FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Most physical pain you have ever been in part 2?

Jump to newest

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

Opened this again to reply to the poster yesterday who said I was mansplaining on my original thread. Probably my fault for not explaining the original gist of my point.

A work colleague was taking the piss out of men and me, saying men are wimps and moan about pain etc, saying men will never experience real pain as they haven’t given birth. So I told her as woman who had both gallstones or kidney stones (which men get) and also given birth nearly always say that pain is worse than child birth, you could say they are more painful than childbirth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Opened this again to reply to the poster yesterday who said I was mansplaining on my original thread. Probably my fault for not explaining the original gist of my point.

A work colleague was taking the piss out of men and me, saying men are wimps and moan about pain etc, saying men will never experience real pain as they haven’t given birth. So I told her as woman who had both gallstones or kidney stones (which men get) and also given birth nearly always say that pain is worse than child birth, you could say they are more painful than childbirth.

"

Child birth seems to be a trump card that women pull out which annoys me greatly. I'm sure childbirth is tremendously painful but pain is subjective and people feel pain differently to others.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Opened this again to reply to the poster yesterday who said I was mansplaining on my original thread. Probably my fault for not explaining the original gist of my point.

Child birth seems to be a trump card that women pull out which annoys me greatly. I'm sure childbirth is tremendously painful but pain is subjective and people feel pain differently to others."

‘A trump card’ ffs

over a year ago

Gout look online even a woman said was worse than childbirth

And with 7 billion people in the world surely childbirth cant be that bad x

over a year ago

I've had gout. Never felt pain like it. It made me cry but I saw my ex wife give birth twice and I think that was worse !!

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

There isn't a definitive answer to this because pain is subjective and dependent not only on the physical and mental state of the individual concerned at any given time but can also be affected by their environment, support (or lack of) from others, medical management (or lack of) as well as their past experiences. Someone's perception of the 'worst' pain they've ever had is only going to remain relevant until they encounter something even more unbearable.

I've had gallstones and have also given birth twice. The gallstone attacks were agonising in comparison to one of my birth experiences which was relatively' easy' but the other birth experience was far far worse than the gallstones. I therefore can't say in all honesty which was the worst pain.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 07/01/20 12:02:37]

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Child birth seems to be a trump card that women pull out which annoys me greatly. I'm sure childbirth is tremendously painful but pain is subjective and people feel pain differently to others.

‘A trump card’ ffs "

To me, that's how I see it get used.

By *wingamajigsCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Toss up between broken neck, collare bone 3 broken ribs and a pierced lung or a broken humerous in 3 places trapping the radial nerve. It smarted a tad.

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Toss up between broken neck, collare bone 3 broken ribs and a pierced lung or a broken humerous in 3 places trapping the radial nerve. It smarted a tad."

Crikey are you stunt man ????

over a year ago

Just boring old kidney stones for me,the morphine helped but not a lot.

T

By *wingamajigsCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

No, just have big MTB crashes. As Lance Murdoch (Simpsons) says, bones heal and chicks dig scars !

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ummm

A couple of things tooth ache this year was absolutely agony I couldn’t even move my jaw

Also a few years ago I fractured my arm,Jesus when they moved it for an X-ray - I screamed in a lot of pain

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Sciatica in my leg, it was excruciating

over a year ago

Im sure nothing compared to some but having 2 tattoist working on me at the same time for 7 hrs. Self inflicted i know but pushed my body close to its limits

over a year ago

Fractured my skull, ruptured my eardrum, broke my cheekbone, had bleeding and blood clots in my brain simultaneously. Ouch.

over a year ago

Childbirth is like nothing else, you can't describe that level of pain but at the same time it is pain with a purpose. Tonsillitis comes a very close 2nd to that I wanted to be shot there and then I've never known anything like it. Toothache backache earache all bloody awful too. But we are all different so what's painful to one may not be as bad to anothet

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Giving birth

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

Paper cut

over a year ago

"Fractured my skull, ruptured my eardrum, broke my cheekbone, had bleeding and blood clots in my brain simultaneously. Ouch. "

Flippin 'eck

over a year ago

Broke a nail the other day , good lord

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Man flu actually is the worst thing known to man

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I had a severe earache last year, intense excruciating pain that required hospital attention several times.

Now that was worse than childbirth, and I've had 3 children naturally.

Also dry socket following a tooth extraction is on a level with childbirth pain.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Child birth number 2 and my clavicle coming through the skin are both joint on my worst experiences as yet.

Breaking my collarbone and feeling the blood scared me senseless which I think amplifies pain

By *ackDorianMan
over a year ago

ashford

Tearing my actual testicle during sex

over a year ago

"I had a severe earache last year, intense excruciating pain that required hospital attention several times.

Also dry socket following a tooth extraction is on a level with childbirth pain."

I’ve had dry socket, very painful

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"I had a severe earache last year, intense excruciating pain that required hospital attention several times.

Also dry socket following a tooth extraction is on a level with childbirth pain."

Luckily on the two teeth I had taken out recently due to a crack in both never had that!!!

Post new Message to Thread