Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First impression of Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been on fab for just under a month and now got to the point where I need to be verified to open up the site. This of course requires attending social venues/meets to be verified. To be verified doesn’t necessary mean I have to meet someone for sex, I can alternatively attend a coffee meeting or a social venue. The bugbear that everyone needs to get past is Fab is a swinger site, not a sex site. Yes people do frequently meet for sex, however it’s not like I can message anyone for a meet and just turn up, like Amazon prime does sex dates. I came on here to do content as soon as I get toned up and generally mess about and have fun. To be fair to a lot of single guys who come on here, we are been told Fab is a great place to get sex , which is kinda true in one sense and not in another. If you’re up for the social scene, community, then fab is great. If all you’re looking for is a fuck and go, then fab is a waste of time. For me, it was more about getting my head round what I wanted out of Fab. I’m not bothered about meeting people for fuck and go, I’m more than happy going at a steady pace. So far I think Fab is great.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sweet

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

Okay

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Having realistic expectations is important, especially for you single men, who typically take a long time to become established.

Op - I note that you state that fab is supposed to be several things. It's only what the site itself claims to be, as anything else is likely to be fantasy, supposition or hearsay that's probably not that reliable. It's a website that may connect people with others but everyone uses it very differently and there's a huge range of needs here.

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

You got it sussed in one whopper of a paragraph, fella. Respect

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I'm a little at a loss as to what you're saying or asking there OP.

If you could boil it down, just a tad?

My response to what I think your general jist is, is this; yes fab can be hard work, no it's not like other sites and certainly not like other social media, that's not bad thing. It's not a sex site (although some use it like that), the best thing you can do is be yourself and find others than like that.

In my experience though, fab works best in conjunction with club visits and socials, not as a stand alone way of meeting others.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Define "steady pace" OP?

By *infonyCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Fackinell

Post new Message to Thread