Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Manchester social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I’m just throwing it out there....I was considering hiring a venue for a social, the venue would have a bar and DJ, it would be a small fee which would be donated to a local charity, I’d make sure those that wanted to come and was travelling was close to hotels.

Who would be up for a great night of music, dancing and drinking? We could even make it a themed night if people wanted that

This could be a great way to bring fabbers together for a good giggle.

Suggestions....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

There are Manchester socials already I think ?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"There are Manchester socials already I think ?"

Yes, there's a Manchester Lounge Social already.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

Brilliant idea, someone should have thought of if before.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No room in the North West for more socials?

over a year ago

Are there? I didn’t know, perhaps a private venue one (should it not happen already) be a good one, a private venue and just everyone having a giggle

over a year ago

"There are Manchester socials already I think ?

Yes, there's a Manchester Lounge Social already. "

I thought that was done with? I've been looking out for a Manchester / Liverpool social event, but missed out on the last ones.

xx Niki

over a year ago

"No room in the North West for more socials?"

Sounds different to the MLS anyway. Go for it op. Hope you get some interest

By *epsonWoman
over a year ago

Biddulph

Yes, there's a Manchester Lounge Social already. "

I thought there was one recently, which was talked about in the forums

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

I thought that was done with? I've been looking out for a Manchester / Liverpool social event, but missed out on the last ones.

xx Niki"

Miss.Red isn't an organiser any more but they are continuing

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

xx Niki"

Did I miss an event posting?

over a year ago

The next MLS is going ahead but there will be a little wait as probably won't be until May. SB is checking venues this week before a date is announced

over a year ago

If I was to organise one then who would be interested? I live in South Manchester which is close to the city centre with good hotels at good rates, I know some great venues, I’m just gauging this that’s all

over a year ago

"Are there? I didn’t know, perhaps a private venue one (should it not happen already) be a good one, a private venue and just everyone having a giggle "

They already happened about 3/4 times a year. And it is in a private venue.

By *xperimentalistMan
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"The next MLS is going ahead but there will be a little wait as probably won't be until May. SB is checking venues this week before a date is announced"

Hoping I can finally make it there

over a year ago

Honestly the new date is on the way, just a few things to organise first. Please watch this space

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"The next MLS is going ahead but there will be a little wait as probably won't be until May. SB is checking venues this week before a date is announced"

May

over a year ago

"The next MLS is going ahead but there will be a little wait as probably won't be until May. SB is checking venues this week before a date is announced

May "

How often are they usually?

over a year ago

Has anyone any details of the next MLS? If I’d of known I’d of attended

over a year ago

"Has anyone any details of the next MLS? If I’d of known I’d of attended "

Hot list the lounge social profile above

over a year ago

"The next MLS is going ahead but there will be a little wait as probably won't be until May. SB is checking venues this week before a date is announced

May

How often are they usually?"

Usually 4 times a year on average but as miss red stepped down and me and goodnightgirl stepped in we have a little to organise as well as 3 hosts that can all do the same date. Unfortunately looks like May is the earliest we can do

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

May

Usually 4 times a year on average but as miss red stepped down and me and goodnightgirl stepped in we have a little to organise as well as 3 hosts that can all do the same date. Unfortunately looks like May is the earliest we can do "

That bloody _iss.red

over a year ago

May

Usually 4 times a year on average but as miss red stepped down and me and goodnightgirl stepped in we have a little to organise as well as 3 hosts that can all do the same date. Unfortunately looks like May is the earliest we can do "

Lovely. I didn’t realise they were that frequent. Thought there was a summer one and a xmas one x

over a year ago

May

Usually 4 times a year on average but as miss red stepped down and me and goodnightgirl stepped in we have a little to organise as well as 3 hosts that can all do the same date. Unfortunately looks like May is the earliest we can do

That bloody _iss.red "

I know how dare she have a life away from fab!!!

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Will keep an eye out for socials. May even brave one at some point.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

May

That bloody _iss.red

I know how dare she have a life away from fab!!! "

You three will do a great job.

over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red "

I know how inconsiderate of you!

over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

You three will do a great job. "

We will certainly try our best. If it's crap you will have to bring Miss red. Back kicking and screaming

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

I know how inconsiderate of you! "

She hasn't really got a new job she just needed more time to feed her blow job addiction.

over a year ago

Well my plan is a little late so if you would like some help in organising this then I’m happy to help

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Brilliant idea, someone should have thought of if before."

we should go!

over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

You three will do a great job.

We will certainly try our best. If it's crap you will have to bring Miss red. Back kicking and screaming "

We’ll do amazing, nothing will change, there’ll still be a raffle, badges and baked goodies

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Well my plan is a little late so if you would like some help in organising this then I’m happy to help "

That's nice of you

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

May

That bloody _iss.red

She hasn't really got a new job she just needed more time to feed her blow job addiction."

My name is _iss.red and I'm a blow joboholic.....that's the first step right?

over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

She hasn't really got a new job she just needed more time to feed her blow job addiction."

