Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stretching and bending

Jump to newest

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This year I am starting out with yoga to enhance meditation and improve circulation

Any other yoga enthusiasts and any tips for a newbie on not overdoing it and injuring myself

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could send me a pic of you bending over so I can assess your flexibility

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"This year I am starting out with yoga to enhance meditation and improve circulation

Any other yoga enthusiasts and any tips for a newbie on not overdoing it and injuring myself "

I am not a yogi but what I have done in yoga has always been within the limits of my body, never push yourself beyond whatever point feels comfortable. Yoga is not about being in pain, the more you do yoga the more flexible you will become.

Hope this helps and enjoy

over a year ago

"You could send me a pic of you bending over so I can assess your flexibility "

over a year ago

"This year I am starting out with yoga to enhance meditation and improve circulation

Any other yoga enthusiasts and any tips for a newbie on not overdoing it and injuring myself

I am not a yogi but what I have done in yoga has always been within the limits of my body, never push yourself beyond whatever point feels comfortable. Yoga is not about being in pain, the more you do yoga the more flexible you will become.

Hope this helps and enjoy "

Thanks

By *ust cheerfulMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Any other yoga enthusiasts and any tips for a newbie on not overdoing it and injuring myself "

3 things:

-take it easy and find Yourself comfortable up to the point where it's just about enough, don't push for extra effort, it will come with time

-focus on self experience, kind of being selfish for yourself in order to feel good

-have a good yoga leader who's using multiple stimulants, sounds, scents, organised class program, chants breathing and relaxation routines

Most importantly, enjoy the experience

over a year ago

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've found yoga incredibly beneficial in every way. I've never been brave enough to join a class and I'm determined that this year I will.

By *lint-EverhardMan
over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

I've found some nude yoga in some funny corner of the internet, done by a Playboy playmate of the year.

She's a good looking woman but blimey, some of the positions she gets herself into beggars belief.

By *ust cheerfulMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've found yoga incredibly beneficial in every way. I've never been brave enough to join a class and I'm determined that this year I will. "

Just do it You will love the way You feel

And also You're wright, it's so benefitial

over a year ago

I love yoga. It keeps you so supple and flexible!

Make sure you’re warm before you stretch!

over a year ago

"I've found yoga incredibly beneficial in every way. I've never been brave enough to join a class and I'm determined that this year I will.

And also You're wright, it's so benefitial "

I found it mentally very calming as well as physically beneficial.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I knew a woman that loved doing yoga, she was very kind too.

She would bend over backwards to help anyone

By *ust cheerfulMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've found yoga incredibly beneficial in every way. I've never been brave enough to join a class and I'm determined that this year I will.

I found it mentally very calming as well as physically beneficial. "

Precisely, after class I feel like between being stoned(in a good way) in love and after massive orgazm-happy lol

over a year ago

"I've found yoga incredibly beneficial in every way. I've never been brave enough to join a class and I'm determined that this year I will. "

I've found a beach class group, as I meditate on the beach its tying them together

over a year ago

I've found some nude yoga in some funny corner of the internet, done by a Playboy playmate of the year.

She's a good looking woman but blimey, some of the positions she gets herself into beggars belief. "

Im definitely only a beginner

over a year ago

"I love yoga. It keeps you so supple and flexible!

Make sure you’re warm before you stretch! "

Thanks

over a year ago

I've found a beach class group, as I meditate on the beach its tying them together "

That sounds perfect

over a year ago

"I knew a woman that loved doing yoga, she was very kind too.

She would bend over backwards to help anyone "

over a year ago

Precisely, after class I feel like between being stoned(in a good way) in love and after massive orgazm-happy lol "

Gotta love those endorphins for the record it's the same feeling you get after a long hard spanking

over a year ago

If any ladies need a partner for kegel stretches...I'll call my friend with a bigger cock

By *ust cheerfulMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Precisely, after class I feel like between being stoned(in a good way) in love and after massive orgazm-happy lol

Gotta love those endorphins for the record it's the same feeling you get after a long hard spanking "

I'm not into pain that much... life's painful enough lol however if spanking feels sooo good after all I'm keen on having a go

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Congrats, great decision, one of the best things you can do for health, energy and clarity. Don’t worry about all the fancy movements to start with look at something very simple like the first 4 of the Qigong 8 strands, and focus on the breathing, learn to fully engage your diaphram in breathing . These specific exercises are also great for circulation . Good luck xxx

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I need to start doing this, I’m stiff as owt.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Yes!

It will change your life.

My only tip is find a good experienced teacher.

I like Iyengar yoga which is strong on alignment and uses blocks, belts, walls etc to support postures so you get the best out of it without injuring yourself. And it takes into account all bodies or any injuries.

Namaste!

over a year ago

Just name sure your muscles are warm before doing any vigorous stretching.

Post new Message to Thread