Mickey Blue Balls for mentioning the child rather than the act.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm pretty sure his veris wont have all ended in pregnancy.

Did they all say 'met this man 9 months ago ?

If any of them do end in pregnancy and there is no maintenance being paid, don't forget you foot the bill .

Thumbs up to Mickey Blue Balls for mentioning the child rather than the act. "

Exactly, I knew a lady who had 2 "accidental" pregnancies back in the 80's. I don't think either of fathers ever knew.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

This is one of the few times I draw the line at not kink shaming since it involves a 3rd party of sorts. It is beyond just sexual desire, it treads the realms of straight up selfishness since at the end of it there is a 3rd party involved that has had no say in something was essentially done not for the baby itself but for the pure act of it was adding to getting somebody off.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's been covered a lot here, including a post last week. It's typically bareback by another term, part of people's preferences. It may or may not have anything to do with desires for children.

As adults, people have the freedom to enjoy this lifestyle as they wish to.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Need for breed

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"It's been covered a lot here, including a post last week. It's typically bareback by another term, part of people's preferences. It may or may not have anything to do with desires for children.

As adults, people have the freedom to enjoy this lifestyle as they wish to. "

If that is the case then fine, so long as that is all it is.

If the conception of a child is the intended result and main attraction of the act then I don't care who you are or what you do, it is fucked up. Since as I say it goes beyond a lifestyle choice.

over a year ago

"It's been covered a lot here, including a post last week. It's typically bareback by another term, part of people's preferences. It may or may not have anything to do with desires for children.

As adults, people have the freedom to enjoy this lifestyle as they wish to. "

I understand people using the term for bare back and have see many posts on the forums about it but had never seen verifications thanking for getting pregnant and other ones saying fingers crossed that they were pregnant I always though it was abit of role play so this is the first time I had seen that people are actually doing it for real

over a year ago

I can sort of see why it's so popular.

It's the ultimate for a cuck having his wife inpregnated by another man, next to castration/wife leaving him for bull.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

As adults, people have the freedom to enjoy this lifestyle as they wish to.

I understand people using the term for bare back and have see many posts on the forums about it but had never seen verifications thanking for getting pregnant and other ones saying fingers crossed that they were pregnant I always though it was abit of role play so this is the first time I had seen that people are actually doing it for real

"

Just because a verification says it, doesn't make it so

over a year ago

fab has made me very very very picky who i share my tallywacker with.

over a year ago

Seeding errrrr no pass lol

Just wrong !

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Breeding is difficult for me to reconcile as a fetish. If it's a fantasy I get it, if it's to maximise benefits from the state I get it but it's so wrong in my opinion. But hey that's not to day that the offspring won't be loved. Maybe it's the thrill of waiting to find out if your pregnant but it's like Russian Roulette to me. Not for me.

Post new Message to Thread