Well I assumed! Either that or your anal addiction

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Well my plan is a little late so if you would like some help in organising this then I’m happy to help "

That's lovely of you OP. There's always room to organise something - Manchester is a big place. Do come along to a MLS if you get the chance to!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Id come over. Probably with some single girlfriends

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

You could take my place.

Tasks; Carry Stuff.

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

She hasn't really got a new job she just needed more time to feed her blow job addiction.

Well I assumed! Either that or your anal addiction "

Rumbled

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

Well I assumed! Either that or your anal addiction "

over a year ago

May

That bloody _iss.red

Well I assumed! Either that or your anal addiction

"

That was a good one for me!

Sb

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

xx Niki

Miss.Red isn't an organiser any more but they are continuing"

What is that possible to have an MLS and mini miss Red? No disrespect SB but I thought you came as a pair with the third helper doing the heavy lifting.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"So I’m just throwing it out there....I was considering hiring a venue for a social, the venue would have a bar and DJ, it would be a small fee which would be donated to a local charity, I’d make sure those that wanted to come and was travelling was close to hotels.

Who would be up for a great night of music, dancing and drinking? We could even make it a themed night if people wanted that

Suggestions...."

If you want to organise a Manchester social OP don't let the fact their is already a Manc one regularly held stop you. No one group holds the monopoly on organising socials. Maybe check dates don't clash but if you want to organise then crack on.

Good luck.

over a year ago

xx Niki

What is that possible to have an MLS and mini miss Red? No disrespect SB but I thought you came as a pair with the third helper doing the heavy lifting. "

Miss red can no longer continue but I have 2 fabulous friends that have offered to continue with myself. So yes it will still continue and _iss.red will be our guest from now on

Sb

over a year ago

xx Niki

What is that possible to have an MLS and mini miss Red? No disrespect SB but I thought you came as a pair with the third helper doing the heavy lifting. "

And let’s face it myself and miss red didn’t do anything it was all _r moriarty

By *r MoriartyMan
over a year ago

xx Niki

What is that possible to have an MLS and mini miss Red? No disrespect SB but I thought you came as a pair with the third helper doing the heavy lifting.

And let’s face it myself and miss red didn’t do anything it was all _r moriarty "

You'll be fine. I've just emailed Fozzybear copies of my risk assessments and manual handling procedures along with your mobile number SB, you're in safe hands now

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"So I’m just throwing it out there....I was considering hiring a venue for a social, the venue would have a bar and DJ, it would be a small fee which would be donated to a local charity, I’d make sure those that wanted to come and was travelling was close to hotels.

Suggestions....

If you want to organise a Manchester social OP don't let the fact their is already a Manc one regularly held stop you. No one group holds the monopoly on organising socials. Maybe check dates don't clash but if you want to organise then crack on.

Good luck."

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Absolutely no reason why you can’t organise something anyway op? There are a LOT of swingers in the North of England - as well as those willing to travel for a good social! May’s a long time away - so I’m sure many would welcome an earlier get-together!

I’d suggest you do a little homework in advance though to ensure your event doesn’t clash with other major Socials, major sporting events, Man Utd or City home fixtures etc etc!

Good luck!

over a year ago

xx Niki

And let’s face it myself and miss red didn’t do anything it was all _r moriarty "

Hotlisted. Might have to try and get there

over a year ago

Thanks you Justpeachy, living close to Man Utd’s ground i know when matches are on (even though I don’t follow football lol)

I’ll look at organising something for mid March then, I have a big venue with bar I can hire, I have a DJ, there are hotels easy taxi ride to and from the venue, it’s just trying to get numbers who would be willing to attend, and a small donation via PayPal which would go to a local charity (suggestions welcome)

So we’re all in for a great night, a local venue makes a profit and a local charity is helped out.

How does this sound?

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

"Thanks you Justpeachy, living close to Man Utd’s ground i know when matches are on (even though I don’t follow football lol)

I’ll look at organising something for mid March then, I have a big venue with bar I can hire, I have a DJ, there are hotels easy taxi ride to and from the venue, it’s just trying to get numbers who would be willing to attend, and a small donation via PayPal which would go to a local charity (suggestions welcome)

So we’re all in for a great night, a local venue makes a profit and a local charity is helped out.

How does this sound?"

Sounds good.

Think about what you want your guest list to look like in terms of ratios of men, women and couples. Be prepared for at least 15% of people on your list won't show. Don't give out the venue details in the forums, do by private message.

Not so sure people with be ok with using PayPal, doesnt that link to your email address? I might be wrong though

Good luck OP

over a year ago

xx Niki

And let’s face it myself and miss red didn’t do anything it was all _r moriarty

You'll be fine. I've just emailed Fozzybear copies of my risk assessments and manual handling procedures along with your mobile number SB, you're in safe hands now "

Thanks I forgot that you have my mobile number that’s how often I use it!

Sb

Post new Message to Thread