Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help with cock ring

Jump to newest

By *lbethere OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Hi, a friend of mine want me to wear a metal cock ring. I have heard these have to be the correct size otherwise there could be grave consequences She said she will get one but i need to know how you size them up etc? I don't want my penis to fall or need a trip to A&E lol any tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The general advice is to use a piece of cord to measure the circumference BEHIND your balls when soft, it shouldn't be tight. Check the same size when gard and it should be COMFORTABLE but tight. Convert this measurement to diameter by dividing by pi (approx 3.14). They are sold in diameter sizes.

For safety reasons, its recommend to not wear one for more than 30 mins, and be cautious until you have more experience.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Search google for ‘primal rings’

There is a measuring and size guide there

over a year ago

Ouch .. fucking ouch

By *lbethere OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"The general advice is to use a piece of cord to measure the circumference BEHIND your balls when soft, it shouldn't be tight. Check the same size when gard and it should be COMFORTABLE but tight. Convert this measurement to diameter by dividing by pi (approx 3.14). They are sold in diameter sizes.

For safety reasons, its recommend to not wear one for more than 30 mins, and be cautious until you have more experience.

Cal"

Thanx, so buy one measure round under balls divide that by 3.14 and that should be right?

over a year ago

Ive seen people wearing them, i thought they were for your house keys

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Experiment with a cheaper flexible ring, so that you get to decide how much you like it, sizing and get experience of them.

By *lbethere OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Search google for ‘primal rings’

There is a measuring and size guide there"

Cheers dude it's like a Blue Peter guide lol

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have a leather one with 3 press stud settings. Careful how you pop them but that gives you errr flexibility. Come to think of it I have no idea how I came by this item, don’t recall buying it, don’t recall being given it & have only used it when going out to increase the bulge.. perhaps best ignore my advice/thoughts...

By *lbethere OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have a leather one with 3 press stud settings. Careful how you pop them but that gives you errr flexibility. Come to think of it I have no idea how I came by this item, don’t recall buying it, don’t recall being given it & have only used it when going out to increase the bulge.. perhaps best ignore my advice/thoughts..."

If you wear it out and about, what is you get turned on? May be a tad embarrassing no?

By *lbethere OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ouch .. fucking ouch "

sounds like a voice of experience, slightly worrying

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The theory behind cock rings is that they restrict the flow of blood OUT of the penis. The result is that your cock gets harder and more sensitive whilst delaying orgasm. This means that more pleasure for longer (for both of you) and a more intense orgasm when it does come.

Personally, I wouldn't use metal rings as I feel the risk is a bit high. Silicone rings or leather ones give me the sensation but are much easier to remove.

Cal

Post new Message to Thread