"It seems all about the booty now what’s people’s preference

I’ve got to say my preference is bigger the better

My bums tiny"

You're bum, is absolutely gorgeous. That's my perfect bum

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

I’m certainly blessed in that department! Ha!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All about it now, as in opinions or trends have changed? Not noticed that to tell you the truth.

Then again, I've never shown an interest in someone for their buttocks alone, or any real physical attributes must say, but that's just me, big or small is good as far as I'm concerned

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"All about it now, as in opinions or trends have changed? Not noticed that to tell you the truth.

Then again, I've never shown an interest in someone for their buttocks alone, or any real physical attributes must say, but that's just me, big or small is good as far as I'm concerned "

It’s the Kardashian effect! Definitely a lot of high profile female celebrities rocking the pear shape these days!

over a year ago

"All about it now, as in opinions or trends have changed? Not noticed that to tell you the truth.

Then again, I've never shown an interest in someone for their buttocks alone, or any real physical attributes must say, but that's just me, big or small is good as far as I'm concerned

It’s the Kardashian effect! Definitely a lot of high profile female celebrities rocking the pear shape these days!"

In a lot cases of people getting implants into the bums, they are now turning out with cancer in the arse. Wouldn’t recommend it, but I also get why people feel the need to do it.

By *ust cheerfulMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I love nicely shaped bum no matter if small or big, like smoothig the curves

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

It’s the Kardashian effect! Definitely a lot of high profile female celebrities rocking the pear shape these days!

In a lot cases of people getting implants into the bums, they are now turning out with cancer in the arse. Wouldn’t recommend it, but I also get why people feel the need to do it. "

No they are really not getting cancer in the arse...

But the Brazilian buttlift is one of the most dangerous cosmetic procedures you can have. It should be banned!

over a year ago

It’s the Kardashian effect! Definitely a lot of high profile female celebrities rocking the pear shape these days!"

Yeah I can get that point, I just don't think people have necessarily neglected to like that shape of backside in the past, I think you are who you are.

Media do play a part in telling everyone what is attractive so I guess there's a subconscious side certainly to what you like.

Like you say you're "blessed" but judging by your photos (assuming you're the fem) that I wouldn't say your best quality is your bum, but that's just me and appreciate others who disagree

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Mines only small

over a year ago

In a lot cases of people getting implants into the bums, they are now turning out with cancer in the arse. Wouldn’t recommend it, but I also get why people feel the need to do it.

But the Brazilian buttlift is one of the most dangerous cosmetic procedures you can have. It should be banned! "

Research it hun

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

But the Brazilian buttlift is one of the most dangerous cosmetic procedures you can have. It should be banned!

Research it hun "

I have hun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Mines only small"

And shapely

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Yeah I can get that point, I just don't think people have necessarily neglected to like that shape of backside in the past, I think you are who you are.

Media do play a part in telling everyone what is attractive so I guess there's a subconscious side certainly to what you like.

Like you say you're "blessed" but judging by your photos (assuming you're the fem) that I wouldn't say your best quality is your bum, but that's just me and appreciate others who disagree "

Each to their own as they say!

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun "

Clearly not well enough chicken..

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Research it hun

I have hun

Clearly not well enough chicken.. "

1 case in February 2019 that has been linked to a rare form of cancer. Clearly our definitions of “in a lot of cases” is very different

over a year ago

But the Brazilian buttlift is one of the most dangerous cosmetic procedures you can have. It should be banned! "

I totally agree. People have died having this totally unnecessary surgery.

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun

1 case in February 2019 that has been linked to a rare form of cancer. Clearly our definitions of “in a lot of cases” is very different "

So from definite message, you took your time to google “bum cancer” in the space of 10 seconds? Ouch.. Wouldn’t call that “research”.

over a year ago

I totally agree. People have died having this totally unnecessary surgery. "

Think you could say a lot of things are unnecessary though and people still do them knowing the risks.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Research it hun

I have hun

1 case in February 2019 that has been linked to a rare form of cancer. Clearly our definitions of “in a lot of cases” is very different

So from definite message, you took your time to google “bum cancer” in the space of 10 seconds? Ouch.. Wouldn’t call that “research”. "

No - bizarrely I do read the news and remember it from back when it was reported. I googled it to check what date it was after your sarky replies.

And FYI it wasn’t “cancer of the arse” it was a rare type of blood cancer that has previously only been linked to breast implants.

