Oi oi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought it would kill it if I did it once a week. Thought maybe once a month. What do people think?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I thought it would kill it if I did it once a week. Thought maybe once a month. What do people think?"

Somewhere in between?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I thought it would kill it if I did it once a week. Thought maybe once a month. What do people think?"

Whenever you feel like it and have the time

over a year ago

"I thought it would kill it if I did it once a week. Thought maybe once a month. What do people think?

Somewhere in between? "

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I love it and hate it, frustrating not knowing who messaged but so flattering

over a year ago

"I thought it would kill it if I did it once a week. Thought maybe once a month. What do people think?

Whenever you feel like it and have the time "

Lol. I always should be working when I’m on here . I can do both but that would be hard to work and do at the same time . Sunday’s I sometimes have a child free few hours

over a year ago

"I love it and hate it, frustrating not knowing who messaged but so flattering "

It is. Used to drive me mad when Rubi did it! I think my really good friends on here thought I’d spill to them but I won’t . Never have.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Spilling would definitely kill it.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I generally play it by ear with any reoccurring threads I've done in the past, you know by the volume of response whether it's warranted.

Just be aware that sometimes people come in and take the threads over without asking.

over a year ago

"Spilling would definitely kill it. "
It really would. And to be honest there’s so many that I copy and paste post then delete and I totallly forget!

over a year ago

I generally play it by ear with any reoccurring threads I've done in the past, you know by the volume of response whether it's warranted.

Just be aware that sometimes people come in and take the threads over without asking. "

True. Like I did you mean?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Just be aware that sometimes people come in and take the threads over without asking. "

You can still ooft... mine was set up in a complete different way to get newbies and shy ones to step up, get interactive and take that first step

over a year ago

Just be aware that sometimes people come in and take the threads over without asking.

You can still ooft... mine was set up in a complete different way to get newbies and shy ones to step up, get interactive and take that first step "

Did you do one? When I come on here I only tend to look at the first page of threads.

How very dare you!!!!!

over a year ago

On a mooch

You can still ooft... mine was set up in a complete different way to get newbies and shy ones to step up, get interactive and take that first step

Did you do one? When I come on here I only tend to look at the first page of threads.

How very dare you!!!!! "

Back in December and one earlier this week

over a year ago

How very dare you!!!!!

Back in December and one earlier this week "

Fight, fight, fight!

Kiss

over a year ago

How very dare you!!!!!

Fight, fight, fight!

Kiss "

. I wouldn’t wanna mess with that one even if I am twice the size of her!

over a year ago

How very dare you!!!!!

Back in December and one earlier this week "

Oh I didn’t see it x

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Love the secret service!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It's certainly one of my favourite threads. My special friendship means squat as you spill nothing you cheeky cow!

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

True. Like I did you mean? "

Haha! Rubi did it first. I just mean that other people have had it done.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You can still ooft... mine was set up in a complete different way to get newbies and shy ones to step up, get interactive and take that first step "

That wasn't aimed at you. I mean that others have had it done before

over a year ago

Haha! Rubi did it first. I just mean that other people have had it done. "

Lol. I know sweetheart. I wouldn’t even dare anyone to mess with the phwoaaaar thread!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Once a month is probably a happy medium - threads tend to lose their momentum and end up being a bit... meh if repeated too close together. It's fun reading the posts and seeing how quickly they fill up when it's not done too often.

over a year ago

When was the last one?

over a year ago

"When was the last one?"

Just checked. Says a week ago but it always says a week until the 14th day I think so could be nearly 2

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

How very dare you!!!!!

Fight, fight, fight!

Kiss

. I wouldn’t wanna mess with that one even if I am twice the size of her! "

You can settle it with a dance off

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

Just checked. Says a week ago but it always says a week until the 14th day I think so could be nearly 2 "

Might do one tonight as I’m in. It’s quite nice when it’s slower!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Lol. I know sweetheart. I wouldn’t even dare anyone to mess with the phwoaaaar thread! "

Ha ha! I saw that!

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"When was the last one?

Just checked. Says a week ago but it always says a week until the 14th day I think so could be nearly 2

Might do one tonight as I’m in. It’s quite nice when it’s slower! "

nice one nora! Xx

over a year ago

Lol. I know sweetheart. I wouldn’t even dare anyone to mess with the phwoaaaar thread!

Ha ha! I saw that! "

x

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"When was the last one?

I enjoy reading and participating in the secret service thread. You do such a great job.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"When was the last one?

Yay

over a year ago

On a mooch

"When was the last one?

I’ll send you some early and you can evenly spread them out

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"When was the last one?

Yayness!

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

I’ll send you some early and you can evenly spread them out "

I won’t want loads of d*unken ones miss!!!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"When was the last one?

I won’t want loads of d*unken ones miss!!! "

I’ll have miss that - out on a fab date

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"When was the last one?

Ooooooo I’m out in Leeds to

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"When was the last one?

I’ll have miss that - out on a fab date"

Oh good luck DC! I hope it goes well and you get a good cocking.

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

Ooooooo I’m out in Leeds to "

Oh god help me!!!

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

I’ll have miss that - out on a fab date"

Oooooh lucky thing. Have a good un.

over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 10/01/20 12:59:56]

over a year ago

On a mooch

"When was the last one?

That’s why sending early, then you get them and not someone else plus they should make sense

over a year ago

Oh I like these threads.

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

That’s why sending early, then you get them and not someone else plus they should make sense "

Hahaha. I copy and paste so I’m not gonna correct anything

over a year ago

I'll do it if you want lads

over a year ago

On a mooch

"When was the last one?

