Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Please explain to me...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With all of this sexual fluidity people are now declaring themselves as pansexual and qualified it by saying they don’t mind if the person is male or female. Surely that’s bi-sexual in old money.

Can someone explain the difference please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"With all of this sexual fluidity people are now declaring themselves as pansexual and qualified it by saying they don’t mind if the person is male or female. Surely that’s bi-sexual in old money.

Can someone explain the difference please?"

its hotter if its in pan

over a year ago

"With all of this sexual fluidity people are now declaring themselves as pansexual and qualified it by saying they don’t mind if the person is male or female. Surely that’s bi-sexual in old money.

Can someone explain the difference please?its hotter if its in pan "

. I think you should get your coat. And no it’s not because you’ve pulled.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There are more than two genders.

over a year ago

Can someone explain the difference please?its hotter if its in pan

. I think you should get your coat. And no it’s not because you’ve pulled. "

is it cold up there

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It covers all genders - female/Male of all connotations - gay/lesbian/transsexual/transgender/TV etc

over a year ago

"There are more than two genders. "
my agenda and yours

over a year ago

Bi sexuals are attracted to both males and females.

Pansexuals are attracted to people regardless of gender or gender identity, ie TV’s/TS.

Hope that helps.

V

over a year ago

"There are more than two genders. my agenda and yours "

Ffs are you jimmy krankies scriptwriter? Go and stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

over a year ago

Pass very confused

over a year ago

"There are more than two genders. my agenda and yours

Ffs are you jimmy krankies scriptwriter? Go and stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done. "

no i will not

over a year ago

"Bi sexuals are attracted to both males and females.

Pansexuals are attracted to people regardless of gender or gender identity, ie TV’s/TS.

Hope that helps.

V"

Thanks. So if I told a lesbian that I was pansexual I stand a good chance?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hope that helps.

V

Thanks. So if I told a lesbian that I was pansexual I stand a good chance?"

Of being told to fuck off.

over a year ago

Hope that helps.

V

Thanks. So if I told a lesbian that I was pansexual I stand a good chance?"

Lol! No chance at all I’m afraid. They’re still a lesbian.

Now if you were to transition it might be a different story

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Hope that helps.

V

Thanks. So if I told a lesbian that I was pansexual I stand a good chance?

Lol! No chance at all I’m afraid. They’re still a lesbian.

Now if you were to transition it might be a different story "

Pffft! just self identify as a lesbian and if anyone disputes it you can take em to court for discrimination and hurting your feelings

over a year ago

There isn't one.

over a year ago

There isn't one."

Are you sexually attracted to TV’s Lola?

over a year ago

There isn't one.

Are you sexually attracted to TV’s Lola?"

Nope, but if someone were, then they'd still be attracted to males and therefore are bisexual.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Can you be pansexual and bisexual at the same time ?

over a year ago

"Can you be pansexual and bisexual at the same time ?"

I don't think pansexual is really a sexuality, more like a reasoning.

There are males and females, you can be attracted to the same sex or the opposite sex, or both. So you can be straight, gay or bisexual.

The reasoning behind your bisexuality might be that you're attracted to people regardless of whether they're male or female, but you're still attracted to both sexes.

Therefore you're still bisexual.

over a year ago

There isn't one.

Nope, but if someone were, then they'd still be attracted to males and therefore are bisexual."

They’re attracted to a transgender. Which is exactly what a pansexual person is. Someone who is attracted to another person regardless of gender. A bisexual is is often not.

over a year ago

There isn't one.

Nope, but if someone were, then they'd still be attracted to males and therefore are bisexual.

They’re attracted to a transgender. Which is exactly what a pansexual person is. Someone who is attracted to another person regardless of gender. A bisexual is is often not."

Mhmm, so they're attracted to both sexes, so are bisexual. I don't think being attracted to men in women's clothing constitutes a different sexual orientation, it's a preference, like a lot of other things.

over a year ago

There isn't one.

They’re attracted to a transgender. Which is exactly what a pansexual person is. Someone who is attracted to another person regardless of gender. A bisexual is is often not.

Mhmm, so they're attracted to both sexes, so are bisexual. I don't think being attracted to men in women's clothing constitutes a different sexual orientation, it's a preference, like a lot of other things."

I doubt that many of the trans ladies on here will think of themselves as men in women’s clothing but hey ho.... that opens up a whole new can of worms and detracts from the thread so we’ll agree to disagree.

V

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

My understanding of it is that they need that emotional connection to someone before they get sexual attraction.

Where as bi sexual people feel sexual attraction to someone

The labels seem fluid though and almost place specific

over a year ago

I am both, I see it this way.

I am bisexual because I can look at a lady and think ooo her feminine shape and bouncy boobs are turning me on. I can look at a man and think ooo his arse and strong thighs are turning me on.

I am pansexual because I can get to know someone who I don't find physically attractive at all, and because they are very funny and engaging they turn me on and I want to have sex with them. Their attractivness to me is not in any way connected to their sex/femininity/masculinity

I think if you are purely bisexual you have to have a physical attraction to have sex with someone. If you are purely pansexual you don't really experience physical sexual attraction, you get turned on by the connection you make with someone.

over a year ago

Pass very confused "

I'm same either male or female fook else in-between so confusing

over a year ago

Pass very confused I'm same either male or female fook else in-between so confusing "

It's a minefield. The more labels there are the more confusion there is, and the more toes to step on

I am a transvestite,

which is different from transgender or transexual. Which in turn has nothing to do with my sexuality. I struggle to explain it to myself in my own mind, so God knows how it looks from the outside. But actually, so long as we all get along and respect each other do the labels really matter?

over a year ago

Pass very confused I'm same either male or female fook else in-between so confusing

It's a minefield. The more labels there are the more confusion there is, and the more toes to step on

I am a transvestite,

which is different from transgender or transexual. Which in turn has nothing to do with my sexuality. I struggle to explain it to myself in my own mind, so God knows how it looks from the outside. But actually, so long as we all get along and respect each other do the labels really matter?"

over a year ago

Can someone explain the difference please?its hotter if its in pan "

I like the copper ones!!!!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

My understanding is that if someone is pansexual, they are lead by the connections they make. If they have a relationship with someone, it's because they like that person...irrespective of if they are male, female, transvestite, transgender, gender fluid etc etc.

In other words the gender labelling is not needed.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Surely we self define

Should we put labels on people ?

Post new Message to Thread