Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Let's hear

Jump to newest

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

about the numbers game that works...

Could very well be that those who are successful in cold messaging don't ever vernture into the forums but let see.

What has been your most successful cold message?

FAF?

Meet now?

Horny?

Hey?

All other vacuous variants wanted.

The threads about this are usually negative and derisory. I'd like to hear success stories and why you think you got a woman's attention with it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think in terms of "success" when it comes to messages, and haven't sent a "cold" message in a long time - in fact I know precisely how many of that type of message I've sent in my three years here...six...and of those I got five replies none of which led to anything more than a chat but they all included a little about me, why I was writing, why I liked their profile and inviting them to take a look at mine and get back to me if they felt so inclined...they were all respectful, considerate and didn't include any mention of sex

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

FAF. But when directed at someone who had previously fancied and fucked.

A FAF message received from someone they know and have experienced takes on a whole other appeal

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I don't think in terms of "success" when it comes to messages, and haven't sent a "cold" message in a long time - in fact I know precisely how many of that type of message I've sent in my three years here...six...and of those I got five replies none of which led to anything more than a chat but they all included a little about me, why I was writing, why I liked their profile and inviting them to take a look at mine and get back to me if they felt so inclined...they were all respectful, considerate and didn't include any mention of sex"

5 replies out of 6, teach me your ways!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"about the numbers game that works...

Could very well be that those who are successful in cold messaging don't ever vernture into the forums but let see.

FAF?

Meet now?

Horny?

Hey?

The threads about this are usually negative and derisory. I'd like to hear success stories and why you think you got a woman's attention with it?

"

I doubt that people who put that little effort into a message are likely to provide an erudite forum post about their positive experiences. I don't think many of them could honestly say that reading and writing was their forté.

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

FAF?

Meet now?

Horny?

Hey?

I doubt that people who put that little effort into a message are likely to provide an erudite forum post about their positive experiences. I don't think many of them could honestly say that reading and writing was their forté. "

Seemingly flawless logic but I'm still hoping for some gems

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

FAF?

Meet now?

Horny?

Hey?

"

are you like one of these comedians who gets people to tell jokes and you use them yourself on stage, my prized best lines are phenomenal can't just give them away lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I don't think in terms of "success" when it comes to messages, and haven't sent a "cold" message in a long time - in fact I know precisely how many of that type of message I've sent in my three years here...six...and of those I got five replies none of which led to anything more than a chat but they all included a little about me, why I was writing, why I liked their profile and inviting them to take a look at mine and get back to me if they felt so inclined...they were all respectful, considerate and didn't include any mention of sex

5 replies out of 6, teach me your ways! "

I've given you all you need in my earlier response

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once got sex from me sending ‘gizzashagyabitch’

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

FAF?

Meet now?

Horny?

Hey?

are you like one of these comedians who gets people to tell jokes and you use them yourself on stage, my prized best lines are phenomenal can't just give them away lol "

Shhh don't spill my gig here!

Actually just wanted to put a positive spin on the useless and often irritating art of cold messaging

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

After playing a game of dares on here with a friend I was dared to cold message someone from my hotlist who I'd never spoken to before.

One humourous sexual poem later and a connection was made

You never know who is the next right person for you, so why not take a risk and see what happens

and no you cant have my poem

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"After playing a game of dares on here with a friend I was dared to cold message someone from my hotlist who I'd never spoken to before.

You never know who is the next right person for you, so why not take a risk and see what happens

and no you cant have my poem "

Damn, took the words out of my mouth! Wont tell anyone else... Promise

over a year ago

I think my most successful one was

You’re handsome

Truth ... he was

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I think my most successful one was

You’re handsome

Truth ... he was "

Good of you to be honest

over a year ago

I've never had a "success" from a cold message. Few from any other kind, either.

By *attb179 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"After playing a game of dares on here with a friend I was dared to cold message someone from my hotlist who I'd never spoken to before.

and no you cant have my poem "

Reminds me I once wrote a pretty long poem to this girl I really liked the look of. Cringe

Post new Message to Thread