Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The magical place that is fab by a single male

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A place of fantasy.

A place where you join, mainly because you are horny and stumble across it spoken in a chat room or by a friend.

You are at first drawn in by the fantasy of it all. Women and couples all having sex with each other and now you have become part of this kinky world.

It doesnt quite work out like that though. As a single male, mainly looking for women its difficult to gain a reply or interest. Mainly because I look like a potato in a hat, but also because there seems to be 250 guys to every woman on here.

Women are here for fantasy. They want tall handsome brutes with tattoos, muscles and a cock the size of david seaman arm. They dont want some short arsed, middle aged bloke with a sense of humour and an average sized cock, no matter how good I am with it.

So instantly 98% of blokes on here are just chasing lost causes, or so you think.

It took me a while, but when the excitement had settled, when the disappointment of having no messages to read, I realised it's not a place for that.

It's a place to make friends. A place for like minded people to chat to each other, about social meets and about enjoying this world. I stopped trying to meet someone for sex and just tried to make friends. And so far I've met some great people and had fantastic times and experiences.

I suppose I wrote this for the single males trying on here. Dont expect anything, but dont be sad, just be yourself and something will happen.

Most of you are looneys though. I like looneys though, you make me laugh.

Anyway. Shabba

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Many women don't go for the physical type you mention. Big cocks have been complained about.

over a year ago

"Many women don't go for the physical type you mention. Big cocks have been complained about. "

Oh I know. I dont think women are shallow or anything, But most ARE here for fantasy guys though?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Many women don't go for the physical type you mention. Big cocks have been complained about.

Oh I know. I dont think women are shallow or anything, But most ARE here for fantasy guys though? "

There are different types of fantasy guys though

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’m not here for fantasy. I want a real man who has lived a real life and who is haunted by that life *cue melodramatic music* who is looking for the vagina of a good woman to rest his world weary penis in for 15 minutes or so (give or take foreplay).

A man who has the body of a care bear. All cwtchy and comforting. Someone you can snuggle into after they’ve given you their all, and then feck off an leave when their snoring starts to grate.

None of this god like stuff.

over a year ago

"Many women don't go for the physical type you mention. Big cocks have been complained about.

Oh I know. I dont think women are shallow or anything, But most ARE here for fantasy guys though?

There are different types of fantasy guys though"

Of course, why it took me a while to adjust and realise that.

over a year ago

"I’m not here for fantasy. I want a real man who has lived a real life and who is haunted by that life *cue melodramatic music* who is looking for the vagina of a good woman to rest his world weary penis in for 15 minutes or so (give or take foreplay).

A man who has the body of a care bear. All cwtchy and comforting. Someone you can snuggle into after they’ve given you their all, and then feck off an leave when their snoring starts to grate.

None of this god like stuff. "

15 minutes? Jeez, I wouldnt of kissed down your body by then

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

There are different types of fantasy guys though

Of course, why it took me a while to adjust and realise that."

Have you accepted that you are someones fantasy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like tall fat men, it’s hard to find them on here with all the gym fit bodies but it doesn’t really matter cos I'm not looking to meet loads of guys just a couple of decent men who are looking for someone like me.

It doesn’t matter how many people are on here or what they look like, it’s just about finding someone suitable

Too many men think they have to shag everyone on here that says yes or bully them until they do.

There’s a lot to be said for finding a couple fo people looking for the same things and sticking with it

over a year ago

"I like tall fat men, it’s hard to find them on here with all the gym fit bodies but it doesn’t really matter cos I'm not looking to meet loads of guys just a couple of decent men who are looking for someone like me.

It doesn’t matter how many people are on here or what they look like, it’s just about finding someone suitable

Too many men think they have to shag everyone on here that says yes or bully them until they do.

There’s a lot to be said for finding a couple fo people looking for the same things and sticking with it "

I agree, I have made a small number of friends on here and happy with my lot, I dont need lots of partners or experiences all the time, it would get boring I suppose.

over a year ago

"A place of fantasy.

A place where you join, mainly because you are horny and stumble across it spoken in a chat room or by a friend.

You are at first drawn in by the fantasy of it all. Women and couples all having sex with each other and now you have become part of this kinky world.

It doesnt quite work out like that though. As a single male, mainly looking for women its difficult to gain a reply or interest. Mainly because I look like a potato in a hat, but also because there seems to be 250 guys to every woman on here.

