Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

TVs

Jump to newest

By *parklesue OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

How many tgirls dress primarily for sex and how many do it just because they like the feeling dressing gives them xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illy2018TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Its all about the feeling..I never meet as a guy or get naked.The sex is a big bonus though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love wearing stockings and underwear or a nice nightie .

Simply because like a lot of women they hide parts of the body am not comfortable with.

I have ugly brown marks on my legs so stockings help covering them up.

the dressing make's me feel more secure and sexy.

Plus I also love the roleplay of the dressing in sexy uniforms.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

I dress because it makes me feel pretty and I love getting compliments and attention, sex is just an added bonus.

By *eannaTV/TS
over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

I dress up either classic or perocotively for meets and sex as I feel more comfortable showing myself off not to mention I love being touched up and desired, I also wear nylons and knickers every day I don't own any socks or male underwear at all.

over a year ago

The feel primarily...it's just so light and feels good as my body moves..admittedly if for sex it does heighten my sexy feel...gf loves me in nylons whether for sex or otherwise

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

It's liberating and completes me.

I finally found my true other half.

over a year ago

A bot of both. Initially it was totally fetish driven, less so now. It's still a big part of it though x

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

For me it has been a journey

I guess initially it was to feel sexy, but the more I did it , it becomes part of me. I suggest it is sometimes now a combination of both. I do often go out shopping in the day ‘dressed’ and whilst sometimes a bit nervy, it is liberating to be out there, looking and feeling feminine, and being treated as such... invariably on there occasions sex doesn’t come into it... j just enjoy the experience. I will always dress as as any other smart elegant lady would dress and try as best I can to blend in.

If I’m on a ‘girls’ night out, again I will dress elegantly, and work on the premise of I dress how I would like a woman to dress if I were taking her out (in male mode), and they always say imitation is the best form of flattery, but like most ladies I know, will try to dress that bit more sexy and alluring ... we do of course want to make ourselves look attractive as to what we are looking for.

Rachel xxx

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"How many tgirls dress primarily for sex and how many do it just because they like the feeling dressing gives them xx"

Since I very rarely have sex Sue I dress because that just feels right for me xx

By *hrissycox66TV/TS
over a year ago

watford

I like both dressing for me and for sex if i get the chance?

Love all lingerie against my body ??

Post new Message to Thread