Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To Catch a Paedo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else watching... so Glad they have these undercover people looking out for the kids..

Its facinating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

ive just put it on

over a year ago

Just give them to the girls for five minutes .... they wouldn't harm another child ever again

over a year ago

My God.... No previous and looks dead normal... If he was outside a park you'd have no clue,

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Just give them to the girls for five minutes .... they wouldn't harm another child ever again "

Too bloody true

Im surprised they have the guys face on show

over a year ago

I'd seriously swing for him.... Grrrrrrrr

Forum Mod

over a year ago

JEEEZ!! how do they cope with doing that job,thank God they do though

over a year ago

i'm in shock. sick fuckin bastards , i'd do time for anyone who ever touched my kid... grrrrrrrrrrrr its so maddening

over a year ago

Sick bastards and thats a compliment for em grrrrrrrr

over a year ago

makes u think, it really does !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/09 23:09:57]

over a year ago

Last year, my 13 year old was being 'groomed' online by a 42 year old paedo. Luckily I was vigilant and stepped in before it went any further. I reported him but surprise surprise ... nothing could be done because he hadn't actually committed a crime. Beggars belief!!

over a year ago

6 months???

The Judges need a good telling!!!

over a year ago

"Last year, my 13 year old was being 'groomed' online by a 42 year old paedo. Luckily I was vigilant and stepped in before it went any further. I reported him but surprise surprise ... nothing could be done because he hadn't actually committed a crime. Beggars belief!!

"

I'd have let him think he was meeting her and been there myself...

They would have listened then.... Ggggrrrr

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"6 months???

The Judges need a good telling!!!"

If he had not paid council tax or car tax he would have got longer

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

personally id bring back the stocks in town square leave their fate to members of the public

over a year ago

our old school teacher has been charged in london for raping a 9 year old boy last week. He was one of pamela's teachers but was also Gordie's Judo teacher, in both his school club and actual Thursday night club up here in Glasgow.

For 6 years he taught Gordie judo, spent many nights with Gordie and other lads when they went to judo competitions and even stayed with Gordie and a few other school kids when they went on a 8 month school exchange to Nuremberg in 1997.

Wen we saw the charge we were shocked, Gordie felt like he knew the guy on a higher level that just a teacher at school, and he was one of the very popular school teachers.

We honestly didnt believe it until we found out he had been shagging one of the girls we went to school with which we think is disgusting, and that he had plead guilty to 4 different charges on the same boy.

Our heart goes out to the 9 year old boy whos life has been ruined, and to his parents.

over a year ago

"personally id bring back the stocks in town square leave their fate to members of the public "

Nooooooooooooooo !!!!

UR FAR too lenient

First U take the convicted person, Inject neuro-toxin (tetrodotoxin) causes paralysis but not unconciousness, then lay him on the ground, then drive a steam road roller towards him VERY VERY slowly, as he can see whats gonna happen but cannot do anything about it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"personally id bring back the stocks in town square leave their fate to members of the public

Nooooooooooooooo !!!!

UR FAR too lenient

First U take the convicted person, Inject neuro-toxin (tetrodotoxin) causes paralysis but not unconciousness, then lay him on the ground, then drive a steam road roller towards him VERY VERY slowly, as he can see whats gonna happen but cannot do anything about it"

I would go along with that or at least chop their bollocks of with a rusty blunt knife

over a year ago

Its seriously sick.......

I'm genuinely shocked anyone could be aroused by babies?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/09 23:38:17]

over a year ago

I watched it for 5 mins and turned it off, I get relly angry about them, kids are kids for gods sake !

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A fascinating job though,I don't know how they control themselves so well,it can't be a job you could do for many years it must be too traumatic

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I havent seen this programme tonight but i watched one once where there had been a crime on the seafront of a well known seaside town. People who where there at the time where asked to send there photos in to see if anything showed up. On the one afternoon in question 42 KNOWN peodophiles showed up on the photos.

over a year ago

The reason they get light sentences is because the judge is probably into the same thing. These bastards are everywhere and in all probability there will be some on this site. They need executing as they are no use to anybody. Along with all rapists.

over a year ago

if ever there was a reason to change the law then this programme might help......it highlighted several things......1/ how easy it is for these disgusting creatures to get access to such filth......2/ how worrying it is for parents trying to regulate what the kids are doing online........3/ how they can never have enough employees to work on catching these sickos....as i work in a social care setting with young people i have to say that never a week goes by without some schedule A offender being brought to our attention or mentioned in some meeting. i hate to admit that its almost became the norm within our work environment to discuss such people and the scary lengths they go to befriend people in order to gain their trust and possible access to minors. our laws are way too soft and lenient............a large vat of boiling fat for them to be dipped in would still be too kind

over a year ago

I didnt see this programme can some one pm me the details so I can watch it online??

Pretty please with cherries on top??

I did see a thing on tv yonks ago about the police men who sit behind puters all day trying to get groomed to catch them and OMG what an eye opener!!!

There was this big burly guy about 7 foot tall and about the same wide reading some teenage girls mag to find out what the latest pop group was and sitting there typing that he was 12 and had pigtails (!!!) but he did say when he went home each night he had to leave his work at the frontdoor cos otherwise he would never let his kids do anything.

I have 2 girls and never let them on the pc without me or hubby in the room watching what they are doing and even then they know they are only allowed on certain sites to play games (like disney channel) and if they even think about giving out personal info I will ground them for life and take their phones away!! Which to an 11 year old is the worst thing I could do my god she has a better social life than I do

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

I've always been in favour of locking them in a room once convicted, with the child's mother. Reason I say mother is that a father would kill the scum quickly but a mother would make it slow and very painful... No more than they deserve! I don't have kids but if someone abused mine there is nothing on this planet that would stop me killing them... The jail time would be more than worth it.

over a year ago

What channel was it on, I want to watch it x

over a year ago

Obviously before all this killing and lynching is done by the mobs ... any such horrific crime will have been fully investigated and convicted without any doubt.

and you will have made arrangements for someone to look after your kids whilst you serve a prison sentance for said crime.

People who do such horrific crimes need dealt with as per the law.

over a year ago

It was on ITV1 Last night 10.33.. Is a series I think.

I'm all for the Law being upheld too but when a man is convicted of sexually grooming and has pictures of himself abusing others.. and then gets a 1 year prison sentence and was out in 6 months Probably being hiden and protected for his own saftety... The Law is a Joke!!

