Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's not unusual....

Jump to newest

By *uciferLingerie OP   Man
over a year ago

Leeds

No this isn't a Tom Jones thread!

Though quite the opposite of the subject title!

I have a kink for all things lingerie and it seems it's quite unusual for single women to be into a guy in lingerie. Has anyone else got any unusual kinks they find hard to find people into the same thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Womenfolk are less interested in the kink, and more concerned that useful knickers start disappearing.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Womenfolk are less interested in the kink, and more concerned that useful knickers start disappearing."

Ha! i'm the more sharing is caring type!

over a year ago

It's more because we worry you'll look better in it than we do

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"No this isn't a Tom Jones thread!

I have a kink for all things lingerie and it seems it's quite unusual for single women to be into a guy in lingerie. Has anyone else got any unusual kinks they find hard to find people into the same thing?"

Some women just like Theo men to be , well men

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I have a kink for all things lingerie and it seems it's quite unusual for single women to be into a guy in lingerie. Has anyone else got any unusual kinks they find hard to find people into the same thing?

Some women just like Theo men to be , well men "

that's it

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

How does having an underwear kink have anything to do with "manliness"?

over a year ago

Leeds

"It's more because we worry you'll look better in it than we do "

Haha I don't think you've got anything to worry about Sinderella! It's not so much about the look for me myself, I much prefer women in lingerie, it just feels so nice to wear!

over a year ago

Leeds

Thing is...I don't dress to act or to try and look feminine...just like how it feels! underneath i'm pretty much a man's man, but still I respect everyone's point of view and preferences!

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

Thing is...I don't dress to act or to try and look feminine...just like how it feels! underneath i'm pretty much a man's man, but still I respect everyone's point of view and preferences!"

I use to work in a predominantly tgirl,trans,cd swinger's club I know exactly how you feel treacle

over a year ago

Leeds

How does having an underwear kink have anything to do with "manliness"?"

I think that's what women seem to see from my experience...they see the underwear and assume that underneath there is no male personality!

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

How does having an underwear kink have anything to do with "manliness"?"

It was a comment about it being unusual for single women to be in to a guy in lingerie,..not about his kink fgs

over a year ago

Leeds

It was a comment about it being unusual for single women to be in to a guy in lingerie,..not about his kink fgs "

I get that Nat! x

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

It was a comment about it being unusual for single women to be in to a guy in lingerie,..not about his kink fgs "

Fair enough

over a year ago

"It's more because we worry you'll look better in it than we do "

This. My ex hub did this and although I enjoyed it initially, I started to resent him wearing all the time for the boudoir sessions and I felt less inclined to wear mine...

over a year ago

Leeds

"It's more because we worry you'll look better in it than we do

This. My ex hub did this and although I enjoyed it initially, I started to resent him wearing all the time for the boudoir sessions and I felt less inclined to wear mine... "

I love a woman dressed up more than I like to dress myself!

over a year ago

Movie director Edward Wood Jr like to wear women’s underwear (even whilst in the US Marines fighting in WW2). His first wife kicked him out on their wedding night when she found out about his choice of under clothing.

over a year ago

Leeds

"Movie director Edward Wood Jr like to wear women’s underwear (even whilst in the US Marines fighting in WW2). His first wife kicked him out on their wedding night when she found out about his choice of under clothing."

Thong busters! don't think womens underwear was quite as sexy back then...but at least his second wife was ok with it?? ha

over a year ago

Well.... Tom did used to get a lot of knickers thrown at him

Seriously... I do feel for you. And I completely agree that a man's sexual tastes have no bearing at all on his masculinity or character. I wish I could say something more helpful and I wish people in general were more open minded and accepting about sexuality. For my part I admire you for exploring what turns you on and to me it makes you more of a man, not less.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

I have a kink for all things lingerie and it seems it's quite unusual for single women to be into a guy in lingerie. Has anyone else got any unusual kinks they find hard to find people into the same thing?"

I have quite a few unusual kinks, but I don’t usually find it hard to find someone into one of them, just not all of them

Post new Message to Thread