Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feet Apriciation thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Inever thought ide be the sort of guy who would get aroused over something minute but this past year I cant seem to get enough of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Each to their own but we just dont see the fascination....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy a bit of toe sucking and foot play during foreplay and fucking but feet don’t turn me on n their own right really. If a woman likes it then I enjoy it, if not no worries. I can’t imagine playing with a bloke’s feet though.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I do love it when D gives my feet some attention, I find it extremely erotic and a massive turn on!

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really like women’s feet it’s hard to describe why but the definitely arouse me

By *arnsley23Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Guys feet turn me on insanely! So hot

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

An underrated part of foreplay

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Foot worshippers are super awesome, I really do believe I (her) am one myself.

The shape of a female foot in stilettos mesmerises me sometimes and because of this knowledge and attraction I use my own feet almost in a flirtatious way every day. It really is a sexual public flirtation or tease that can be so erotic to a foot worshipper yet almost oblivious to others. Even something as small as dangling a stiletto from the tips of my toes as my legs are crossed, with my leg gently bouncing to move the foot and shoe.

Then I also find myself perving at my boyfriend's feet, they are long, slim, strong and I catch myself watching his feet (oh ffs I sound beyond help... yes I am crazy )

Then there's playing with a foot worshipper, toes being sucked with nylon stockings on or bare feet, having sex whilst toes are being sucked, hands holding my feet and extending my legs up..... yep all good fun 

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Reflexology

Post new Message to Thread