That’s why sending early, then you get them and not someone else plus they should make sense

Hahaha. I copy and paste so I’m not gonna correct anything "

Even more reason

over a year ago

"When was the last one?

Hahaha. I copy and paste so I’m not gonna correct anything

Even more reason "

over a year ago

Don't wanna steal Ns thunder though

over a year ago

If you're Lucifer Morningstar, I'm Mazikeen

over a year ago

"If you're Lucifer Morningstar, I'm Mazikeen "

Can I be chloe then

over a year ago

"If you're Lucifer Morningstar, I'm Mazikeen

Can I be chloe then "

Haha. Of course. Maze is rather hot.

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then "

Who's Decker then

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then "

Chloe is decker!

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then

Chloe is decker!"

Hahaha!!! Caught outttt

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then

Chloe is decker!"

Oops, it was Too long

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then

Chloe is decker!

Oops, it was Too long "

Her husband was decker too though. Detective douche. Maybe someone can be him for you

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then

Chloe is decker!

Oops, it was Too long

Her husband was decker too though. Detective douche. Maybe someone can be him for you "

Well Luci is bi in the show

over a year ago

Can I be chloe then

Who's Decker then

Chloe is decker!

Oops, it was Too long

Her husband was decker too though. Detective douche. Maybe someone can be him for you

Well Luci is bi in the show "

Very true

over a year ago

Funnily enough I'm watching Lucifer right this minute second time round. Tom Ellis is a beautiful man.

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I'm watching Lucifer right this minute second time round. Tom Ellis is a beautiful man."

Oh yes he is

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I'm watching Lucifer right this minute second time round. Tom Ellis is a beautiful man.

Oh yes he is "

Bring on season 5!!

over a year ago

"Funnily enough I'm watching Lucifer right this minute second time round. Tom Ellis is a beautiful man.

Oh yes he is

Bring on season 5!!"

I was in mourning when I finished it all. I binge watched it.

over a year ago

Oh yes he is

Bring on season 5!!

I was in mourning when I finished it all. I binge watched it. "

I'm rewatching it and I'm enjoying it just as much as the first time

over a year ago

Oh yes he is

Bring on season 5!!

I was in mourning when I finished it all. I binge watched it.

I'm rewatching it and I'm enjoying it just as much as the first time"

I only finished it before Xmas. Watching wentworth now, it’s brilliant. I imagine I’ll watch it again in the future though.

over a year ago

Did i miss it

over a year ago

"Did i miss it"

Miss what? Lucifer? Or the SS thread?

over a year ago

Ss thread i watched a couple lucys last night tho

over a year ago

"Ss thread i watched a couple lucys last night tho"

Nah I might do one later if I’ve time.

It’s ace innit. Didn’t think it would be my thing but I got addicted! Did help that he’s hot as though (being the devil and all that )

over a year ago

"Ss thread i watched a couple lucys last night tho

It’s ace innit. Didn’t think it would be my thing but I got addicted! Did help that he’s hot as though (being the devil and all that ) "

Yep i taught him all he knows

over a year ago

It’s ace innit. Didn’t think it would be my thing but I got addicted! Did help that he’s hot as though (being the devil and all that )

Yep i taught him all he knows "

. How to suck cock too?

over a year ago

. How to suck cock too?"

erm didnt know he sucked cocks does he

over a year ago

. How to suck cock too?erm didnt know he sucked cocks does he "

Oh no! Spoiler alert! Sorry

over a year ago

. How to suck cock too?"

yet another show you just ruined for me ffs

over a year ago

. How to suck cock too?erm didnt know he sucked cocks does he

Oh no! Spoiler alert! Sorry "

il stick to old episodes of the bill then

over a year ago

. How to suck cock too?yet another show you just ruined for me ffs"

Oops. My daughter did that to me with prison break. I didn’t know the hot one was gay

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I think every 11.6 days is the optimum. I worked that out with science. Luke

over a year ago

I think every 11.6 days is the optimum. I worked that out with science. Luke "

Wow thanks luke. Appreciated

over a year ago

I love it

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"When was the last one?

I’ll have miss that - out on a fab date

Oh good luck DC! I hope it goes well and you get a good cocking."

Ha ha thanks Meli

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I love it "

over a year ago

Once a month like Ruby used to do. It was much more fun and surprising.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Spilling would definitely kill it. It really would. And to be honest there’s so many that I copy and paste post then delete and I totallly forget!"

You didn’t delete my last two ....

over a year ago

"Spilling would definitely kill it. It really would. And to be honest there’s so many that I copy and paste post then delete and I totallly forget!

You didn’t delete my last two ...."

You beat me to it DC, literally just checked mine. Also not deleted.

over a year ago

"Spilling would definitely kill it. It really would. And to be honest there’s so many that I copy and paste post then delete and I totallly forget!

You didn’t delete my last two ...."

Did I not? Usually do. Probably miss a few when they’re coming in at 20 a minute. They won’t be deleted now! I’ve got hundreds unread so they’ll be in the back and beyond by now!

over a year ago

When you doing it then chick

over a year ago

Did I not? Usually do. Probably miss a few when they’re coming in at 20 a minute. They won’t be deleted now! I’ve got hundreds unread so they’ll be in the back and beyond by now! "

Should be now. Just bulk deleted all messages

over a year ago

"I love it

"

Mwah

over a year ago

"When you doing it then chick "

Dunno x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Did I not? Usually do. Probably miss a few when they’re coming in at 20 a minute. They won’t be deleted now! I’ve got hundreds unread so they’ll be in the back and beyond by now! "

over a year ago

I'll do it I'll do it ;!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"I'll do it I'll do it ;!!!!!!!"

This cuts deep

over a year ago