Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingers Germs?

Jump to newest

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Read then reply..

Just wondered have any of you caught anything from swinging?

I'm not speaking about STIs but the germs and infections people carry on a day to day basis.

E.g. verruca or warts or viral infections of the cold fluyvariety or fungal infections?

Perhaps you've met hygienically unclean folk alone or in a club.

What has been your experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

Not me personally but there was a big meet at a club that I missed. Loads caught a nasty virus, cough cold etc which lasted for a good few weeks.

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Not me personally but there was a big meet at a club that I missed. Loads caught a nasty virus, cough cold etc which lasted for a good few weeks. "

Count yourself lucky as I hate the cold... Why? Because I always get the ManFlu and no amount of drinking a cup of manUP ever helps lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Possibly colds ect... but then I could have picked that up anywhere.

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Possibly colds ect... but then I could have picked that up anywhere. "

Ah true but wondering haven't folk picked up other germs from fucking random strangers etc

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I’ve not caught anything, even managed to avoid colds. But went in a club once and the owner showed us around, into one where a couple had been playing and it smelt so bad. Super bad. I imagine I’d have caught something in there!

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve not caught anything, even managed to avoid colds. But went in a club once and the owner showed us around, into one where a couple had been playing and it smelt so bad. Super bad. I imagine I’d have caught something in there!"

That's what puts me off going into a club.

There are smelly people everywhere and dirty sods and yet these are all wearing clothes. I hardly wanna be in a naked environment with them haha

over a year ago

"I’ve not caught anything, even managed to avoid colds. But went in a club once and the owner showed us around, into one where a couple had been playing and it smelt so bad. Super bad. I imagine I’d have caught something in there!

There are smelly people everywhere and dirty sods and yet these are all wearing clothes. I hardly wanna be in a naked environment with them haha "

So don't?

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve not caught anything, even managed to avoid colds. But went in a club once and the owner showed us around, into one where a couple had been playing and it smelt so bad. Super bad. I imagine I’d have caught something in there!

There are smelly people everywhere and dirty sods and yet these are all wearing clothes. I hardly wanna be in a naked environment with them haha

So don't? "

So don't what are you asking me a question? I'm confused what you meant hun by that lol

over a year ago

So don't?

So don't what are you asking me a question? I'm confused what you meant hun by that lol"

I just meant if you don't like the idea of being around naked people who don't meet your standards of hygiene then don't go to a club it's not compulsory

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

So don't?

So don't what are you asking me a question? I'm confused what you meant hun by that lol

I just meant if you don't like the idea of being around naked people who don't meet your standards of hygiene then don't go to a club it's not compulsory "

Oh I see and my response is I don't go to clubs though at all period lol

over a year ago

So don't?

I just meant if you don't like the idea of being around naked people who don't meet your standards of hygiene then don't go to a club it's not compulsory

Oh I see and my response is I don't go to clubs though at all period lol"

Then you're all sorted I get what you're saying, sadly people whose personal hygiene is below reproach exist in all walks of life. I'm sure we've all worked with someone we preferred not to get too close to. It's the same in swinging cos... Shock horror!! Swingers are just normal people

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

So don't?

Oh I see and my response is I don't go to clubs though at all period lol

Then you're all sorted I get what you're saying, sadly people whose personal hygiene is below reproach exist in all walks of life. I'm sure we've all worked with someone we preferred not to get too close to. It's the same in swinging cos... Shock horror!! Swingers are just normal people "

Lol exactly but it's what's kept me from wanting to go to a club. If even 1 person was revolting in hygiene I don't know how I would react lol

over a year ago

"Possibly colds ect... but then I could have picked that up anywhere.

Ah true but wondering haven't folk picked up other germs from fucking random strangers etc"

Yes it's possible but just by being in the world you can catch germs.

over a year ago

I had a escape in a london club last week the guy stripped of his boxers and had warts on his cock yuk

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Possibly colds ect... but then I could have picked that up anywhere.

Ah true but wondering haven't folk picked up other germs from fucking random strangers etc

Yes it's possible but just by being in the world you can catch germs. "

True too but the world is not so naked lol

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I had a escape in a london club last week the guy stripped of his boxers and had warts on his cock yuk"

See that's what I'm talking about imagine someone in a glory hole with that cock :/ haha

over a year ago

One man's meat etc... There are people who find unwashed bodies exciting beyond words. Napoleon famously sent Josephine a message saying "home in four days, don't wash". We did once have a meet where I was already holding a can of air freshener as my bf showed him out and when he'd shut the front door we both just said "what the actual fuck??" Everyone sweats but that wasn't today's

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"One man's meat etc... There are people who find unwashed bodies exciting beyond words. Napoleon famously sent Josephine a message saying "home in four days, don't wash". We did once have a meet where I was already holding a can of air freshener as my bf showed him out and when he'd shut the front door we both just said "what the actual fuck??" Everyone sweats but that wasn't today's "

Wow wish there was a puking up emoji lol

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Read then reply..

I'm not speaking about STIs but the germs and infections people carry on a day to day basis.

E.g. verruca or warts or viral infections of the cold fluyvariety or fungal infections?

What has been your experience?"

No

By *sianManc OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Read then reply..

No"

Erm eh erm no idea what on earth you are trying to say but awww bless you for trying hahahaha

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Read then reply..

No

Erm eh erm no idea what on earth you are trying to say but awww bless you for trying hahahaha"

Post new Message to Thread