FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dirty meet (short filthy story)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We hadn't even got through the door and she was dragging me inside and pushing the door closed with one hand as the other pushed on my chest backwards to the wall before kissing my lips.

We had met downstairs in the bar. I was staying for a conference and she says she was there to see an old friend who had sadly not shown up.

We had been both at the quiet bar, I had noticed her long legs, her sultry style and her flowing dark hair and big brown eyes. Our eyes met and she smiled, and I said hi.

She nibbled my earlobe as her hands grabbed for my belt and her tongue ran down my neck, she pulled away my tie and undid my shirt buttons, kissing each part of my bare skin as it appeared. She kissed down my stomach and grabbed my throbbing cock in one hand over my trousers. She grinned and gave a cheeky laugh of satisfaction before running her tongue over the outside of my trousers. Teasing me with those big brown eyes and that kinky smile.

She then pulled down my trousers revealing my hard penis, she took it in one hand and then licked the tip, making me jerk with pleasure. Then she took it into her warm mouth. She sucked and licked and groaned as she did and I noticed her playing with her clit. I asked if she wanted it inside

She got off her knees, dropped her dress on the floor releasing her olive skin and beautiful breasts and kneeled on the bed on all fours.

I placed myself behind her, climbed up over her whispered in her ear what i was going to do to her then as i rubbed my cock up n down her clit I licked down her back until leaning back and thrusting inside hard.

'Oh god yes' She groaned.

I pulled back slowly and as my tip almost came out, paused, letting her feel the sensation, letting the tension rise and then trusting back inside her.

She screamed in delight and I did it again and again and again, timing it different each time, teasing her. Then I began to build up momentum. Slapping faster and harder together, her peachy round buttocks bouncing easily in the night.

Her hand came round and rubs down her lower back to her arsehole and her finger pushed inside as I penetrate her. I grab her hair and pull it back so she can see me.

Want it in there?

Oooh yeah

She moves her hand away and I withdraw my hard wet cock from her and rub it against her pulsating arsehole. She groans.

I kissed down her back, to her buttocks and kiss all around them, then I licked down her crack over her arsehole and down to her clit, where my tongue went to work while my nose rubbed against her arse. Then I licked my way up and licked the tim. Spat on it. Slipped two fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit with my other hand as I ate out her ass. She pushed back into my face loving every moment.

Then she asked for it

I spat on her ass and ribbed my dick against it, gently pushing but letting her do the work of getting it in. It slid in tight and we both groaned in pleasure. I began to build momentum and she pushed back into me as I pulled on her hair and licked down her neck.

Then she flipped herself around and licked up my shadt before pushing her head all the way down. Pulled her face away leaving a long line of saliva on my dick, then she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on.

She girated her hips and leaned back as I pushed up with my mine, her body bouncing on me like some goddess. She leaned forward and kissed me then leaned in so I could suckle her nopples in my warm mouth with my rough tongue and also so I could reach aroun, slap her ass and then slide my finger inside it. Her eyes widened and she smiled and kissed me again.

I started to feel my cum building and somehow she realised as she slowed down, kissed me, down my neck my body and took my member into her mouth and sucked and wanked it until my hot load shot into her mouth. She let it dribble out of her mouth then lapped it up from around my groin. Smiling

She then leant over, kissed me on the cheek, said 'you are the best' , got dressed and left.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread