Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sat nav

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whenever I use the sat ban in my phone I get messages from men asking to suck my cock.

Now I'm guessing it's because I'm using the location thing on my phone.. But how come I can't find locals whenever I try it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You're referring to consenting to fab having your location data, rather than using Satnav to make a journey, which coincidentally pricks men into sending cock sucking requests?

In the forum area for mobile, there are a few posts about positioning data and it not working as people want it to.

Typically you'll need to have your phone settings allowing GPS location availability. Then allowing specific Apps to be able to use GPS Location data too - the essential ones will be your web browsers that you use when on fab.

Finally, you'll need to ensure that any site, such as fab, is given permission for the GPS location data too. You will have some choices, such ss as always, for your phone to request you to confirm or reject it each time the site requests it etc.

If you state your phone type, with the operating system, such as Android, ios Apple etc, you'll narrow down the specific menu terms used by the device.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread