Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for couples

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Good morning

I have a fwb and we have a couples profile and after browsing for other couples have noticed lots of the profiles only have pictures of the females and none of the Male.

As the female of the couple I do like to see pics of the males.

Any idea why some couples only display pics of the female?

Thank you

Bhubaysi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Mrs is far more photogenic than me, also I feel awkward in pics. Much rather take a still shot from a video.

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Mrs is far more photogenic than me, also I feel awkward in pics. Much rather take a still shot from a video. "

Ladies need to see the males though.....seems unfair to me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be a number of reasons, but we suspect the most common are:

1. The bloke is fugly.

2. The profile is fake.

3. Laziness.

4. Shyness on the Male's part.

We like a balanced profile and hope ours is just that

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If they're only looking to meet straight single men, I think it's ok just to show the female half of the couple.

If they want any interest from woman and couples, they're going to have to show more. Their choice if they don't I guess.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

We're predominantly looking for an extra male for mmf so that's what we've started with.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Yes most of the pics are me F as i do all chatting etc but we do have pics of us together ,and once chatting we have private pics of both of us ,he is happy to video chat but is at 65 and photo shy ,but hasnt put anyone off yet ,if he looked like some of the guys on here methinks it would be all his pics

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Good morning

I have a fwb and we have a couples profile and after browsing for other couples have noticed lots of the profiles only have pictures of the females and none of the Male.

Thank you

Bhubaysi "

(Lou) we are a couple but only I play (and only with other women) which is why there are only pics of me on our profile, though there is a photo of us both on our friends pics. If we were a couple where we both played then we would definitely have photos of us both on the public pics

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If they want to meet us as a couple they need to have photos of the man or at least send them with a first message. If they don't I (f) assume that they think I'll just be with anybody regardless of how they look but my partner has the privilege of being able to see the woman in their profile. That to me is hugely disrespectful. All the stuff about being shy, jobs too important etc doesn't wash with me. If your wife/partner is willing to be photographed so should you be. We just use it as a filter.

If there are no photos of the guy because they just meet single men or single women for him to watch with his partner that's more acceptable to me.

As ever though people must do what they want on their profiles.

over a year ago

"Could be a number of reasons, but we suspect the most common are:

1. The bloke is fugly.

2. The profile is fake.

3. Laziness.

We like a balanced profile and hope ours is just that "

Yes a balanced profile of you both we very much like it . Such a challenge on fab to find a match to be honest

over a year ago

Replying from my single hidden account because our couples account is too new to contribute (askewtwo).

I've always thought it strange when couples dont have at least 1 pic of the male half, surely it would be a much better shared experience for them if both were fully involved, but each to their own and as said before I suppose it depends what they are looking for, we personally are aiming for a happy balance of pictures, we just need some inspiration for context.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and in our experience if there are no photos of the guy he doesn't really want to swing or he just wants to watch his wife with your husband.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We're a straight couple looking for a straight male - so we assume our target audience would be more interested in her than him.

K

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

We noticed the same thing after a little while.

Then we took a look at our profile and realised it was much the same, so we took steps to balance it out.

Truth is, I like taking photos of Lily, and don’t think I’m as photogenic, so naturally that’s how it went when we started here.

However we want to see both parts of the couple before messaging, so adjusted our profile to match what we would like to see.

- John

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi

(Lou) we are a couple but only I play (and only with other women) which is why there are only pics of me on our profile, though there is a photo of us both on our friends pics. If we were a couple where we both played then we would definitely have photos of us both on the public pics"

I can understand no pics of the Male if the couple only want to attract non couples but the profiles I’ve seen only have pics of the lady and they are seeking couples. Yes each to their own how they run their profiles but I just wanted to seek feedback from the forum....

over a year ago

We're a bit crap at taking photos together and he doesn't like his photo taken plus he has a lot of tattoos that are recognisable. We have many more of him on our friends pics.

over a year ago

We usually won't even consider the profile if there's no decent pics of the guy. Even if he doesn't get involved, just watching I would still need to know who this is and have some attraction to them!

Peach x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Highjacking the thread a little here sorry, but we also find we simply have more photos of me as I have lots more underwear choices for example. Or as we are D/s the results are seen on me even though it's a joint activity.