I can clearly see why people take the Law into their own hands.. The Law does little to protect the innocent...

over a year ago

"Last year, my 13 year old was being 'groomed' online by a 42 year old paedo. Luckily I was vigilant and stepped in before it went any further. I reported him but surprise surprise ... nothing could be done because he hadn't actually committed a crime. Beggars belief!!

"

Not sure when the law was made but there is now a law relating to online grooming so it is now an offence.Can only imagine that it happened before the law came into force.

over a year ago

"It was on ITV1 Last night 10.33.. Is a series I think.

I'm all for the Law being upheld too but when a man is convicted of sexually grooming and has pictures of himself abusing others.. and then gets a 1 year prison sentence and was out in 6 months Probably being hiden and protected for his own saftety... The Law is a Joke!!

I can clearly see why people take the Law into their own hands.. The Law does little to protect the innocent...

"

agree dude, canvas to change the law

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

one thing crossed my mind watching the program

what if some kid gets on here saying

there 18+ and you get chatting to them

how would you stand in the eyes of the law

will stick to over 40s

over a year ago

I switched over when the mention of a movie with a baby in it came up, just made me sick.

over a year ago

i hope he and the others on lastnights programme were recognised by ppl living near them and the evil bastards get tortured, cuz i know if they lived in this town they would .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ta HPC will see if I can get it on ITV website x

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"one thing crossed my mind watching the program

what if some kid gets on here saying

there 18+ and you get chatting to them

how would you stand in the eyes of the law

will stick to over 40s "

You'd have a reasonable defence re 'chatting' to someone you meet on a website where all participants have to confirm they're 18 or over. As I recall all the youngsters in last night's programme made it clear they were, or were pretending to be, under 16.

Where it can get tricky is where you meet someone drinking in a pub. Are you entitled to assume anyone drinking in a pub is over 18?

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

i cant remember if the laws changed again since ( i know there was campaigning for it to ) but the offence from the 2003 Act wasnt the actual talking to people on line but the meeting them after doing so ...something worded along the lines of online grooming to meet with the intention of sexually abusing a child.

so the adult had to take the action away from the keyboard to commit the crime. There could then be interception by police / CEOP at that point if they were involved.

I know a lot of people didnt feel this went far enough , and it maybe that the laws been tweaked since 2003. But if it hasnt it may be why the person above whose niece was groomed on line didnt get a prosecution at that point.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"i hope he and the others on lastnights programme were recognised by ppl living near them and the evil bastards get tortured, cuz i know if they lived in this town they would ."

i know this is an emotive topic, and i expect i'll be in the minotiry with my views , but vigilantism on an individual or group level is not the answer.

Having lived in portsmouth when the riots following the murder of sarah payne erupted it was easy to see just how ugly and out of hand this action can take and how innocent people get caught up in it , on both sides.

I feel this even though i have experience of this issue both in my personal and professional life

over a year ago

"i cant remember if the laws changed again since ( i know there was campaigning for it to ) but the offence from the 2003 Act wasnt the actual talking to people on line but the meeting them after doing so ...something worded along the lines of online grooming to meet with the intention of sexually abusing a child.

so the adult had to take the action away from the keyboard to commit the crime. There could then be interception by police / CEOP at that point if they were involved.

I know a lot of people didnt feel this went far enough , and it maybe that the laws been tweaked since 2003. But if it hasnt it may be why the person above whose niece was groomed on line didnt get a prosecution at that point. "

And she may have noticed it before it got to the stage of an offence taking place.Sounds like she was very very lucky to have noticed it when she did.

over a year ago

It was an eye opener... and these guys looked normal and married... not easy to tell eh... Give us 5 minutes with them though... awful people... why???

Its an interesting programme to watch but very disturbing... watch your kids on the chat rooms... so dodgey...

over a year ago

All parents should goto their local library and get info on how to protect your children online.Its freely available.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"All parents should goto their local library and get info on how to protect your children online.Its freely available."

or use the CEOP website , for yourself and with your kids - its divided into sections depending on age from 5-7 up to 16 yr olds. google thinkuknow

they have some excellent videos for teens, very thought provoking.

theres a need for balance between scaremongering and being aware ..there are some very real risks on line, but there are effective ways of reducing that with the right knowledge xx

over a year ago

"All parents should goto their local library and get info on how to protect your children online.Its freely available.

or use the CEOP website , for yourself and with your kids - its divided into sections depending on age from 5-7 up to 16 yr olds. google thinkuknow

they have some excellent videos for teens, very thought provoking.

theres a need for balance between scaremongering and being aware ..there are some very real risks on line, but there are effective ways of reducing that with the right knowledge xx "

Couldnt agree more with what you say.It the same with stranger danger. Inform kids of the danger but dont scare them.

over a year ago

i'm so glad my lad is 18, and that i dont have daughters , i'd lock them away till they were 21 its a bloody eye opener watching them kind of programmes

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

the reality is that most kids will not come across anything bad in real life or on line ... and its easy to lose sight of that at times, especially with the ease of information sharing / news / internet use etc.

We all feel we know someone connected with a crime of this nature , even if its a friend of a friend of a virtual friend etc ....something that just wouldnt have happened even ten years ago.

be aware of how to keep as safe as you can, teach your kids to be aware. The risk is low but when it happens its devestating

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"personally id bring back the stocks in town square leave their fate to members of the public

Nooooooooooooooo !!!!

UR FAR too lenient

First U take the convicted person, Inject neuro-toxin (tetrodotoxin) causes paralysis but not unconciousness, then lay him on the ground, then drive a steam road roller towards him VERY VERY slowly, as he can see whats gonna happen but cannot do anything about it

I would go along with that or at least chop their bollocks of with a rusty blunt knife "

-----------------------------------

Unfortunately it is not only men who commit sex offences against children.

Female abusers are in fact on the increase .only yesterday a female teacher was imprisoned for starting and nurturing a lesbian relationship with a pupil.Much of the female crime goes unreported for many reasons some of which are listed below.

Apart from the abusers problems which can be myriad and complex. We as a society for want of a better word "sexualise" our children at too young an age.

