Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think they get a lot of stick on fab. They’re mostly tarred with the same brush. But, the majority of young men who join fab, are immature and don’t do well because of this. They haven’t learnt patience.

But there’s some shining stars out there

Not for me though

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm a woman, but I think young guys are young. Can't generalise otherwise.

over a year ago

"I'm a woman, but I think young guys are young. Can't generalise otherwise. "

over a year ago

"I think they get a lot of stick on fab. They’re mostly tarred with the same brush. But, the majority of young men who join fab, are immature and don’t do well because of this. They haven’t learnt patience.

Not for me though "

That’s a fair point.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"I think they get a lot of stick on fab. They’re mostly tarred with the same brush. But, the majority of young men who join fab, are immature and don’t do well because of this. They haven’t learnt patience.

Not for me though "

I would add that they haven't learned how to talk to women or couples, although patience is part of that.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not for me though

I would add that they haven't learned how to talk to women or couples, although patience is part of that. "

I have a lot more patience with someone in their teens or twenties talking to me like that than in their forties or fifties, though. There's a point at which you should just know better.

over a year ago

Not for me though

I would add that they haven't learned how to talk to women or couples, although patience is part of that. "

True. I’m usually a defender of the young guys on fab. I joined when I had just turned 20 and never got any stick for being on here so young. It’s not fair that the young men do, when the young women don’t. But some of them just prove everyone right

over a year ago

Not for me though

Fair point

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Not for me though "

Yes, pretty much this.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah"

My teenage son is fantastic, I’m very proud of him. But I could never look at his peer group in anything other than a motherly way.

Lou x

over a year ago

It's a bun fight .. just remember youngsters don't go in with cock blazing.. read the profile.. compliment.. send a face pic.. manners maketh man .. like the lady said.. be patient.. the holy grail of the yellow inbox is there if you follow the rules

over a year ago

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

My teenage son is fantastic, I’m very proud of him. But I could never look at his peer group in anything other than a motherly way.

Lou x "

But would you want to x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 14:38:40]

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

Lou x

But would you want to x"

Hint: that was a no

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

Lou x

But would you want to x"

No. The only time I fancied 18 yr olds was when I was aged around 16-18 myself. I also have a daughter around your age and she would be mortified if I started lusting after her male mates.

But I’m sure you’ll find someone who is interested in younger men, probably just not ladies with children of a similar age as it feels very immoral.

Best of luck.

Lou x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

Lou x

But would you want to x

Hint: that was a no"

over a year ago

I think the maturity level differences are often blatantly obvious and not appealing to me.

I think younger guys get a lot of stick because people expect them to act older than their years, I say just be yourself but accept it won't appeal to most.

over a year ago

"Of young lads ?

Hint message ahahah

Lou x

But would you want to x

No. The only time I fancied 18 yr olds was when I was aged around 16-18 myself. I also have a daughter around your age and she would be mortified if I started lusting after her male mates.

But I’m sure you’ll find someone who is interested in younger men, probably just not ladies with children of a similar age as it feels very immoral.

Best of luck.

Lou x "

Thank you and thanks for not being rude actually smart reply

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the maturity level differences are often blatantly obvious and not appealing to me.

I think younger guys get a lot of stick because people expect them to act older than their years, I say just be yourself but accept it won't appeal to most. "

I don't expect them to act older, although I certainly was more mature than many at that age. I just don't fancy dealing with it myself.

over a year ago

"I think the maturity level differences are often blatantly obvious and not appealing to me.

I think younger guys get a lot of stick because people expect them to act older than their years, I say just be yourself but accept it won't appeal to most.

I don't expect them to act older, although I certainly was more mature than many at that age. I just don't fancy dealing with it myself. "

Maybe expected is the wrong word, I meant the advice given is generally to "fit in" with the norms of an older community.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't expect them to act older, although I certainly was more mature than many at that age. I just don't fancy dealing with it myself.

Maybe expected is the wrong word, I meant the advice given is generally to "fit in" with the norms of an older community. "

I don't think that's bad, actually. If they want to succeed they need to bend to the norms. Don't we all?

over a year ago

Maybe expected is the wrong word, I meant the advice given is generally to "fit in" with the norms of an older community. "

True

over a year ago

Maybe expected is the wrong word, I meant the advice given is generally to "fit in" with the norms of an older community.

I don't think that's bad, actually. If they want to succeed they need to bend to the norms. Don't we all? "

True but I know a big part of this for me is finding people who like me for me. I'm apparently a sarky bitch so finding someone who gets that is a big thing.

The same way for younger guys, finding someone who gets their humour and the way they do things would lead to better connections than if they're holding back and "behaving".

over a year ago

I don't think that's bad, actually. If they want to succeed they need to bend to the norms. Don't we all?

True but I know a big part of this for me is finding people who like me for me. I'm apparently a sarky bitch so finding someone who gets that is a big thing.

The same way for younger guys, finding someone who gets their humour and the way they do things would lead to better connections than if they're holding back and "behaving". "

Yeah like sarcasm and like shitty humour is my generation may come off rude but just trying to carry on

over a year ago

"It's a bun fight .. just remember youngsters don't go in with cock blazing.. read the profile.. compliment.. send a face pic.. manners maketh man .. like the lady said.. be patient.. the holy grail of the yellow inbox is there if you follow the rules"

This sums it up for me...

Post new Message to Thread