Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holy s#$t! First couple meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So somehow I've got a meet on fri night with my first couple it's there first aswell so only a little nervous. Any advice gratefully received. Sorry not showing off just don't want to make a tit of myself. Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh no...you jinxed yourself now

over a year ago

"So somehow I've got a meet on fri night with my first couple it's there first aswell so only a little nervous. Any advice gratefully received. Sorry not showing off just don't want to make a tit of myself. Cheers "

Just be calm and stick to any boundaries they have. Make sure you are freshly showered and don’t forget condoms.

over a year ago

Oh cock! How? I'm an expert at it. Usually could fall into a bucket full of tits and still come out sucking my thumb.

over a year ago

Have a back up plan just in case.

over a year ago

"So somehow I've got a meet on fri night with my first couple it's there first aswell so only a little nervous. Any advice gratefully received. Sorry not showing off just don't want to make a tit of myself. Cheers

Just be calm and stick to any boundaries they have. Make sure you are freshly showered and don’t forget condoms. "

Sound advice ??

over a year ago

"Have a back up plan just in case. "
for what?

over a year ago

"So somehow I've got a meet on fri night with my first couple it's there first aswell so only a little nervous. Any advice gratefully received. Sorry not showing off just don't want to make a tit of myself. Cheers

Just be calm and stick to any boundaries they have. Make sure you are freshly showered and don’t forget condoms.

Sound advice ??"

Bloody emojis that's supposed to be a thumbs up.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Chat to them, find out what they want, tell them what you want. Tell them you're nervous, they will be too, then relax and go with the flow.

Check at every step that everyone is ok with how it's going including you and don't be afraid to say no to anything.

Not one single person knew exactly how to behave at their first threesome.

Good luck and enjoy

over a year ago

"Chat to them, find out what they want, tell them what you want. Tell them you're nervous, they will be too, then relax and go with the flow.

Check at every step that everyone is ok with how it's going including you and don't be afraid to say no to anything.

Not one single person knew exactly how to behave at their first threesome.

Good luck and enjoy "

Thank you, we're chatting daily throwing ideas around which is good and making me feel a lot less nervous. I think the main thing is the last bit, nobody knows how they'll react in new situations. Looking forward to it immensely though.

Post new Message to Thread