Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sexy scenarios

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Meeting a lovely young lady tomorrow who is so sexy with an amazing body and an unbelievable arse. Really likes to experiment and I’m looking for any suggestions of what we could do that’s really adventurous and naughty. Anyone had any experiences that they have tried and think we would love

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Meeting a lovely young lady tomorrow who is so sexy with an amazing body and an unbelievable arse. Really likes to experiment and I’m looking for any suggestions of what we could do that’s really adventurous and naughty. Anyone had any experiences that they have tried and think we would love "

Take along an anal hook and a hank of rope, she will love that on a first meet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd talk to her and find out if there's anything she'd like to try.

Discuss your wants/fantasies with each other. If people don't know you it's going to be pretty difficult to suggest things they "think you might love".

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She is open to anything apart from anal the naughtier and dirtier the better she has said it’s my choice

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Meeting a lovely young lady tomorrow who is so sexy with an amazing body and an unbelievable arse. Really likes to experiment and I’m looking for any suggestions of what we could do that’s really adventurous and naughty. Anyone had any experiences that they have tried and think we would love "

We wouldn't know what either of you would love. Our advice is to chat between yourselves to find out what each other enjoys, maybe what you have already experienced and would want again, and then the adventurous chat and ideas may evolve from there.

There's no need to think up new ultra kinky situations just because you are meeting for the first time together.

Dont try too hard to be a circus performer for each other, just go with what happens naturally and in a relaxed sexy environment. Otherwise it all seems rather clinical and dare I say it ...false.

Hope you both have an awesome meet

over a year ago

No i have my own imagination to do the work do what u want not what we tell u u want

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Meeting a lovely young lady tomorrow who is so sexy with an amazing body and an unbelievable arse. Really likes to experiment and I’m looking for any suggestions of what we could do that’s really adventurous and naughty. Anyone had any experiences that they have tried and think we would love

We wouldn't know what either of you would love. Our advice is to chat between yourselves to find out what each other enjoys, maybe what you have already experienced and would want again, and then the adventurous chat and ideas may evolve from there.

There's no need to think up new ultra kinky situations just because you are meeting for the first time together.

Dont try too hard to be a circus performer for each other, just go with what happens naturally and in a relaxed sexy environment. Otherwise it all seems rather clinical and dare I say it ...false.

Hope you both have an awesome meet

"

This is perfect advice, I love the forums when advice as good as this is dispensed. Just refer to this OP and I hope you have a great meet too

over a year ago

Take her to a science fair and fuck her behind the Van de Graaff generator

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Take here up Billinge lump and show her a good time

over a year ago