Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mental or physical spark first?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me a mental spark is absolutely more of a turn on, stimulation of the mind makes the body go crazy.

There still has to be a physical spark too but if someone sparks you’re mind then that’s 99% of the fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

It doesn’t matter which is first, as long as they’re both there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/20 12:55:30]

over a year ago

Mental connection for me. I can be very physically attracted to someone but if they don’t appeal to be mentally, the physical means nothing

over a year ago

"Mental connection for me. I can be very physically attracted to someone but if they don’t appeal to be mentally, the physical means nothing "

Absolutely agree, if there’s no mental spark then it doesn’t matter how incredible the physical side is I’d say ??

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Mental. But some physical has to be present.

over a year ago

Either or for me, as long as theres a mutual spark

over a year ago

"Mental. But some physical has to be present. "

I agree that there has to be an element of physical attraction also, but the mind is a beautiful thing that if someone can unlock it then it just sends the body wild with desire

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

If out and about then a physical spark. But on here a mental spark can do it for me. I like a bit of intrigue and getting inside a persons head, finding out what makes them tick and then going forward bringing them to their knees and causing sexual chaos and mental destruction (almost)

I like head games.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Mental. But some physical has to be present.

I agree that there has to be an element of physical attraction also, but the mind is a beautiful thing that if someone can unlock it then it just sends the body wild with desire "

It can do, yes.

over a year ago

Physical

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Mental. As you can always turn the lights off. Lol

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

[Removed by poster at 03/01/20 13:23:46]

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

It has to be both to be honest, physical is what turns my head but it'll be mental that keeps me engaged

over a year ago

Yup most are mental on here

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

"It doesn’t matter which is first, as long as they’re both there "

Agreed! If the physical spark comes first and the mental spark isn’t forthcoming I lose interest. But, I can become physically attracted to someone if the mental attraction is strong enough.

Lou x

over a year ago

Lightning or is just a plain old shag

over a year ago

"If out and about then a physical spark. But on here a mental spark can do it for me. I like a bit of intrigue and getting inside a persons head, finding out what makes them tick and then going forward bringing them to their knees and causing sexual chaos and mental destruction (almost)

I like head games.

Delving into someone’s mind and working out how they tick and using that to you’re own advantage is definitely interesting and fun to do as long as it’s reciprocated, explore each other minds and let the intensity blow each other’s bodies and send that self control way out of the window ??

"

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Yup most are mental on here "

You're already mental.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Has to be mental for me, I can lose interest pretty quickly if there's no mental spark

over a year ago

"Yup most are mental on here

You're already mental. "

il take bets on whos maddest after iv just driven 70 miles in work hours to deliver a friend a 6 pinter of milk

over a year ago

"Has to be mental for me, I can lose interest pretty quickly if there's no mental spark "

Absolutely, stimulating the mind can unlock so much from a person and doing that will just add so much more intensity to everything ??

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

You're already mental. il take bets on whos maddest after iv just driven 70 miles in work hours to deliver a friend a 6 pinter of milk"

I hope she worth it.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

On here? Probably a mental spark - through reading their posts or messages. In person it's more a physical spark first. Both are as important as the other for me; there might be a few seconds seperating them but they still need to be there.

over a year ago

You're already mental. il take bets on whos maddest after iv just driven 70 miles in work hours to deliver a friend a 6 pinter of milk

I hope she worth it. "

It’s a 6 Pinter lol

By *horehouseprincessWoman
over a year ago

small town near Munich

"It doesn’t matter which is first, as long as they’re both there "

very much this. cant have just one

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

My 240 volt mind awaits your message ladies.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"It doesn’t matter which is first, as long as they’re both there

Agreed! If the physical spark comes first and the mental spark isn’t forthcoming I lose interest. But, I can become physically attracted to someone if the mental attraction is strong enough.

Lou x "

This.

It's why if you look back at my relationship history I don't have a "type". If that mental connection is there and strong enough then pretty much anyone is physically attractive to me.

By *exi7000Couple
over a year ago

London

"My 240 volt mind awaits your message ladies. "

Well to answer correctly: "which is first?"

Physical attraction always comes first. We are not sidekicks to know someone on a intellectual level before meeting. Meaning you need to be attracted physically to someone, to decide to move on and have some sort of conversation, where you can become mentally attracted to them. Nevertheless we need the full package to have a good time. Most of the time.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Physical comes first for me, but I will quickly get bored and move on if the mental attraction doesn't follow

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"My 240 volt mind awaits your message ladies.

Well to answer correctly: "which is first?"

Physical attraction always comes first. We are not sidekicks to know someone on a intellectual level before meeting. Meaning you need to be attracted physically to someone, to decide to move on and have some sort of conversation, where you can become mentally attracted to them. Nevertheless we need the full package to have a good time. Most of the time. "

I that case, I'll get me coat.

over a year ago

Mental, every time.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Physical comes first for me, but I will quickly get bored and move on if the mental attraction doesn't follow "

In the majority of cases this, and always this. Considering most of the time that we see before we hear/read (and get to know people) physical always comes first. However if the personality is weak or bad, or vile then it does not matter how attractive somebody is, it will diminish once I decide we don't mesh well on a mental level.

If mental/personality was as much of a priority as people like to say then there would be a lot more "nice" people being given chances in general. Which is fine, we are attracted to what we are attracted to and we shouldn't force ourselves to try to be attracted to something else. Just don't try and make it seem like personality is a priority.

I've always said, the two work together, they can enhance and detract from the other. A great personality can make somebody "average" appear more attractive, while a bad personality can make the most photogenic person appear ugly. Regardless though, physical attraction will always have the advantage because it provides more opportunity generally to have your personality shine initially.

Post new Message to Thread