Though taking more couple shots are on our agenda.

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

As Lou's posted above it's lou that plays not me, but if people message us and ask for a photo of us both then we'd send one and there's photos of us on our friends ones

And besides she's the better looking part of the partnership so you wouldn't want to see my mug

Ray

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Well as I am not a ‘watcher’ it seems only right that there are pics of me too Jo is definitely more photogenic so there is usually more of her than me.

D.

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

We think we have an ok balanced of both but mrs is hotter that’s the pics that get most fabs

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi

(Lou) we are a couple but only I play (and only with other women) which is why there are only pics of me on our profile, though there is a photo of us both on our friends pics. If we were a couple where we both played then we would definitely have photos of us both on the public pics

I can understand no pics of the Male if the couple only want to attract non couples but the profiles I’ve seen only have pics of the lady and they are seeking couples. Yes each to their own how they run their profiles but I just wanted to seek feedback from the forum....

"

In my opinion if the couple were both wanting to play whether it be with a couple or single male/female then there should be photos of them both on their profile. Ray and I meet with a lovely couple off here but only me and the other female play

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi

(Lou) we are a couple but only I play (and only with other women) which is why there are only pics of me on our profile, though there is a photo of us both on our friends pics. If we were a couple where we both played then we would definitely have photos of us both on the public pics"

Same sort of thing as us, we clearly state what we’re looking for from a meet. When the other profile asks for lots of pic of hubby then mrs gets quite jealous !

over a year ago

"Could be a number of reasons, but we suspect the most common are:

1. The bloke is fugly.

2. The profile is fake.

3. Laziness.

We like a balanced profile and hope ours is just that "

Preach

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Oh and in our experience if there are no photos of the guy he doesn't really want to swing or he just wants to watch his wife with your husband. "

I'm not bothered about watching, last time we were at the Attic with a couple we know and Lou was playing with the woman me and the other bloke were discussing how Liverpool had got on and then when Lou was naked with the other woman I nipped out to get some buffet, sausage rolls were spot on

I'm there so lou feels safe as she's a little insecure on her own and I don't get much out of the experience as been with other woman doesn't do anything for me ! I've tried FFM and it's all abit mechanical when I've played with other women

Ray

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi

Same sort of thing as us, we clearly state what we’re looking for from a meet. When the other profile asks for lots of pic of hubby then mrs gets quite jealous !"

If someone wanted to see lots of pics of Ray I would question why as he doesn't play at all. We do find it hard to find couples like us where only the female wants to play with only a female

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi "

mainly because the woman is gorgeous and the men all have beer bellies

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh and in our experience if there are no photos of the guy he doesn't really want to swing or he just wants to watch his wife with your husband.

I'm not bothered about watching, last time we were at the Attic with a couple we know and Lou was playing with the woman me and the other bloke were discussing how Liverpool had got on and then when Lou was naked with the other woman I nipped out to get some buffet, sausage rolls were spot on

I'm there so lou feels safe as she's a little insecure on her own and I don't get much out of the experience as been with other woman doesn't do anything for me ! I've tried FFM and it's all abit mechanical when I've played with other women

Ray"

Yeah I meant the couples who contacted us asking for full swop. We met a few socially with no pictures of the guy and all agreed to meet for play. When the time arrived the guys would tell me they were more interested in watching or it became quite clear that they were just there for the woman's benefit. They misled us basically and it happened enough times for us to suspect that if a full swop couple had no pictures of the male it wasn't worth meeting.

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

That's a bit naughty as they have lied

Our profile is clear what we want as as Lou and I have said there's photos of us both on our friends ones (we're both fully dressed just normal couples photos)

If we found ourselves in a situation where the couple or female we had agreed to meet tried to change the play rules then we would respectfully call it off there and then

Hence the reason why I'm there with Lou your post shows the perfect example of why and Lou's a big softy and too nice sometimes where as I'm more confident and will explain why it's not happening lol

Sadly it's always the few who spoil the experience and hopefully we all don't have too many of them

Ray x

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

So I’ve gleaned from this thread that some guys who don’t show their pics even if they are looking for couples means they are fugly and not photogenic means fugly too.

I’m happy to see fugly Male pics then I can form an opinion....