We allow provocative clothing,allowing them to identify and engage with a culture they are not ready for.They are also given access to inappropriate material on the internet on tv and film,with most children experiencing hard core porn at 12 yrs old

Most females have there first experience of masturbation at between 7 and 11 yrs old,they are fully equipped physically to engage sexually ,which is why we have a large teenage pregnancy problem, they are NOT however emotionally ready and lack judgement of what is appropriate ,secure or dangerous.

It is therefore no wonder they are easy pickings for predators.Many of whom are children themselves.

Before the howling mob descend this is NOT a pro abuse post and in no way absolves responsibility,makes excuses or excuses those who abuse.

Why Abusive Behaviour by Female Offenders Goes Unreported

1.Children are reluctant to report the person they depend on.

2.Inappropriate sexual behaviour is often masked in bathing, dressing or comforting the victim.

3.When boys are the targets of female offenders, they are less likely to disclose.

4.There is denial of the existence of sexuality in females.

5.Females who sexually abuse undermines feelings about how women should relate to children.

6.People find it difficult to understand how women could sexually abuse.

7.Children and adolescents who disclose sexual abuse by female offenders are often told they are fantasizing.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

You're absolutley right,we should'nt forget about women abusers as they are out there too

I wonder as the series progresses whether they will show women abusers too

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"You're absolutley right,we should'nt forget about women abusers as they are out there too

I wonder as the series progresses whether they will show women abusers too"

To us the gender does not really matter ,abuse is abuse and not acceptable. However while society concentrates on the concept of it being "dirty old men "

a large amount of abuse by adolescents and women goes under the radar.

Many of us become instant lynch mob not looking to solve the ongoing problems but to simply exact revenge, as it is felt the most appropriate behaviour to demonstrate abhorrence.

So who wants to remove the testes or kill the 14 year old boy who abuses his sister and doesn't know why

it is wrong ?

over a year ago

Wasn't there a woman teacher just this last week or so accusted or found guilty of sexual relations with minors??

Provided proven guilty these people should in reality be delt with more severely than other sex offenders, purely as we place so much trust in them to start with.. and the fact they have so much more time and feedom to corrupt..

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"Wasn't there a woman teacher just this last week or so accusted or found guilty of sexual relations with minors??

Provided proven guilty these people should in reality be delt with more severely than other sex offenders, purely as we place so much trust in them to start with.. and the fact they have so much more time and feedom to corrupt.."

It demonstrates a crb check isn't really worth the paper its written on ,perhaps proper psychological profiling when these people are training would be more effective.

over a year ago

"

Many of us become instant lynch mob not looking to solve the ongoing problems but to simply exact revenge, as it is felt the most appropriate behaviour to demonstrate abhorrence.

So who wants to remove the testes or kill the 14 year old boy who abuses his sister and doesn't know why

it is wrong ? "

Darwinism, Natural selection, remove these genes from the gene pool, errrrrr YES,

I agree though, a multi-pronged approach as to solving the "why" aspect is valid, but just removing them from the gene pool is desirable.

Does anyone actually feel safe with a "re-habilitated" Paedophile in contact with their kids????

Re-offenders??? FFS!!! even if only 10% re-offend, thats like playing Russian roulette with ONE bullet in a ten bullet gun, why even allow ONE bullet ????

I VERY VERY much believe most criminals should be allowed a 2nd chance,maybe even a 3rd etc, but NOT repeat NOT paedophiles.

OMHO tho

over a year ago

looking at all the opinions expressed, I'm wondering, who should attract the greater punishment, a person who murders a child, or a person who sexually abuses a child ?

over a year ago

"

it is wrong ?

Darwinism, Natural selection, remove these genes from the gene pool, errrrrr YES,

I agree though, a multi-pronged approach as to solving the "why" aspect is valid, but just removing them from the gene pool is desirable.

Does anyone actually feel safe with a "re-habilitated" Paedophile in contact with their kids????

Re-offenders??? FFS!!! even if only 10% re-offend, thats like playing Russian roulette with ONE bullet in a ten bullet gun, why even allow ONE bullet ????

I VERY VERY much believe most criminals should be allowed a 2nd chance,maybe even a 3rd etc, but NOT repeat NOT paedophiles.

OMHO tho"

Your right.

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"

it is wrong ?

OMHO tho"

so you believe the woman convicted of having a lesbian affair with a 15 yr old girl who was her pupil and recently sentenced to 15 yrs prison should be put to death or genetically mutilated

What about if the girl initiated it and was 15 yrs and 11 months,still stick the model citizen to death rather than attempt rehabilitation ?.

Remember the age of consent differs in many countries some older, some a lot younger,where it is younger, are you accusing a whole country of paedophilia.And where it is older are you accusing yourself ?

In the UK, the age of sexual consent for women has been set at 16 since 1885, when campaigners fought to raise it from 13 to prevent child prostitution. Other nations across the world have set the legal age for sexual consent at anything from 12 to 20.

over a year ago

"

so you believe the woman convicted of having a lesbian affair with a 15 yr old girl who was her pupil and recently sentenced to 15 yrs prison should be put to death or genetically mutilated

YES,(IF U mean the teacher((who should be MORE held to a higher than average standard as "trust" is implied)) I did mean the more extreme cases, but there has to be a break point somewhere,the laws of tha land can decide this point)

What about if the girl initiated it and was 15 yrs and 11 months,still stick the model citizen to death rather than attempt rehabilitation ?.

EVEN if the girl initiated it, the teacher SHOULD be able to control the situation and resist her own personal desires, this is the LAW !! the teacher is the adult,in control,after all.(rehabilitation is rarely ever successful,bullets in the Russian roulette gun, I personally would rather have NO bullets)

Remember the age of consent differs in many countries some older, some a lot younger,where it is younger, are you accusing a whole country of paedophilia.And where it is older are you accusing yourself ?

The law varies all round the world, I agree some countries regard children as "brides" as young as 5/6/7 8 etc. I think this is WRONG but its culturably acceptable in those countries.I dont have to abide by their laws because I dont live there and choose not to, but the law HERE is clear, as are the AGE limits for consent.

In the UK, the age of sexual consent for women has been set at 16 since 1885, when campaigners fought to raise it from 13 to prevent child prostitution. Other nations across the world have set the legal age for sexual consent at anything from 12 to 20.

As stated before, these are only my opinions tho.

In my view, PROTECT first, ask questions later.

