Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bird Song

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

It’s an unusually Spring like day here with the sun shining and the birds singing their little hearts out.

Two quick questions: What is your favourite garden bird and what variety provides your personal favourite bird song?

As a bonus question: When did you last pick your nose?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It’s an unusually Spring like day here with the sun shining and the birds singing their little hearts out.

Two quick questions: What is your favourite garden bird and what variety provides your personal favourite bird song?

As a bonus question: When did you last pick your nose? "

Climate change for you

I like to see Mr and Mrs Blackbird but even just seeing sparrows makes me smile. I dont really have a favourite bird song.

This morning

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Raining here and I’m doing it now

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Robin is my fave garden bird.

Wood pigeon for it’s gentle song. But so long as it’s not right outside the window at 7am.

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Update: Well wouldn’t you just know it; The sun has now completely disappeared behind some decidedly ominous looking clouds, the wind has whipped up and the birdies have gone deathly silent

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It’s an unusually Spring like day here with the sun shining and the birds singing their little hearts out.

As a bonus question: When did you last pick your nose? "

Sparrow dont get enough credit plus dont see as many anymore blackbirds do my nut in tho chirping at 4 in the morning

I picked my nose about 20 mins ago as i seem to have an infection in my front teeth making my nose go numb so its tingly i kinda like it

Post new Message to Thread