Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First meet etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So for me I love the swinging scene, I’ve been on and off the it for around 10 years now.

But even though a meet is a sexual one, being an old romantic I like to add a little passion to it.

For example, my last meet came to mine, I ran her a hot bath with bath salts, bubbles and candles, whilst she was in the bath I cooked a nice Italian meal.

We relaxed after that with a movie and then when it hit us we fucked like the Duracell bunny on heat.

My question is this....does a meet just have to be drop you’re pants and go or can a little romance be a good twist in this?

I’m just curious on what others think, but I’m definitely not changing my ways as I enjoy adding something unique to the swinging world

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think it varies from person to person as to how they like a meet to go OP - for me personally the type of "turn up, get naked, have sex, get dressed and go home" meet is just not for me - much prefer having an element of social time and build up to the sexual part and letting things go with the flow

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Each person you meet would be the guide to that. Some would love it, some would find it too intimate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So for me I love the swinging scene, I’ve been on and off the it for around 10 years now.

But even though a meet is a sexual one, being an old romantic I like to add a little passion to it.

For example, my last meet came to mine, I ran her a hot bath with bath salts, bubbles and candles, whilst she was in the bath I cooked a nice Italian meal.

We relaxed after that with a movie and then when it hit us we fucked like the Duracell bunny on heat.

My question is this....does a meet just have to be drop you’re pants and go or can a little romance be a good twist in this?

I’m just curious on what others think, but I’m definitely not changing my ways as I enjoy adding something unique to the swinging world "

I am envious of your style and flair, good sir. You are a gentleman amongst wolves.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Up to the individuals concerned. There is no wrong way.

Being part of a couple I don't want bubble baths and the illusion of romance but I do like to have a bit of social interaction.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

People are different as to what they prefer.

Personally we like some social time spent chatting over a few drinks, then on to sexy fun if everyone is happy to. We wouldn't just want to turn up, fuck and go, but each to their own.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Depends on the nature of the connection and the other person.

I like to know i can have the full the full range of possibities in life!

over a year ago

A bath would relax me too much for sex and I would think bloody hell I've put all this effort in doing my hair, makeup and choosing my underwear and now he wants me to bath.

My ideal meet which is what I have with beast is have a drink together (sometimes) but mainly rip each others clothes off have rampant sex when done have a drink and a cuddle then some more sex. Have a shower together, get changed, dressed, go out for a nice meal. Then back for more sex. Sleep off the food and sex. Wake in the night for more. Then another quicky before breakfast. Long lingering kisses before we say good bye

over a year ago

It really does depend on the dynamic and situation

By *attb179Man
over a year ago

London

"So for me I love the swinging scene, I’ve been on and off the it for around 10 years now.

I’m just curious on what others think, but I’m definitely not changing my ways as I enjoy adding something unique to the swinging world "

Seen this exact copy/paste before. Just saying

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

What you describe OP to me sounds like what someone who I know very well would do for me, ie someone who I was in a relationship with. I wouldn't want a fabber to do all that, it's too much for me.

Somewhere inbetween would be good, but each to their own!

over a year ago

Oh my that sounds lovely! Can I come

One of my meets would take me out, pub, cafe, take his dog for a walk etc, would also be very affectionate too. Was nice to a have a fix of adult life as well the kinky sex.

Really enjoyed it.

Defo don't change what you do.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"A bath would relax me too much for sex and I would think bloody hell I've put all this effort in doing my hair, makeup and choosing my underwear and now he wants me to bath.

My ideal meet which is what I have with beast is have a drink together (sometimes) but mainly rip each others clothes off have rampant sex when done have a drink and a cuddle then some more sex. Have a shower together, get changed, dressed, go out for a nice meal. Then back for more sex. Sleep off the food and sex. Wake in the night for more. Then another quicky before breakfast. Long lingering kisses before we say good bye"

Sounds ideal to me

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Knickers down, spit on it (if she's lucky), smash it. Once over with a wet wipe and I'm in and out in 15 minutes, Boom.

Can fit in half a dozen a day if the traffics good.

over a year ago

"Knickers down, spit on it (if she's lucky), smash it. Once over with a wet wipe and I'm in and out in 15 minutes, Boom.

Can fit in half a dozen a day if the traffics good."

I've just laughed loudly while sat outside in my garden smoking you sod!

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"Knickers down, spit on it (if she's lucky), smash it. Once over with a wet wipe and I'm in and out in 15 minutes, Boom.

I've just laughed loudly while sat outside in my garden smoking you sod! "

What's funny?

over a year ago

Can fit in half a dozen a day if the traffics good."

PMSL!!

over a year ago

Who was your last meet? Megan Fox?!

I tend to shake hands, chat for a while over a pot of tea and then high 5 them as a goodbye.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I've just laughed loudly while sat outside in my garden smoking you sod! "

I laughed too! You can always rely on Moriarty to debase the tone, amusing as it was

over a year ago

Have a tray of Formaldehyde at the door and ask them to step in it.

They may have food and mouth.

Then as they approach spray them with sterilising antibacterial spray just to be on the safe side.