"

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"Darwinism, Natural selection, remove these genes from the gene pool, errrrrr YES,

I agree though, a multi-pronged approach as to solving the "why" aspect is valid, but just removing them from the gene pool is desirable."

If only it were that easy,no one was born a child sex offender.In fact the majority of offenders are people previously abused as children.

over a year ago

"

If only it were that easy,no one was born a child sex offender.In fact the majority of offenders are people previously abused as children.

"

While I might want to argue a little with that as a statistic ( majority??? hmmmm maybe) If you are saying if they were not abused then they wouldnt go on to abuse themselves, well if the original abusers were not there doesnt that support MY solution rather than any other????

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"

While I might want to argue a little with that as a statistic ( majority??? hmmmm maybe) If you are saying if they were not abused then they wouldnt go on to abuse themselves, well if the original abusers were not there doesnt that support MY solution rather than any other???? "

so ok why not rapists ...or is rape ok then ?.

It is not a clear cut problem,what you appear to be advocating is a 0 tolerance response to a crime with the death penalty.

A dangerous road to travel,remember many abusers are themselves children, are you advocating we eliminate them becasue of an mental illness or even socio pre conditioning where they have no idea why it is an offence...

Where have i heard that before ahhh yes Germany 1934

over a year ago

Paedophile's, Rapists, if proven guilty 100% beyond resonable doubt Bring back the death penalty for them all... there would certainly be less of them both if they knew what the sentence was! this country's too soft with too many do gooders an excuses like oh they've come from poor backgrounds,broken homes etc etc

There is NO excuse for the behaviour of either! And yes there are people out there who will totally disagree with us but please remember this is an open forum and is only our personal opinion to which we feel we are entitled to give...

over a year ago

I'm all for the Law being upheld too but when a man is convicted of sexually grooming and has pictures of himself abusing others.. and then gets a 1 year prison sentence and was out in 6 months Probably being hidden and protected for his own safety... The Law is a Joke!!

"

your so right the law is a complete and utter joke there are these sick b...ards out there abusing kids stalking women and children and then the law says they have rights the hell they do. They deserve good old fashioned justice, the law is just too soft now. unless you go to defend yourself then its all in favour of the criminal you catch a guy in your house stealing or worse you lay him out and your the 1 in court its a godam joke i may be wrong but anyone goes near my wife or little 1 then its my justice and to hell with the consequences.

over a year ago

I'm all for the Law being upheld too but when a man is convicted of sexually grooming and has pictures of himself abusing others.. and then gets a 1 year prison sentence and was out in 6 months Probably being hidden and protected for his own safety... The Law is a Joke!!

your so right the law is a complete and utter joke there are these sick b...ards out there abusing kids stalking women and children and then the law says they have rights the hell they do. They deserve good old fashioned justice, the law is just too soft now. unless you go to defend yourself then its all in favour of the criminal you catch a guy in your house stealing or worse you lay him out and your the 1 in court its a godam joke i may be wrong but anyone goes near my wife or little 1 then its my justice and to hell with the consequences."

Here! here! well spoken

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"Paedophile's, Rapists, if proven guilty 100% beyond resonable doubt Bring back the death penalty for them all... there would certainly be less of them both if they knew what the sentence was! this country's too soft with too many do gooders an excuses like oh they've come from poor backgrounds,broken homes etc etc

There is NO excuse for the behaviour of either! And yes there are people out there who will totally disagree with us but please remember this is an open forum and is only our personal opinion to which we feel we are entitled to give..."

yep your entitled to your opinion,as most abusers start at 14 are you happy to see children put to death or do we just hope we dont catch them at that age ?

over a year ago

"

NO rape is NOT OK, chemical castration should suffice to be one of the penalties to rape, but I believe the recidivism in rape cases is still less than paedophilia.

It is not a clear cut problem,

YOU are very very correct here, this is NOT a clear cut problem with ANY easy solutions.

what you appear to be advocating is a 0 tolerance response to a crime with the death penalty.

YES.

A dangerous road to travel,remember many abusers are themselves children, are you advocating we eliminate them becasue of an mental illness or even socio pre conditioning where they have no idea why it is an offence...

Gene pool again.

Where have i heard that before ahhh yes Germany 1934 .

I agree the views I have ARE horrific, totally horrible, as were the views of the Nazi party. however in the case I was talking about, Paedophillia then sometimes a VERY VERY horrible solution to a horrible situation is required.

It takes all sorts of people to make laws, thats the security of our legal system, my views will never be law, the most extreme liberal views will never be law either, the law will ALWAYS remain a compromise, and as such im happy for me to have MY views and defend your right to have yours.

Im not saying IM right, im just saying its my view."

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 15:27:53]

over a year ago

I'm just shocked at the liberal approach some take.. A 1 year sentence, serving 6 months and ok blisters the poor mans reputation (tough titty) He deserves longer just for bringing his family into shame... His kids, his wife. They deserve to be rid of scum like that for a whole lot longer I say..

But we have all heard of pensioners who have served longer for not paying council tax, defending there land, there rights to a peacful life....

Nothing to do with being a Nazi or seeing before in Germany etc.. Its about doing the right thing so that kids and parents in this country can live free of the fear of dirty scuzzy scum ridden mindless selfish pigs like forever..

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"

NO rape is NOT OK, chemical castration should suffice to be one of the penalties to rape, but I believe the recidivism in rape cases is still less than paedophilia.

It is not a clear cut problem,

YOU are very very correct here, this is NOT a clear cut problem with ANY easy solutions.

what you appear to be advocating is a 0 tolerance response to a crime with the death penalty.

YES.

Gene pool again.

Where have i heard that before ahhh yes Germany 1934 .

I agree the views I have ARE horrific, totally horrible, as were the views of the Nazi party. however in the case I was talking about, Paedophillia then sometimes a VERY VERY horrible solution to a horrible situation is required.

It takes all sorts of people to make laws, thats the security of our legal system, my views will never be law, the most extreme liberal views will never be law either, the law will ALWAYS remain a compromise, and as such im happy for me to have MY views and defend your right to have yours.

Im not saying IM right, im just saying its my view."

And its an honest one and thats fair enough by us .But again it is not a genetic problem ..your solution would solve nothing. Its like saying lets get rid of all mental illness by killing them all..shall we start with psychopaths and work down,ending with ..depression perhaps ?.