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"So I’ve gleaned from this thread that some guys who don’t show their pics even if they are looking for couples means they are fugly and not photogenic means fugly too.

I’m happy to see fugly Male pics then I can form an opinion....

Be careful what you wish for....

"

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi mainly because the woman is gorgeous and the men all have beer bellies "

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi mainly because the woman is gorgeous and the men all have beer bellies "

I disagree with this one. He's way better looking than me

By *ng1983Couple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

We have a lot of me (gem) on here and not many of him. Mostly because I love taking pics when I'm alone. Also, I'm usually more active on here than him; and will upload a photo I've taken if I like it. He doesn't really like his photo taken, so we have a few body shots and some face pics in friends only.

Gem

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

at the moment we are mainly looking for a single male hence why there are mainly pics of me up. If the guy wanted to see a pic of himself then we have some to share and we both meet the guy for the social. and in the time we have been on here we have never been asked for a pic of himself by anyone we have been chatting too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"That's a bit naughty as they have lied

Our profile is clear what we want as as Lou and I have said there's photos of us both on our friends ones (we're both fully dressed just normal couples photos)

If we found ourselves in a situation where the couple or female we had agreed to meet tried to change the play rules then we would respectfully call it off there and then

Hence the reason why I'm there with Lou your post shows the perfect example of why and Lou's a big softy and too nice sometimes where as I'm more confident and will explain why it's not happening lol

Sadly it's always the few who spoil the experience and hopefully we all don't have too many of them

Ray x

"

Oh we politely brought proceedings to an end, neither of us is afraid to do that. We've developed strategies over the years to avoid being in that and other unenviable positions. It does mean (as has often been pointed out) that we "miss out" on "genuine" people but we're here for fun not anguish.

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi mainly because the woman is gorgeous and the men all have beer bellies

I disagree with this one. He's way better looking than me "

depends whose perspective you look at it from though

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi "

Hi B

Mr M doesn’t play with anyone but me so we have no need to put pics of him on our profile.

Mrs M

By *ourayloversCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

"That's a bit naughty as they have lied

Ray x

Oh we politely brought proceedings to an end, neither of us is afraid to do that. We've developed strategies over the years to avoid being in that and other unenviable positions. It does mean (as has often been pointed out) that we "miss out" on "genuine" people but we're here for fun not anguish. "

Fantastic response and spot on

Ray

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi "

we have both but face pictures will always remain private.

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi we have both but face pictures will always remain private. "

Lovely they are too....xx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi "

The women of fab are so demanding, it should be enough that we are willing to turn up and give you one, insisting on knowing what we look like is just needy.

Cal

over a year ago

"Good morning

Thank you

Bhubaysi

The women of fab are so demanding, it should be enough that we are willing to turn up and give you one, insisting on knowing what we look like is just needy.

Cal"

pmsl.

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

We try to have a balance of both, especially when we started. It's a pity you can't order your pics how you want rather than date order - we have almost given up on profiles thinking there are no pics of the male to find that they're just several pages in.

Have to say we use lack of males pics as a filter.

over a year ago

Well for anything to happen there has to be a mutual attraction and sadly this happens, but hey it’s all about finding the right ones.

over a year ago

There are only a couple of pictures of Tom on our profile. Only because I go a little crazy with dressing up, he needs to be in the right mood for pictures and we've not got around to more yet.

However, there are more pictures of us both in our friends photos, and we would always send a photo of us both together (face pics) if we exchange a couple of messages with someone and we think we may click.

xN

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We are only looking for single men. As it’s only Gemma who plays we see no need for any photos of Mr as what he looks like is surely irrelevant

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I think we have more pics of me than Red on our couples profile but that's because I'm a tart.

over a year ago

I'm in some of the pics, but my gf has the better body, naturally photogenic....I struggle!

By *ubynaughtyCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

We are a couple and only have female pictures on our profile. I (the female part) usually do all the talking etc. We started this profile to nainly for me to explore with women.We are happy to show pictures of us both together and our faces once we get to know someone. X

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

We like to show both of us. Like you when looking for couples I like to see both Male and female pics. I wouldn’t dream of messaging a couple where they only show the female in the pics.

Mrs J x

Post new Message to Thread