But if you’d like to share your knowledgable research and credible links to all these reported cases of “bum cancer” caused by implants please do!

over a year ago

"I’m certainly blessed in that department! Ha! "

Blessed with a incredibly sexy bum that’s curvaceous in all the right ways

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I think a big bum is beautiful, especially combined with a small waist.

I’d love a massive, jiggly bum that bounces when I do. But I don’t have one of those. Mines super firm, very little jiggle, very disappointing!

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"I think a big bum is beautiful, especially combined with a small waist.

I’d love a massive, jiggly bum that bounces when I do. But I don’t have one of those. Mines super firm, very little jiggle, very disappointing! "

Plenty of folk who love a firm toned bum! Yours is lovely! Xx

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

"I’m certainly blessed in that department! Ha!

Blessed with a incredibly sexy bum that’s curvaceous in all the right ways "

By *randMrsJones500Couple
over a year ago

london

I had mine long before the Kardashian's or implants! Lol

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Pictures can make your bum look totally different I am a small size 6 wedding I have a bit off a bum

over a year ago

I’d love a massive, jiggly bum that bounces when I do. But I don’t have one of those. Mines super firm, very little jiggle, very disappointing! "

Can a man get his tongue in there though and would you let them is what I see more importantly?

over a year ago

"I had mine long before the Kardashian's or implants! Lol"

See

And I bet you had men chasing you all the same

over a year ago

"

I’d can definitely go one better than that too....

You’re absolutely blessed with a dam sexy body that in every way...words haven’t even been invented yet to describe how incredible you are

over a year ago

"

In my opinion I rate your tum the most

over a year ago

"Pictures can make your bum look totally different I am a small size 6 wedding I have a bit off a bum"

Work what you have, have no regrets I say and look forward.

By *j1963Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 10/01/20 03:24:09]

By *j1963Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I definitely have a bigger bum than I'd like and not as pert as I'd like. Having said that i'd never get implants

By *randMrsJones500Couple
over a year ago

london

Absolutely agree. If we we're all the same what a boring world this would be

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun

So from definite message, you took your time to google “bum cancer” in the space of 10 seconds? Ouch.. Wouldn’t call that “research”.

No - bizarrely I do read the news and remember it from back when it was reported. I googled it to check what date it was after your sarky replies.

And FYI it wasn’t “cancer of the arse” it was a rare type of blood cancer that has previously only been linked to breast implants.

But if you’d like to share your knowledgable research and credible links to all these reported cases of “bum cancer” caused by implants please do!"

So that took you 20 minutes instead of 10, I’m sorry.

As if you’ve blocked me

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun

But if you’d like to share your knowledgable research and credible links to all these reported cases of “bum cancer” caused by implants please do!

As if you’ve blocked me "

You do come across fairly abrasive like...

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun

As if you’ve blocked me

You do come across fairly abrasive like..."

Worlds a tough place, can’t all pussy foot around each other

over a year ago

Research it hun

I have hun

As if you’ve blocked me

You do come across fairly abrasive like...

Worlds a tough place, can’t all pussy foot around each other "

This life is what you make it. With some limitations.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I gotta huge ass..... It works for some I guess

over a year ago

I'm definitely not lacking in that department, but if I could change it, I would.

over a year ago

Big one here

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Jessica, yours is lovely.

Lola, yours is perfect.

Hanky, I can't see yours, send pics?

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Loving this thread, they’re all perfect

over a year ago

"I'm definitely not lacking in that department, but if I could change it, I would."

How come?

By *WillowxWoman
over a year ago

Oo err Devon

I love most bums, love round bums, cheeky small bums.. Toned bums, peachy bums.. Mmm bums xx

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

All of your bums are lovely. I agree though, the Kardashian effect has celebrated bigger bums..

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I love most bums, love round bums, cheeky small bums.. Toned bums, peachy bums.. Mmm bums xx"

I’m rather fond of yours

By *WillowxWoman
over a year ago

Oo err Devon

"I love most bums, love round bums, cheeky small bums.. Toned bums, peachy bums.. Mmm bums xx

I’m rather fond of yours "

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I have an arse, nobody's ever complained about it so I'm sure it's fine

I don't think it's good to get hung up on what's the best size and shape of this and that.

over a year ago

In proportion is always bes in my opinion to the rest of the person.

over a year ago

If it’s firm it’s fine! I do like a nice bum, I don’t like no bum (you know what I mean).

over a year ago

"I'm definitely not lacking in that department, but if I could change it, I would.