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 15:34:45]

over a year ago

I watched this programme last night and was pleased to see that the actual offenders faces were shown on tape! This is obviously only because they have been convivted and found guilty.

All the programme has done tho is open your eyes to what goes on daily in a sick society of mentally ill people!

Abusers are all around us! Its a sad fact! The internet is just another tool for the paedo's.

There are soooooooooo many reported cases of child sexual abuse within families...but nothing gets done because it cannot be proven. A paedo married into our family, he got away with hes crimes for over 30 years! He is still a free man because the proof has gone!

Spreading the word is the best way to deal with them....'name and shame' keep your kids safe! Children/Adults dont make these acqusations for nothing! He's neighbours hate living next door to a paedo...cant say i blame them!

over a year ago

" A paedo married into our family, he got away with hes crimes for over 30 years! He is still a free man because the proof has gone!

Spreading the word is the best way to deal with them....'name and shame' keep your kids safe! Children/Adults dont make these acqusations for nothing! He's neighbours hate living next door to a paedo...cant say i blame them!"

Open to too much abuse though... surely you can see that?

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"I watched this programme last night and was pleased to see that the actual offenders faces were shown on tape! This is obviously only because they have been convivted and found guilty.

All the programme has done tho is open your eyes to what goes on daily in a sick society of mentally ill people!

Abusers are all around us! Its a sad fact! The internet is just another tool for the paedo's.

There are soooooooooo many reported cases of child sexual abuse within families...but nothing gets done because it cannot be proven. A paedo married into our family, he got away with hes crimes for over 30 years! He is still a free man because the proof has gone!

Spreading the word is the best way to deal with them....'name and shame' keep your kids safe! Children/Adults dont make these acqusations for nothing! He's neighbours hate living next door to a paedo...cant say i blame them!"

well i agree with you,I too was a victim at an early age and i am not going to say if i am the male or female posting. But if all we do is howl burn the witch ,nothing really gets discussed.

just our thoughts and will shut up now

over a year ago

"

And its an honest one and thats fair enough by us .But again it is not a genetic problem ..your solution would solve nothing. Its like saying lets get rid of all mental illness by killing them all..shall we start with psychopaths and work down,ending with ..depression perhaps ?.

Hmmm changed your mind slightly over the last few mins?? thats OK, its meant to be a thought provoking discussion.

On the genetics side of things, genes dictate a huge prediliction towards certain behaviours,( some identical twins seperated at birth and subject to massively different envirionments throughout their lives who upon meeting MUCH later in life find they are wearing the same clothes, have similar jobs,friends,and even partners etc).

I think that genetics is a HUGE contibuting factor to behaviour types, I agree not ONLY but perhaps even MOSTLY.

Even if it only accounts for 10% of the prediliction to offend in the paedophillia type offences I still think its worth trying to remove the "one in ten" bullet from the russian roulette gun again.

On the treating mental illness with the same furious and EXTREME solution that I offer for paedophillia, hmmmmm even Im not that extreme!!!!

You are right, you have to draw the line somewhere, Paedophillia WAY WAY WAY over the line.

Smarter and more lenient ones than me can try to help mental illness etc.

"

over a year ago

Dont get what you mean Notts?

I dont care who abuses HIM....not my problem. As adults we all make choices in life....he made he's when i was little. ( From ages 5-12 sexually. Then mentally until i was 28) I made mine when i reported him...at 35 years old! Absolutely destroyed our family and terrorised me for all those years. What goes around comes around!

Children need to no that saying 'NO' to adult is ok!

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"

Hmmm changed your mind slightly over the last few mins?? thats OK, its meant to be a thought provoking discussion.

On the genetics side of things, genes dictate a huge prediliction towards certain behaviours,( some identical twins seperated at birth and subject to massively different envirionments throughout their lives who upon meeting MUCH later in life find they are wearing the same clothes, have similar jobs,friends,and even partners etc).

I think that genetics is a HUGE contibuting factor to behaviour types, I agree not ONLY but perhaps even MOSTLY.

Even if it only accounts for 10% of the prediliction to offend in the paedophillia type offences I still think its worth trying to remove the "one in ten" bullet from the russian roulette gun again.

On the treating mental illness with the same furious and EXTREME solution that I offer for paedophillia, hmmmmm even Im not that extreme!!!!

You are right, you have to draw the line somewhere, Paedophillia WAY WAY WAY over the line.

Smarter and more lenient ones than me can try to help mental illness etc.

"

ok ..lets go for the hypothetical scenario.. A 15 yr old nearly 16 joins a free swing site somewhere, so she can meet older men, she likes em 22+ and already is experienced.She sets up a profile ..puts pictures on and it looks ok, that new outfit and makeup really work ...you approach and get a green light and meet.You think "well she looks great and she is using a gold credit card at cashpoint you have no inkling.

should you be put to death as a genetic misfit ??

i just want to show how it is not always so black and white

over a year ago

"Dont get what you mean Notts?

I dont care who abuses HIM....not my problem. As adults we all make choices in life....he made he's when i was little. ( From ages 5-12 sexually. Then mentally until i was 28) I made mine when i reported him...at 35 years old! Absolutely destroyed our family and terrorised me for all those years. What goes around comes around!

Children need to no that saying 'NO' to adult is ok!"

I'm not disagreeing or making light of what happened to you.. but the vigilante approach ultimately ends up protecting the evil, not the other way round.. The law will also protect them remember! And what about the falsely accused?? It can and does happen..

over a year ago

"ok ..lets go for the hypothetical scenario.. A 15 yr old nearly 16 joins a free swing site somewhere, so she can meet older men, she likes em 22+ and already is experienced.She sets up a profile ..puts pictures on and it looks ok, that new outfit and makeup really work ...you approach and get a green light and meet.You think "well she looks great and she is using a gold credit card at cashpoint you have no inkling.

should you be put to death as a genetic misfit ??

i just want to show how it is not always so black and white

"

I NEVER claimed it was black and white, I agreed it was "no simple solution" but to answer your question,

YES, if I am so gullable/stupid/deviant enough to mistake a 15 year old child for a 35 year old(check our profile, min age)and to have sex with them then YES YES YES kill me now.

But I do understand the point you are making, and that at times there are "children" on the street, on TV, even at my daughters school who look much older than they are, thats why caution should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be used by the adult, they should know better.

over a year ago

Hey Notts....just to enlighten you...not being rude but maybe you just misunderstood what i meant....its different when typing! lol

Spreading the word has not caused any acts of violence towards the paedo im talking about.

