Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No but we have a lot of rats."
did u name one noras?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"No, but I have a lazy cat that treats me like a cheap ass servant on 24hr call "
damn that moggy

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"No but we have a lot of rats.did u name one noras?"

Nah, I only tend to see them when they have been flattened on the road

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

There's one that comes in the garden and glares at me through the window whilst it's curling one out in the flower bed. Reminds me I need to buy a Super Soaker

By *eandluCouple
over a year ago

Thames Ditton

"No, but I have a lazy cat that treats me like a cheap ass servant on 24hr call "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Yeah. It has three legs and has been around for yeaaaaaaars. It apparently had an owner, but over Christmas last year C’s colleague took it home as it had fleas, and got it treatment etc. It pretty much lives in the library

Then there was Hamish McHamish - you can actually google him. He has a statue now, and a book....

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

"Yeah. It has three legs and has been around for yeaaaaaaars. It apparently had an owner, but over Christmas last year C’s colleague took it home as it had fleas, and got it treatment etc. It pretty much lives in the library

Then there was Hamish McHamish - you can actually google him. He has a statue now, and a book...."

How lovely

over a year ago

"Yeah. It has three legs and has been around for yeaaaaaaars. It apparently had an owner, but over Christmas last year C’s colleague took it home as it had fleas, and got it treatment etc. It pretty much lives in the library

Then there was Hamish McHamish - you can actually google him. He has a statue now, and a book....

How lovely "

Honestly everyone around here knows of both cats. Hamish McHamish is bloody famous

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

How lovely

Honestly everyone around here knows of both cats. Hamish McHamish is bloody famous "

Lovely that somebody cared

By *ottielayWoman
over a year ago

by the bay

Yes !

He’s usually sitting on my doorstep when I get home from work

over a year ago

How lovely

Honestly everyone around here knows of both cats. Hamish McHamish is bloody famous

Lovely that somebody cared "

The whole town cared. When he died everyone raised money for the statue. It’s bloody big

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

How lovely

Lovely that somebody cared

The whole town cared. When he died everyone raised money for the statue. It’s bloody big "

Just googled him. He's a stunner

over a year ago

No, but I have 3 cats that own me as their human. They get treated like babies and we love them to bits.

xN

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes we had one called puss puss. He had an owner but he had befriended half the street. We all knew him in our block and would stop to give him belly rubs. He died a few months ago though

By *picknspanMan
over a year ago

North West Leeds

Have 2 cats. Both are indoor creatures.

She is a red mackerel (or taby) 14 yrs old and an incredible creature. So intelligent.

He is a 5 yr old Rag Doll cat. Beautiful looking but a bit dim. He thinks he is a dog! All the traits of a canine in a cat suit.

Not sure who owns who but know that I love having them around

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"There's one that comes in the garden and glares at me through the window whilst it's curling one out in the flower bed. Reminds me I need to buy a Super Soaker "
black pepper on the area it craps in will deter it

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We have loads of street cats here! But a cat has a different meaning round these ends!

D.

over a year ago

My next door neighbours cat uses my house like a hotel.

She likes it here as its just me and sometimes Ash where as her house has 2 adults, 4 kids and 2 dogs. She pops in for an afternoon nap then goes home.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

There's a big, fluffy grey thing that prowls around here. We don't feed it, it just uses our garden as a toilet

Post new Message to Thread