Women are here for fantasy. They want tall handsome brutes with tattoos, muscles and a cock the size of david seaman arm. They dont want some short arsed, middle aged bloke with a sense of humour and an average sized cock, no matter how good I am with it.

So instantly 98% of blokes on here are just chasing lost causes, or so you think.

It took me a while, but when the excitement had settled, when the disappointment of having no messages to read, I realised it's not a place for that.

It's a place to make friends. A place for like minded people to chat to each other, about social meets and about enjoying this world. I stopped trying to meet someone for sex and just tried to make friends. And so far I've met some great people and had fantastic times and experiences.

I suppose I wrote this for the single males trying on here. Dont expect anything, but dont be sad, just be yourself and something will happen.

Anyway. Shabba

"

That’s lovely

By *aptainaughtyMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"Many women don't go for the physical type you

Of course, why it took me a while to adjust and realise that.

Have you accepted that you are someones fantasy"

?? well said ??

over a year ago

"A place of fantasy.

Anyway. Shabba

That’s lovely "

Thank you

over a year ago

"A place of fantasy.

Anyway. Shabba

That’s lovely

Thank you"

You’re welcome

over a year ago

"Many women don't go for the physical type you mention. Big cocks have been complained about. "

Literally couldn’t agree more! I hate massive cocks! Ok some of my friends do... but I don’t want my cervix punched out!

The tattoos and muscle tho - does makes me gah gah! Hahahaha never been fussed on height as long as a man is confident with a woman in killer heels being taller!

As for age - I swerve young! But it is hard to find guys who actually can dress! Even if casual - it seems those who hit late 30’s early 40’s lose the ability to know how to dress to compliment themselves!

over a year ago

Literally couldn’t agree more! I hate massive cocks! Ok some of my friends do... but I don’t want my cervix punched out!

The tattoos and muscle tho - does makes me gah gah! Hahahaha never been fussed on height as long as a man is confident with a woman in killer heels being taller!

As for age - I swerve young! But it is hard to find guys who actually can dress! Even if casual - it seems those who hit late 30’s early 40’s lose the ability to know how to dress to compliment themselves! "

*puts on tuxedo and monocle*

By *esse1972Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

There is someone out there who likes us. Be friendly and accept rejection. Things turn out ok

over a year ago

"I’m not here for fantasy. I want a real man who has lived a real life and who is haunted by that life *cue melodramatic music* who is looking for the vagina of a good woman to rest his world weary penis in for 15 minutes or so (give or take foreplay).

15 minutes!!! Christ you don’t want much do you woman!!

over a year ago

What a well put together post OP. I'm sure you'll go far an the scene. I see you have met my good friend and cuddle buddy .She's given you a lovely veri. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine. I'm sure she will corrupt you and bring you to Quest at some point . See you soon. Take care and all the best

Mr Nice x

over a year ago

"What a well put together post OP. I'm sure you'll go far an the scene. I see you have met my good friend and cuddle buddy .She's given you a lovely veri. Any friend of hers is a friend of mine. I'm sure she will corrupt you and bring you to Quest at some point . See you soon. Take care and all the best

Mr Nice x "

It is very well written isn’t it!!! He’s not all wit charm and trouser action .

He doesn’t need much more corrupting Mr Nice x hahaha but i will be dragging him in to Quest soon to let him see what we all get up to! Oh and to meet the church gang xx

over a year ago

Oh I know. I dont think women are shallow or anything, But most ARE here for fantasy guys though? "

Not all are interested in the fantasy man. Some of us prefer to like and understand who the actual person is, rather than be attracted to the shell of a body which may portray ‘perfection’ but really contains some different reality inside xx

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

So very nearly this

15 minutes

I'd increase this

over a year ago

That’s some very good advice OP x

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

body of a care bear made me chuckle

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

[Removed by poster at 04/01/20 11:19:11]

over a year ago

Didnt read it as im basicly a fab god

over a year ago

What cock wombling bullshit am I reading lol

over a year ago

None of this god like stuff.

body of a care bear made me chuckle "

15 mins made me wee a bit lol

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

Hmm I think women actually want someone who excites them more mentally than physically.

I mean newbies might be here as a chasing but regulars are just like any community expect we all have one thing in common..

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

I mean don't get me wrong having a nice body definitely helps with instant attraction but if you can't hold a convo or an absolute creep doesn't matter how ripped you are.

over a year ago

How good you are with a frying pan I’m telling you !!!!

Michelin training pays off big time !

Post new Message to Thread