What it has done, has ensured that all families in hes area...know what they have living on their doorstep. (I'd want to know as a mother of 3 lovely boys)

It has also made society shun the fat freak! Nobody speaks to him, he has no friends, no family, no job...nothing. He is ignored or sneered at by all that cross hes path.

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried! Bitter sweet....would rather have him live the rest of hes days, suferring this way at the hands of society...if they cant send him to prison, at least hes a prisoner in hes own home who dreads going out!

The law protects everyone, even him yes! But then we all know the laws an arse...an sooooooooooo outdated!

over a year ago

I have watched this debate with interest.

I will add my tuppence worth if you dont mind??

When I was 15 I was dating a guy who was 17 we had sex before I was 16 but after he turned 18, so yes he was legally an adult but I felt ready and we did what many young teenagers do without a thought for anything that might happen to him.

It wasnt until my father found out I was on the pill (before I was 16) and told my mother he was well within his rights to phone the police and have the boyfriend charges with statutary rape.

Now at that time (mid 90s) I believe (I might be wrong tho) the boyfriend would not have gone onto the sex offenders register but now he would.

Really we only did what many other teenagers did and still do, he never groomed me, we dated for ages before anything happened and I was the one to push further until we finally had sex, but in the eyes of the law he was wrong!!

Shona

x x x

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Paedophile's, Rapists, if proven guilty 100% beyond resonable doubt Bring back the death penalty for them all... there would certainly be less of them both if they knew what the sentence was! this country's too soft with too many do gooders an excuses like oh they've come from poor backgrounds,broken homes etc etc

There is NO excuse for the behaviour of either! And yes there are people out there who will totally disagree with us but please remember this is an open forum and is only our personal opinion to which we feel we are entitled to give..."

just another thought on this ...if we bring back the death penalty for such crimes ( and here i'm thinking more of rape as this is where i've had a similar discussion recently in real life ) ..if we make such a crime punishable by death, what will stop more rapists from raping and then murdering their victims ? There will be no real motivation to leave them alive will there ?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 16:46:26]

over a year ago

"I have watched this debate with interest.

When I was 15 I was dating a guy who was 17 we had sex before I was 16 but after he turned 18, so yes he was legally an adult but I felt ready and we did what many young teenagers do without a thought for anything that might happen to him.

It wasnt until my father found out I was on the pill (before I was 16) and told my mother he was well within his rights to phone the police and have the boyfriend charges with statutary rape.

Now at that time (mid 90s) I believe (I might be wrong tho) the boyfriend would not have gone onto the sex offenders register but now he would.

Really we only did what many other teenagers did and still do, he never groomed me, we dated for ages before anything happened and I was the one to push further until we finally had sex, but in the eyes of the law he was wrong!!

Shona

x x x "

Very valid Shona, ty.

Id like to admit that while I have strong views I live in the real world and as such I dont agree with underage sex,I cannot concieve of a situation where a court would compare a "couple"one 15 one 17 would be treated the same way as an adult (40's 50's even) and a child would be thought of in the same way.

and PS.

when I was 17 I had a 15(for 2 weeks then 16) year old girfriend.

I was gonna ask if that was you--------------- THEN I remembered I married her

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 16:48:17]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/09/09 16:47:19]

over a year ago

"It has also made society shun the fat freak! Nobody speaks to him, he has no friends, no family, no job...nothing. He is ignored or sneered at by all that cross hes path.

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried! Bitter sweet....would rather have him live the rest of hes days, suferring this way at the hands of society...if they cant send him to prison, at least hes a prisoner in hes own home who dreads going out! "

Well... i'm all for that.. I'd also ban anyone of them having any access to the internet.. In their homes nor in any public buildings!

over a year ago

Shona

x x x "

That is probably quiet common to be honest...especially amongst teenagers. That's completely different to sexual predators who are mature adults...seeking sexual contact with children. I mentioned i was 5 earlier...he was only 22!!! That seriously grosses me out!

over a year ago

That is probably quiet common to be honest...especially amongst teenagers. That's completely different to sexual predators who are mature adults...seeking sexual contact with children. I mentioned i was 5 earlier...he was only 22!!! That seriously grosses me out!"

Hun believe me I wasnt meaning to upset you and I was just posting a general comment about everyones views NOT meaning to make light of your past.

I am genuinly sorry for everything you have went thru and will send you a pm explaining why.

I was told that if I was 15 now and was dating said boyfriend who was 18 when we had sex he would now be a sexual predator even tho I was the one who made all the advances.

Shona

x x x

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

Shona

x x x "

yes your dad was right, technically your bf was breaking the law. But the context for such situations is taken into account when looking at the public interest for prosecution.

issues such as consent, the difference between your ages ( very different story if you'd been 15 and him 35 for example), whether there was any power imbalance ( was he in a position of trust or authority over you etc ) ..would all be taken into account.

it is important that our teenaged sons know the law however ..as there have been prosecutions when every bit of common sense would say it wasnt the best outcome - and being on the sex offenders register is not a place to be !

over a year ago

"It has also made society shun the fat freak! Nobody speaks to him, he has no friends, no family, no job...nothing. He is ignored or sneered at by all that cross hes path.

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried! Bitter sweet....would rather have him live the rest of hes days, suferring this way at the hands of society...if they cant send him to prison, at least hes a prisoner in hes own home who dreads going out!

Well... i'm all for that.. I'd also ban anyone of them having any access to the internet.. In their homes nor in any public buildings!

"

Not sure what was done about internet access...i do know they took hes pc away when they raided hes house...amongst other stuff!

Good point you make tho...they should be denied internet access, not sure how that would be regulated tho. Glad this topic came up! Child abuse is such a taboo subject!!! My kids are soooooooo well educated about it....I would never want them to suffer...Never!

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

Shona

x x x

That is probably quiet common to be honest...especially amongst teenagers. That's completely different to sexual predators who are mature adults...seeking sexual contact with children. I mentioned i was 5 earlier...he was only 22!!! That seriously grosses me out!"

Maybe thats where the law should be changed,we know there are not that many 15 yr old virgins around these days.We live in a live it now society and are encouraged to do so .

