FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The all racial identity appreciation thread!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sick to the arse of threads based on race. It excludes one set of people and fetishises another. Generally causes rubbish feelings (imho) I suppose its not whats said but how its said or why its said that rankles.

We all have preferences the swinging community would be super boring without them.

Anyway this is an all racial identity appreciation thread Asian, Australoid, Black, Caucasian, Purple with fluorescent spots. Show your love!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Skin colour isn’t one of my criteria when making a decision whether or not to meet someone.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Skin colour isn’t one of my criteria when making a decision whether or not to meet someone. "

Nor mine

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Skin colour isn’t one of my criteria when making a decision whether or not to meet someone.

Nor mine "

Mine either

By *ouis CyphreMan
over a year ago

The Midlands

"Skin colour isn’t one of my criteria when making a decision whether or not to meet someone.

Nor mine

Mine either"

Ditto

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you are decent and respectful, that's a more than good enough starting point to consider other preference compatibility, for some hot pleasures

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes for this thread!

If people want to be and openly invite others to fetishize them, fair enough. I don't. Skin colour really isn't a big consideration (not one at all) for me.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Skin colour is not something I’ve ever thought about in life. All human beings at the end of the day, no different than each other

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bump!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Bump! "
thanks, I’d like to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello! Jambo! Namaste! Konichiwa! Wha'gwan! And a big ol salaam aleikum everyone!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Hello! Jambo! Namaste! Konichiwa! Wha'gwan! And a big ol salaam aleikum everyone! "

Hiya

By *atcherwankerMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Hands in the air for that big ole' sexual rainbow! Nothing is more attractive than being comfortable in your own skin, whatever it's tone.

over a year ago

"Sick to the arse of threads based on race. It excludes one set of people and fetishises another. Generally causes rubbish feelings (imho) I suppose its not whats said but how its said or why its said that rankles.

We all have preferences the swinging community would be super boring without them.

Anyway this is an all racial identity appreciation thread Asian, Australoid, Black, Caucasian, Purple with fluorescent spots. Show your love!!!!

"

Well put

over a year ago

May not agree but from my experience.

When there's a lack of early years interaction with people of different race or cultures, I do feel it breeds contempt, but to me it just comes across as ignorance through no fault of anyone in particular really, it's just what people get used to.

over a year ago

"Hello! Jambo! Namaste! Konichiwa! Wha'gwan! And a big ol salaam aleikum everyone! "

Lol

over a year ago

"May not agree but from my experience.

When there's a lack of early years interaction with people of different race or cultures, I do feel it breeds contempt, but to me it just comes across as ignorance through no fault of anyone in particular really, it's just what people get used to."

I’d agree to this

over a year ago

Yea peace

over a year ago

Bonjour

over a year ago

There but fir the grace of god -fire island

There’s my offering

over a year ago

"Hello! Jambo! Namaste! Konichiwa! Wha'gwan! And a big ol salaam aleikum everyone!

Bonjour "

Hola!

over a year ago

Agreed. I've never liked the fetishization of ethnicity (or any other "part" of somebody, tbh).

Much more interested in fetishizing the acts than the people

Post new Message to Thread