Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock

Jump to newest

By *tokeLad21 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

I’m a straight male but I’m curious as to what a cock feels like in your mouth (giving a blowjob) and when a guy cums in your mouth etc so what does it feel like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

No idea

over a year ago

It feels like a jumbo hotdog warmed in the microwave

over a year ago

"I’m a straight male but I’m curious as to what a cock feels like in your mouth (giving a blowjob) and when a guy cums in your mouth etc so what does it feel like? "

Amazing OP. I highly recommend it, especially if you keep sucking after they’ve shot their load and their legs just give out

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"I’m a straight male but I’m curious as to what a cock feels like in your mouth (giving a blowjob) and when a guy cums in your mouth etc so what does it feel like?

Amazing OP. I highly recommend it, especially if you keep sucking after they’ve shot their load and their legs just give out "

So cruel!!

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I’m a straight male but I’m curious as to what a cock feels like in your mouth (giving a blowjob) and when a guy cums in your mouth etc so what does it feel like?

Amazing OP. I highly recommend it, especially if you keep sucking after they’ve shot their load and their legs just give out "

over a year ago

Amazing OP. I highly recommend it, especially if you keep sucking after they’ve shot their load and their legs just give out

So cruel!! "

You’ll love it

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

So cruel!!

You’ll love it "

You know I can’t wait!!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Pop an 6 inch bratwurst in and hold it firmly in your throat

over a year ago

Sounds like you want to try it OP

By *tokeLad21 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

We got an alright discussion going and I’m only posting to the forum to see if it’s worth it or not just curious atm don’t think I have the balls to try

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I’m a straight male but I’m curious as to what a cock feels like in your mouth (giving a blowjob) and when a guy cums in your mouth etc so what does it feel like? "

I puke at the smell of cum.

How a cock feels in the mouth depends on the cock.

over a year ago

do it and tell us it'll save time

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I told you, that was due to low blood sugar. Crikey.

over a year ago

I told you, that was due to low blood sugar. Crikey. "

over a year ago

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

The best way to find out is to try it.

over a year ago

"It feels like a jumbo hotdog warmed in the microwave "

Ha ha ha

over a year ago

Straight as an arrow friend

over a year ago

I’d love it if it was you little beauty x

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ve just cum reading this

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

It's an amazing feeling when a man is limp, you then get him hard, keep your teeth out of the way and loads of saliva .

Then as you move up and down you can use your tongue to rub his shaft,

If you do It well you can feel when a man really likes something when you move your hands onto diffrent parts of his body, his cock will tense or twitch.

As he gets close to cumming you will get a little pre-cum and a taste.

Just before he cums his cock will get slightly stiffer and trust me you will no he is about to explode.

Then a very warm slightly salty feeling against the back of your mouth.

Then you get a warm feeling of "I done that" xxx

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Have you done a risk assessment for 13st of slightly disorientated bloke, suddenly collapsing on top of you with leg failure?

over a year ago

I puke at the smell of cum.

How a cock feels in the mouth depends on the cock.

"

And if you have asparagus stuck in your teeth

P

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Try it, to truly know. I could explain the taste of your favourite food but it will be unlikely to match what you think the experience is.

If you use a thick enough of a barrier between you and the object, it would be equivalent to having a dildo in, instead.

How thick does the barrier have to be? That's your own decision and preference.

over a year ago

I’ve just cum reading this "

You’re too easy

over a year ago

Have you done a risk assessment for 13st of slightly disorientated bloke, suddenly collapsing on top of you with leg failure? "

No. Think I should?

over a year ago

If you can make me cum from a blow job the leg thing will happen if you keep sucking

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Have you done a risk assessment for 13st of slightly disorientated bloke, suddenly collapsing on top of you with leg failure?

No. Think I should? "

well you wouldn't want to be pinned to the ground and unable to move, by the hot, muscly body of happy pleasure you've just created.....would you?

over a year ago

Give it a go, it feels lovely.

over a year ago

"Straight as an arrow friend "

Lolz . Mind boggled.

over a year ago