Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why do people

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have the same pictures in their friends only photos?

When I have a new friend I expect there to be something different in the friends only section.. Like face pics or sex pics, but it's the same pics taken from different angles What is the point in all that lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To trick you into thinking you'll see a facepic! Ha!

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Have the same pictures in their friends only photos?

When I have a new friend I expect there to be something different in the friends only section.. Like face pics or sex pics, but it's the same pics taken from different angles What is the point in all that lol. "

I dont

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Similarly, why do people attach their profile and public pictures to a message? I can see them already!

over a year ago

Possibly they didn’t realise they already uploaded? Maybe isn’t know how to move into different album so uploaded again. Maybe to entice you in to request access to yours by pretending they have something for you in theirs?

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I just wish people would send face pics early on, I don't have time to waste chatting to fuglies.

over a year ago

"Similarly, why do people attach their profile and public pictures to a message? I can see them already! "

So may say attach face photo. Else they will delete without reading. So maybe that’s become the norm

over a year ago

The trick of becoming a friend. People think your hidden pics will be really exciting. They're just spares

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Similarly, why do people attach their profile and public pictures to a message? I can see them already!

So may say attach face photo. Else they will delete without reading. So maybe that’s become the norm "

These aren't face pics though

over a year ago

"Similarly, why do people attach their profile and public pictures to a message? I can see them already!

So may say attach face photo. Else they will delete without reading. So maybe that’s become the norm

These aren't face pics though"

Yeah sorry i misread your post

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"Have the same pictures in their friends only photos?

When I have a new friend I expect there to be something different in the friends only section.. Like face pics or sex pics, but it's the same pics taken from different angles What is the point in all that lol. "

You think sending a friend request will open up a stranger's private area for your personal pleasure?

Nah.

I don't think you understand the term.

Post new Message to Thread