Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

It happens...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Put a gun against his head? Pulled the trigger, now he's dead?

over a year ago

"I split up a relationship on Friday night

Care to share the story?"

Short story; our friend is in an abusive relationship. His girlfriend got pregnant with his kid within a week (so we’re unsure if it’s actually his), has isolated him from his friends and family, has been sending his ex abusive messages (things like ‘lol your baby died and mines still alive) and puts screenshots of them arguing on Facebook, mocks him openly on Facebook and is just fucking awful to him.

She randomly messaged me in October claiming I was a threat to their relationship. (He is my friend, but was my husbands friend first). This message was random, out of the blue and I still have no idea why she thinks it. Since they got together he hasn’t spoken to any of us, he isn’t ‘allowed’. My husband asked our friend what his girlfriend was playing at; ‘oh it’s hormones’. No, it’s not.

She eventually apologised, then sent me more abuse when I ignored her apology. I blocked her.

On Friday night she put up a status slagging next off. So my husband commented on it, asking what she was on about. She told him to fuck off, stay out of their relationship etc.

Then my friend messages me apologising. Next thing I know, they’re both single on Facebook. She makes a new profile, sends me abuse saying I’m to blame. I ignore the message and block the profile.

(Pretty sure they’re back together now).

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Care to share the story?

Short story; our friend is in an abusive relationship. His girlfriend got pregnant with his kid within a week (so we’re unsure if it’s actually his), has isolated him from his friends and family, has been sending his ex abusive messages (things like ‘lol your baby died and mines still alive) and puts screenshots of them arguing on Facebook, mocks him openly on Facebook and is just fucking awful to him.

She randomly messaged me in October claiming I was a threat to their relationship. (He is my friend, but was my husbands friend first). This message was random, out of the blue and I still have no idea why she thinks it. Since they got together he hasn’t spoken to any of us, he isn’t ‘allowed’. My husband asked our friend what his girlfriend was playing at; ‘oh it’s hormones’. No, it’s not.

She eventually apologised, then sent me more abuse when I ignored her apology. I blocked her.

On Friday night she put up a status slagging next off. So my husband commented on it, asking what she was on about. She told him to fuck off, stay out of their relationship etc.

Then my friend messages me apologising. Next thing I know, they’re both single on Facebook. She makes a new profile, sends me abuse saying I’m to blame. I ignore the message and block the profile.

(Pretty sure they’re back together now). "

Blimey.

over a year ago

Care to share the story?

Blimey. "

...and that’s the short version. She’s awful. I’ve told the ex girlfriend to go to the police. The messages she’s been receiving are awful.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Care to share the story?

Blimey.

...and that’s the short version. She’s awful. I’ve told the ex girlfriend to go to the police. The messages she’s been receiving are awful. "

Isn't social media a wonderful environment

Post new Message to Thread