Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fok who play mind games on here

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

Yes There are folk on here who play mind games with poeple and lie

Its not on when folk lie you dont have tell folk everything but also at the same time not lie

Give swinging a bad name when folk play mind games and lie

So come on folk what do you think they get out of it lets open this fourm up see what folk have to say

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

The lying on here confuses me a lot. I understand some of it such as people who say they are single and they are not, even though I don't agree with it.

The lies that cause drama even when I'm never going to meet them are what get me. Think some thrive on drama, it's just isn't for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I often lie for my own gain

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I say learn to live in reality and not on hope and child like trust.

over a year ago

Honesty is the best policy.hate liars (except mr gorgeous who is my man crush but don’t tell him!)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

OMG MG you got a man crush.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Just don’t get all the lies and fake shit .. it isn’t as though we are all looking for marriage.. there’s some sad folks on here

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Honesty is the best policy.hate liars (except mr gorgeous who is my man crush but don’t tell him!) "

Have I been relegated? I'm devastated

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Just don’t get all the lies and fake shit .. it isn’t as though we are all looking for marriage.. there’s some sad folks on here "

Well said

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Just don’t get all the lies and fake shit .. it isn’t as though we are all looking for marriage.. there’s some sad folks on here

Well said "

It can be soul draining .. but fuck em and hopefully the genuines will still play

over a year ago

"Honesty is the best policy.hate liars (except mr gorgeous who is my man crush but don’t tell him!)

Have I been relegated? I'm devastated "

Hell no!!!

over a year ago

"Just don’t get all the lies and fake shit .. it isn’t as though we are all looking for marriage.. there’s some sad folks on here "

Very true

over a year ago

I only play the games that belong in the bedroom

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I only play the games that belong in the bedroom "

Only ones I'm interested in

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

What lies are we talking about here? I've come across people who don't know how to talk to a couple, people claiming to be couples who I suspect are just men, and people who appear to make up stories and pass them off as real on the forums, but I'm struggling to think of any mind games. Can you give an example? Luke

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"What lies are we talking about here? I've come across people who don't know how to talk to a couple, people claiming to be couples who I suspect are just men, and people who appear to make up stories and pass them off as real on the forums, but I'm struggling to think of any mind games. Can you give an example? Luke "

I've come across people who have tried to manipulate me. And it was over something really pointless, it actually upset me at the time. But I've learnt from it and moved on

over a year ago

"I only play the games that belong in the bedroom

Only ones I'm interested in "

The best kind

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I don’t play mind games, I don’t see the point in that silliness. I do lie though and I suspect most people lie at some point. I won’t give away anything other than the things I want to.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 11:19:53]

over a year ago

"Honesty is the best policy.hate liars (except mr gorgeous who is my man crush but don’t tell him!) "

I'm gay

over a year ago

"OMG MG you got a man crush. "

and lady crush GC you know what I mean

over a year ago

The best kind "

Cluedo is a personal fave

over a year ago

"Honesty is the best policy.hate liars (except mr gorgeous who is my man crush but don’t tell him!)

I'm gay "

True !

over a year ago

The best kind

Cluedo is a personal fave "

What haven’t got a cluedo lol taken from the Chav dictionary

By *zQTWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

The first ever person I met off here decided to play games. I never got it back then and to this day still don’t get it. He messaged me again recently wanting to meet and I confronted him about what he did last time and since poof blocked gone.... I will never understand why some do and feel it is okay.

over a year ago

Think we all play mind games in one way or another be it aware of doing it or not..what I can't stand is the "leading up the garden path" technique.

over a year ago

Don’t see the point of the mind fuckery crew block the bastards

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I start from a position of disbelief and work slowly up.

over a year ago

I'm gay "

Oh my heart skipped a beat!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Think we all play mind games in one way or another be it aware of doing it or not..what I can't stand is the "leading up the garden path" technique. "

Agree we all fib to a certain extent, we're all human. But mind games are a whole different level

over a year ago

I'm gay

Oh my heart skipped a beat! "

lol I spat me coffee out n laughed

over a year ago

"I don’t play mind games, I don’t see the point in that silliness. I do lie though and I suspect most people lie at some point. I won’t give away anything other than the things I want to. "

Why lie? Why not just say you don’t want to answer that question rather than lying?

over a year ago

The last shortish time we have fab ago my wife got suckered by lies and bullshit and fakes 9 times because she is sweet and trusting and it indeed really upset her a lot.

This time we are taking a totally different route and it’s working better for us.

I chat to everyone and if needed waste the time of the time wasters and she will only chat to the fabbers that she wants to because I’m on here every hour and she’s on once or twice a day.

We look at it along the lines of if people want to lie then that’s their thing and that’s ok but we are here for a reason and if you lie I’m guessing you are not that reason but good luck eh!

T

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm not sure why people do it. Ego boost? Power trip? Sometimes people don't know how to do things without doing so. I've experienced it a couple of times and it's exhausting and emotionally draining trying to navigate it. The last time it happened I called it out and said it wasn't working for me because I deserve more. Basic respect and courtesy is important.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

"I'm not sure why people do it. Ego boost? Power trip? Sometimes people don't know how to do things without doing so. I've experienced it a couple of times and it's exhausting and emotionally draining trying to navigate it. The last time it happened I called it out and said it wasn't working for me because I deserve more. Basic respect and courtesy is important."

THIS ^^^^

Post new Message to Thread