And your good to go

over a year ago

I laughed too! You can always rely on Moriarty to debase the tone, amusing as it was "

Very true. Thank god my neighbors are hard of hearing!

over a year ago

I laughed too! You can always rely on Moriarty to debase the tone, amusing as it was

Very true. Thank god my neighbors are hard of hearing! "

I wish mine was, I hit thin walls!!

over a year ago

I wish mine was, I hit thin walls!! "

So you need to pick out the quiet ladies then!

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

I laughed too! You can always rely on Moriarty to debase the tone, amusing as it was "

I can do high brow too DC. I'm versatile, like a waffle.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

So you need to pick out the quiet ladies then! "

Or gag them.

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Always wear clean underwear in case you get run over by a bus on the way to the meet.

over a year ago

I’m just curious on what others think, but I’m definitely not changing my ways as I enjoy adding something unique to the swinging world

I am envious of your style and flair, good sir. You are a gentleman amongst wolves. "

Nothing to be envious off squire, it’s just for me I like to mix my old fashioned romantic nature within the swinging culture.

I guess to some it’s like marmite, but for me it’s a great way to have a meet because it combines passion and raw unaltered fun without the strings of a relationship

over a year ago

Or gag them. "

Now that sounds fun!

over a year ago

I don't think running a bubble bath, lighting candles and cooking Italian adds "passion" to a meet. That's half the night gone. I tend to pamper and eat before a meet and don't want to have to pick out bits of pasta from my teeth before the sex commences. A drink and chat works just fine for me.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 23:52:52]

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun! "

Even better - spit roast.

over a year ago

"It always surprises me the extend guys will go to for a shag "

About 200miles approximately

over a year ago

"Each person you meet would be the guide to that. Some would love it, some would find it too intimate. "

I completely agree with you on this, however, if yourself clicked with someone and you both arranged a meet at his and he did this for you, what would be you’re reaction to this?

I’m just curious now

over a year ago

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun!

Even better - spit roast. "

I'm staying quiet

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

"It always surprises me the extend guys will go to for a shag

About 200miles approximately "

Hah...at least

over a year ago

"Who was your last meet? Megan Fox?!

I tend to shake hands, chat for a while over a pot of tea and then high 5 them as a goodbye. "

My last meet shall remain anonymous lol, but she did appreciate the effort and the breakfast in bed lol

over a year ago

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun!

I'm staying quiet "

Why, difficult to talk with mouth full?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Each person you meet would be the guide to that. Some would love it, some would find it too intimate.

I completely agree with you on this, however, if yourself clicked with someone and you both arranged a meet at his and he did this for you, what would be you’re reaction to this?

I’m just curious now"

I'd be perturbed to be honest. I'd find it over the top.

over a year ago

Hah...at least "

Besides, it would be far more than a shag...id buy you breakfast too! Lol

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Hah...at least "

Isnt that walk 500 miles

over a year ago

Put your ballsack in her gob

over a year ago

"I don't think running a bubble bath, lighting candles and cooking Italian adds "passion" to a meet. That's half the night gone. I tend to pamper and eat before a meet and don't want to have to pick out bits of pasta from my teeth before the sex commences. A drink and chat works just fine for me. "

It’s good to gauge the reaction of what people

Think about it.

So what food is better than Italian?

over a year ago

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun!

I'm staying quiet

Why, difficult to talk with mouth full? "

Might manage a hum

over a year ago

"I don't think running a bubble bath, lighting candles and cooking Italian adds "passion" to a meet. That's half the night gone. I tend to pamper and eat before a meet and don't want to have to pick out bits of pasta from my teeth before the sex commences. A drink and chat works just fine for me.

Think about it.

So what food is better than Italian? "

None, stick with Italian

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

"I don't think running a bubble bath, lighting candles and cooking Italian adds "passion" to a meet. That's half the night gone. I tend to pamper and eat before a meet and don't want to have to pick out bits of pasta from my teeth before the sex commences. A drink and chat works just fine for me.

Think about it.

So what food is better than Italian? "

Turkey Dinosaurs, the chicks dig them.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"A bath would relax me too much for sex and I would think bloody hell I've put all this effort in doing my hair, makeup and choosing my underwear and now he wants me to bath.

My ideal meet which is what I have with beast is have a drink together (sometimes) but mainly rip each others clothes off have rampant sex when done have a drink and a cuddle then some more sex. Have a shower together, get changed, dressed, go out for a nice meal. Then back for more sex. Sleep off the food and sex. Wake in the night for more. Then another quicky before breakfast. Long lingering kisses before we say good bye"

This.

I hate baths with a passion, I hate the thought of wallowing in my own dirt. I'd want a shower after the bath.

I've nothing against something to eat and a drink or two, but I'd prefer that after we'd had frantic passionate "oh my god I just can't wait" sex.

To each their own; this would be a boring damn site if we were all the same!

over a year ago

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun!

I'm staying quiet

Might manage a hum "

Fanny farts? Lol

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Hah...at least

Isnt that walk 500 miles "

and I would walk 500 more...At 25 miles a day it would take 20 days to cover 

over a year ago

Hah...at least

Isnt that walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more...At 25 miles a day it would take 20 days to cover  "

I'm amazingly patient

over a year ago

It sounds a bit OTT

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Or gag them.

Now that sounds fun!

I'm staying quiet

Might manage a hum

Fanny farts? Lol"

You can take that end then. I'll keep her quiet.

Post new Message to Thread