How come?"

Because I don't like that I'm bigger on the bottom than the top. I wish I had more of an hourglass figure than a pear shape.

over a year ago

It's not just the ladies' butts though...I'm a sucker for a good ass!

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple
over a year ago

nearby

my other half is happy with mine so that does me

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We like them shapely firm butts! However, Mr is more of a fool for legs and Mrs goes weak for a nice smile!

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

For some strange reason I was graced with nice legs and a cute bum, but I do wish it was bigger.

I do like a proper bum x

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I have an arse, nobody's ever complained about it so I'm sure it's fine

I don't think it's good to get hung up on what's the best size and shape of this and that. "

Exactly this. In general I lean towards ladies of your shape.

But actually sexy over rides any preconditioned preferences. It's about the overall impression if a person, and though a lot of that comes from that first "wow, I love how she looks", the rest comes from how they act and speak.

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

I embrace my big bum always have done. Always been big even when my waist was tiny. Some love it some don't it is down to personal preference

over a year ago

"I'm definitely not lacking in that department, but if I could change it, I would.

How come?

Because I don't like that I'm bigger on the bottom than the top. I wish I had more of an hourglass figure than a pear shape."

Yes I just looked and see how you mean, think that is fine at your height

You do have lovely skin though.

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

Research it hun

I have hun

As if you’ve blocked me "

I blocked you because we clearly aren’t compatible - no point wasting each other’s time potentially in the future is there!

over a year ago

Less size more shape, and hers is perfect.....

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

In my opinion I rate your tum the most"

I’m very happy in my own skin but if I had to change one thing it would be my tummy! Funny how we all see things differently isn’t it?! X

By *winkleFairyCouple
over a year ago

UK

I’d can definitely go one better than that too....

You’re absolutely blessed with a dam sexy body that in every way...words haven’t even been invented yet to describe how incredible you are "

You are very kind!!! Xx

over a year ago

I just have a very fat wobbly arse xx

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

I’d love a massive, jiggly bum that bounces when I do. But I don’t have one of those. Mines super firm, very little jiggle, very disappointing!

Plenty of folk who love a firm toned bum! Yours is lovely! Xx"

Thank you

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

[Removed by poster at 11/01/20 01:00:00]

over a year ago

Oh god I have a large bum

over a year ago

"Mines only small"

I'm sure you'll get away with it

over a year ago

"Oh god I have a large bum "

Bulshit, no you dont!

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Mine is alright.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"42"

Damn and there's me 41.9

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"42

Damn and there's me 41.9 "

In all seriousness though I'm glad big bums are celebrated now. The fashionable figure when I was a teenager was very slim with big boobs.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Big bum owner here, and I grew it myself!

Jo.Xx

By *xhibcoupleausCouple
over a year ago

sydney

I've always loved a curvy ass, especially on slim/ gym fit women

By *alcon404Man
over a year ago

London

I like a nice curvaceous bum that jiggles.

Always liked that.

By *r Cheeky97Man
over a year ago

Devon

Lovvve a big booty total ass man can do alot more with an ass hehe

By *cloversCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Mines massive- can't even get it on my pics - need a wide angle lens

I'm.not a bottom lover unless it's a lovely pert male one encased in tight jeans

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Mines massive- can't even get it on my pics - need a wide angle lens

I'm.not a bottom lover unless it's a lovely pert male one encased in tight jeans "

Damn. That's me and my fat arse knackered then.

By *UNANDNICEMan
over a year ago

Basildon

Nice ass

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Nice ass"

Thanks.

over a year ago

I like a nice peachy bum

over a year ago

My bums tiny"

Hot though

over a year ago

Love a big phat ass,but also a sexy pert little ass is great,love all arses as long as not to flabby

By *andD TogetherWeCanCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hubby likes a curvy bum, not too big or out of proportion to the rest of her body I.e Nicki Minaj

No complaints in that department as I have plenty to grab hold of lol

over a year ago

In my opinion I rate your tum the most

I’m very happy in my own skin but if I had to change one thing it would be my tummy! Funny how we all see things differently isn’t it?! X"

Yes we're none the same in how we see the universe, I just like the area between the top of a womans legs to where it meets her torso and yours is complemented by your tummy and belly button.

over a year ago

"Bums are all beautiful "

They aren't! Mines bloody awful!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My bums tiny"