Maybe the offence is far different depending on the age of the abuser and the victim .For me a 18 yr old and 15 yr old is no problem ...but gut feeling a 18 yrs old and 13 yr old is .And a 20 .30 .40 yr old with anyone below 16 is very wrong..so maybe its not the ages but the influence exerted and degree of duplicity and coercion.

good debate tho,one of the better ones of late

over a year ago

"

Maybe the offence is far different depending on the age of the abuser and the victim .For me a 18 yr old and 15 yr old is no problem ...but gut feeling a 18 yrs old and 13 yr old is .And a 20 .30 .40 yr old with anyone below 16 is very wrong..so maybe its not the ages but the influence exerted and degree of duplicity and coercion.

good debate tho,one of the better ones of late "

I agree 100%, and TY for your contributions, it made me think a little more

over a year ago

That is probably quiet common to be honest...especially amongst teenagers. That's completely different to sexual predators who are mature adults...seeking sexual contact with children. I mentioned i was 5 earlier...he was only 22!!! That seriously grosses me out!

Hun believe me I wasnt meaning to upset you and I was just posting a general comment about everyones views NOT meaning to make light of your past.

I am genuinly sorry for everything you have went thru and will send you a pm explaining why.

I was told that if I was 15 now and was dating said boyfriend who was 18 when we had sex he would now be a sexual predator even tho I was the one who made all the advances.

Shona

x x x "

Hey Shona...no offence taken. I'm fully aware that people aren't laughing at me and appreciate that people have opinions...its a free society we live in

I get what you're saying about yr past relationship as a youngster....i was just pointing out that a high percentage of people would have found themselves in a similar position to you at some point in their teens. It still goes on today and always will!

I have the same chats with my 19 yr old son!

over a year ago

I think we can all safely and happily agree theres a big difference between teens experimenting and even having under age sex.. to someone who serially sets out to abuse youngsters, don't lets forget.. the age of some of these abused and proven was just 17 MONTHS..

I'm sorry to anyone who is offended but someone who gets sexual pleasure from a baby.. really does need to be away from society for good!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I think we can all safely and happily agree theres a big difference between teens experimenting and even having under age sex.. to someone who serially sets out to abuse youngsters, don't lets forget.. the age of some of these abused and proven was just 17 MONTHS..

I'm sorry to anyone who is offended but someone who gets sexual pleasure from a baby.. really does need to be away from society for good!

"

bring back the death penalty for anyone who ever touch's a child in that way, they have no place in the human race

over a year ago

To all who have kids please do as I and many do:

Tel them as young as you can about "good touching and bad touching" make them aware they can say no and run - I even went as far as to tell my daughters that if they are pushed into a corner to kick out and scream FIRE (the reason for fire and not anything else is people wont always look out of windows when rape is shouted but will for a fire) then run as fast as they can to a house where they know and trust people, where I can be phoned to collect them.

Then as they get older explain more about that they should and shouldnt do because forewarned is forearmed and if you know what will happen to you then you may just think twice before doing something.

My kids are probably the best informed in our town about all matters regarding their safety and know if anything were to happen I would believe them and support then thru anything.

BUT you dont have to scare kids just start early and informally - like sat around the dinner table chatting while playing games or eating tea that sort of thing.

I do feel very sorry for guys who have been falsly accused or who didnt know the girl was underage, cos some (like I was) are very early developers and look much older than they really are.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

I like the fire thing... Good Idea!

By *unluvincplCouple
over a year ago

toytown

"I think we can all safely and happily agree theres a big difference between teens experimenting and even having under age sex.. to someone who serially sets out to abuse youngsters, don't lets forget.. the age of some of these abused and proven was just 17 MONTHS..

"

i think any right minded human being would agree there.To abuse a baby-child sexually or anyway is not a natural or human thing to do no matter what the society you are from.

over a year ago

"

I could not agree more I think there is nothing remotely sexual about babies or kids and feel anyone who does abuse children should be strung up by their short and curlies, left to the parents to deal with as they see fit.

Yes I know it wont bring back the childs innocence but stops them being able to hurt another child.

Just my 2p worth.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"

I saw that last night...the same Oxford eductaed guy, with no criminal history, unknown to the police....20,000 indicent images on hes pc over a 10 year period! And a video of himself abusing a 17 month old....he described the video as *not very nice*....WTF was going on in hes mind?! How do these people tick?!

He got banged up indefinitely tho! Good job too!

over a year ago

There is NO excuse for the behaviour of either! And yes there are people out there who will totally disagree with us but please remember this is an open forum and is only our personal opinion to which we feel we are entitled to give...

just another thought on this ...if we bring back the death penalty for such crimes ( and here i'm thinking more of rape as this is where i've had a similar discussion recently in real life ) ..if we make such a crime punishable by death, what will stop more rapists from raping and then murdering their victims ? There will be no real motivation to leave them alive will there ?"

as we said our opinion only! but we do believe the death penalty would be off putting for the majority of offenders

over a year ago

yep your entitled to your opinion,as most abusers start at 14 are you happy to see children put to death or do we just hope we dont catch them at that age ?"

sorry but yes we still agree with "our" opinion regardless of age!

over a year ago

as most abusers start at 14 are you happy to see children put to death or do we just hope we dont catch them at that age ?

Not sure where this stat came from but having read a lot of the comments on this thread a few things appear to have been missed out.

Paedophile/paedophilla is a preference.Its not an illness..Its what they prefer/turns them on.Look up the latin for the word.Its a fondness of children. The preference can not be changed from a person.

Castration doesnt work as it makes the person more violent.Sorry but its a fact.

Rapists have been mentioned on here do so for the power trip in many cases, thats what they get off on.

There was a quote by a prisoner who was about to die via the lethal injection who was a child sex offender and he said in his final statement " i often thought is there a way of stopping people like me.Now i know there is"

So so true.

over a year ago

Chemical Castration is proven to stop all desire...

reading up on it... 1st Offence deal with as they do now maybe.. Maybe!! If a second offence Castration (Male or female) Third.. even attempted, Life!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If there are no feelings of desire after castration then there won't be a need to give someone life as they would'nt re-offend......would they?

over a year ago

"If there are no feelings of desire after castration then there won't be a need to give someone life as they would'nt re-offend......would they?

"

Fair point, what about assisting others to commit offences then maybe...

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"If there are no feelings of desire after castration then there won't be a need to give someone life as they would'nt re-offend......would they?

Fair point, what about assisting others to commit offences then maybe...

"

But surely castration would not remove the desire as its not just physical desire is it- there is something mentally wrong with these people - and they still have hands and toys to abuse....

over a year ago

"

But surely castration would not remove the desire as its not just physical desire is it- there is something mentally wrong with these people - and they still have hands and toys to abuse...."

NO, chemical castration also removes the desire to commit these crimes in virtually every case, the report I read stated that the "normal" re-offending rate is approx 75%, the rate of re-offending with those chemically treated, less than 2%. I think thats VERY clear.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"

But surely castration would not remove the desire as its not just physical desire is it- there is something mentally wrong with these people - and they still have hands and toys to abuse....

NO, chemical castration also removes the desire to commit these crimes in virtually every case, the report I read stated that the "normal" re-offending rate is approx 75%, the rate of re-offending with those chemically treated, less than 2%. I think thats VERY clear."

Not trying to dispute what you are saying and didnt read thread properly - but was being more pointed towards the pshycology of it all, that was all.

If it does work to that effect - then it should be made a first line of treatment for anyone commiting these crimes - we would then see true figures of re offenders then. And if it works GREAT I really have no problem with pumping those bastards full of anything TBH x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

a frontal labotomy is the answer ,,,,, with a 45 colt

over a year ago

"

NO, chemical castration also removes the desire to commit these crimes in virtually every case, the report I read stated that the "normal" re-offending rate is approx 75%, the rate of re-offending with those chemically treated, less than 2%. I think thats VERY clear.

Not trying to dispute what you are saying and didnt read thread properly - but was being more pointed towards the pshycology of it all, that was all.

If it does work to that effect - then it should be made a first line of treatment for anyone commiting these crimes - we would then see true figures of re offenders then. And if it works GREAT I really have no problem with pumping those bastards full of anything TBH x"

I know exactly what you mean, and I agree however as almost ALL of our behaviour at some point comes from deep deep within our subconcious, ( its VERY VERY primitive/primal in there) this means all we really wanna do is eat it/fuck it/or fight it, its the primary reason for everything.

If you chemically reduce the desire, you dramatically reduce the risk.

Id still run the fuckers over with a steam road roller, but im just mean like that

over a year ago

"

NO, chemical castration also removes the desire to commit these crimes in virtually every case, the report I read stated that the "normal" re-offending rate is approx 75%, the rate of re-offending with those chemically treated, less than 2%. I think thats VERY clear."

and the women offenders ...going to be hard to castrate them ?

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"

and the women offenders ...going to be hard to castrate them ?"

sorry i still say the only way to rid the world of this scurdge is the death penalty

over a year ago

"

and the women offenders ...going to be hard to castrate them ?"

Its still possible to control the sexual urges of females chemically, but even if it wasnt less than 6% of convicted offenders were female ( the only source of info I have is baed on convictions) I will still propose that a 94% improvement would be beneficial

over a year ago

This is a worrying thing as i was reading in the paper this country is so soft compared to others on this subject!

Having ayoung son and if anything was to happen to him even god wouldnt be able to help the person !!

over a year ago

"Spreading the word has not caused any acts of violence towards the paedo im talking about. ...

It has also made society shun the fat freak! Nobody speaks to him, he has no friends, no family, no job...nothing. He is ignored or sneered at by all that cross hes path.

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried! "

Unfortunately, this was exactly the same treatment given to Thomas Watt Hamilton - rumours spread, he was shunned, his business collapsed, etc. What he did next is well known.

over a year ago

"Spreading the word has not caused any acts of violence towards the paedo im talking about. ...

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried!

Unfortunately, this was exactly the same treatment given to Thomas Watt Hamilton - rumours spread, he was shunned, his business collapsed, etc. What he did next is well known."

Again...the police did not do their job properly in the first place!... They tried to revoke hes gun license long before the murders....but it never happened! Proves a point tho....these people are mentally ill, sick individuals!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/09/09 11:56:12]

over a year ago

Forced to live the life of a hermit! Nobody cares about him...not a soul! Now that is better than the offers i've had of have the dirty fat bastard buried!

Unfortunately, this was exactly the same treatment given to Thomas Watt Hamilton - rumours spread, he was shunned, his business collapsed, etc. What he did next is well known.

Again...the police did not do their job properly in the first place!... They tried to revoke hes gun license long before the murders....but it never happened! Proves a point tho....these people are mentally ill, sick individuals!"

Perhaps. But this was a person against whom there were in fact no substantiated allegations, nor any convictions - it was rumours, spreading the word, etc. That may well have pushed him over the edge, in fact, it would push a lot of people over the edge. The problem with rumours is that at the end of the day they don't distinguish between the innocent and the guilty, till it ended up a few years ago where a person's house was fire-bombed because they were a PAEDIATRICIAN !

over a year ago

Again...the police did not do their job properly in the first place!... They tried to revoke hes gun license long before the murders....but it never happened! Proves a point tho....these people are mentally ill, sick individuals!

Perhaps. But this was a person against whom there were in fact no substantiated allegations, nor any convictions - it was rumours, spreading the word, etc. That may well have pushed him over the edge, in fact, it would push a lot of people over the edge. The problem with rumours is that at the end of the day they don't distinguish between the innocent and the guilty, till it ended up a few years ago where a person's house was fire-bombed because they were a PAEDIATRICIAN !"

I dont spread rumours...i was stating facts about the paedo im talking about! The law strugles to protect innocent children, the truth is they grow up and have a voice of their own! I'm glad i named and shamed a paedophle and would do it again without a second thought!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

There have been quite a few programs on this topic of late.

And those peeps from that nursery - i just feel SO sory for the families.

They dont even know if it was their child or not.

Awful thought

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"

Perhaps. But this was a person against whom there were in fact no substantiated allegations, nor any convictions - it was rumours, spreading the word, etc. That may well have pushed him over the edge, in fact, it would push a lot of people over the edge. The problem with rumours is that at the end of the day they don't distinguish between the innocent and the guilty, till it ended up a few years ago where a person's house was fire-bombed because they were a PAEDIATRICIAN !"

There doesn't seem to be any actual proof (I know it's the gutter press we're talking about so proof isn't their first priority) that the paedophile/ paediatrician incident ever actually happened.

Post new Message to Thread